Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 2 of 33)

Great Wardrobe

My old inbuilt wardrobe was falling apart so it was time for a new one. Barbara at the showroom was super friendly and easy to talk to, she made sure she understood how I use my wardrobe to help design one that will be effective for me. She also helped me stay within my budget to still get a functional, but beautiful wardrobe. I cannot remember the name of the man who measured and installed my wardrobe but he did a great job. He was very easy to talk and installed the wardrobe much quicker than I had expected. I cannot fault his work at all, it looks great and is perfectly finished. It's nice to finally have a wardrobe that fits all of my clothes. Thanks Wallspan!

Janice and Neil

Janice and NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

just what we wanted

entire process was thorough and professionally carried out by all the staff from salespeople to installers. the entire job was done to the timelines as decided when the contract was signed. particularly impressed with installers who explained several times how details of our choices would impact the room before carrying out the installation and did an outstanding job cleaning up afterwards.

Helen Burrowes

Helen BurrowesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous wardrobes!

People are quick to complain that's why I believe if you have had a good experience, share it. So good, we went back twice! We had wardrobes installed in our daughters bedroom many years ago and now it was time to update our bedroom. Had no hesitations on using Wallspan again. We visited the Mile End showroom and from the beginning the customer service was exceptional. A very big thank you to Venetia who assisted us throughout the process. Her professionalism is a credit to the company. The installer (I think it was Daniel) was also friendly and professional and his attention to detail was appreciated. I would have no hesitation on recommending Wallspan. Thanks for a great job.

Chris T

Chris TAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent result for our new kitchen (3852-01)

Thank you Wallspan for a totally hassle free and excellent experience. Commencing with Jen in your showroom, Tom who came out and measured the area, and Darren our Customer Support Manager who oversaw the installation process. An excellent team who guided us through selections and installation stages. The Trades People used by Wallspan were the best, their work ethics in attention to detail and cleaning the area as they worked as well as suggestions for slight improvements were greatly appreciated. Would certainly recommend Wallspan to anyone else who has no trades experience and requires guidance through the whole process.

Kitchen I love to be in every day

Very pleased with the process. We were kept fully informed throughout.
All of the contractors were a great bunch of guys. They all worked well together and were very professional. They arrived on time and cleaned up at end of the day.
All in all, quite painless and positive process

Jeremy Lackner

Jeremy LacknerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new walk-in robe!

Tania G

Tania GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Process started well, once contract was singed it was all downhill from there

Dave Schrapel

Dave SchrapelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome wardrobe

The built in wardrobe installed is outstanding. The wokmanship is second to none. The salespeople were freindly and more than helpfull. The cost of the wardrobe was no different to the competitors and well worth the experiance. I would definitley recommend and use these guys again. AAAA++++++

Bridgette and Heath

Bridgette and HeathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, efficient, great customer service

We needed a built in robe installed urgently, Wallspan kept to the agreed schedule. The showroom staff, installation guy all showed great customer service, attention to detail, and on time.

Karen T

Karen TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my walk in Robe fit out !

So impressed with the workmanship on my new walk in Robe. The installer was meticulous in his work and cleanup. He was very friendly and efficient. The staff at the showroom were so helpful and assisted me to design a very efficient layout Just love it , Thank You !

Great workmanship

The team made it very easy for me ,especially helping me out with measure up and install, meeting me early as I start work early. Topped off with great quality wardrobes , will definitely recommend to friends . Cheers

Great job!

Was great work from the design of kitchen to the end result. Any small problems were fixed. The design was exactly what we wanted and we are very satisfied with the results

Jane C.

Jane C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bellisimo

Great support throughout. Every workman arriving to schedule. Result beyond expectation.
Help with every choice, Approved by all my dear ones. Pictures circulated overseas. My sister left me some money in her will . So.....Great result for Mary Buckley Memorial Kitchen.

Jenny M

Jenny MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great new kitchen with our own personal touch

We love our new Wallspan kitchen! It has the right balance of Wallspan expertise together with our own personal touch to ensure that the kitchen fits the overall feel of our home. Modern, spacious and functional. A big project to redesign our kitchen and living space, but worth the efforts!

Lyn and Rob

Lyn and RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you so much for our perfect kitchen

Our kitchen process was hassle free and we were kept in the loop every step of the way. Everyone, from the shop to our tradies to our supervisor were fantastic. Would recommend wallspan to everyone

Wow - very impressed with my new Wallspan kitchen

We went through Wallspan for our laundry and were extremely happy with the job, so no hesitation choosing Wallspan for our new kitchen, replacing our 43 year old 70's kitchen. It is such a neat and functional kitchen. Gepps Cross showroom very helpful in particular Carina who was brilliant. Trades people were on time as scheduled, efficient, friendly and professional. Heaps of great comments from our friends. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. Thank you Wallspan

Roger S

Roger SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dream Kitchen

Still cannot believe my amazing new kitchen isn't a dream.
Everyone involved from shop to tradies were friendly, helpful and so professional.
Thankyou for supporting me on my journey to create and deliver a kitchen that is so functional and beautiful to look at.
Just love working in this new space.
I am proud to recommend you to my friends and family you have a great team.

Bev Cribb - 0408395544

Bev Cribb - 0408395544Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more bending. What a blessing.

My kitchen is beautiful, a delight to use. No more bending. Thank you to the staff, such amazing care and organisation. Tradies were so professional and friendly such a smooth operation and everyone working together for a top result.

Friendly professional service

We heard about Wallspan through word of mouth. On first visit to Mile End Homemaker Centre Showroom, we found the staff extremely friendly and helpful. From design to completion we were very satisfied with all aspects relating to our kitchen renovation, (sales staff,plumber, electrician, installer). We are very happy with our kitchen and have already had lots positive comments.

Leafy Seadragon

Leafy SeadragonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

My kitchen and bathroom/laundry renovations are now complete and I am enjoying the clean lines, additional cupboard space and new appliances. All the tradies were very professional, easy to communicate with and willing to go above and beyond to make my renovating experience good one. They all did a great job of cleaning up before going home each evening. There were a few minor hiccoughs along the way, but these were easily resolved. Overall a job well done from my early enquiries with shop front staff to completion of the Reno.