Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 2 of 33)

Fast, efficient, great customer service

We needed a built in robe installed urgently, Wallspan kept to the agreed schedule. The showroom staff, installation guy all showed great customer service, attention to detail, and on time.

Love my walk in Robe fit out !

So impressed with the workmanship on my new walk in Robe. The installer was meticulous in his work and cleanup. He was very friendly and efficient. The staff at the showroom were so helpful and assisted me to design a very efficient layout Just love it , Thank You !

Great workmanship

The team made it very easy for me ,especially helping me out with measure up and install, meeting me early as I start work early. Topped off with great quality wardrobes , will definitely recommend to friends . Cheers

Great job!

Was great work from the design of kitchen to the end result. Any small problems were fixed. The design was exactly what we wanted and we are very satisfied with the results

Bellisimo

Great support throughout. Every workman arriving to schedule. Result beyond expectation.
Help with every choice, Approved by all my dear ones. Pictures circulated overseas. My sister left me some money in her will . So.....Great result for Mary Buckley Memorial Kitchen.

Great new kitchen with our own personal touch

We love our new Wallspan kitchen! It has the right balance of Wallspan expertise together with our own personal touch to ensure that the kitchen fits the overall feel of our home. Modern, spacious and functional. A big project to redesign our kitchen and living space, but worth the efforts!

Thank you so much for our perfect kitchen

Our kitchen process was hassle free and we were kept in the loop every step of the way. Everyone, from the shop to our tradies to our supervisor were fantastic. Would recommend wallspan to everyone

Wow - very impressed with my new Wallspan kitchen

We went through Wallspan for our laundry and were extremely happy with the job, so no hesitation choosing Wallspan for our new kitchen, replacing our 43 year old 70's kitchen. It is such a neat and functional kitchen. Gepps Cross showroom very helpful in particular Carina who was brilliant. Trades people were on time as scheduled, efficient, friendly and professional. Heaps of great comments from our friends. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. Thank you Wallspan

Dream Kitchen

Still cannot believe my amazing new kitchen isn't a dream.
Everyone involved from shop to tradies were friendly, helpful and so professional.
Thankyou for supporting me on my journey to create and deliver a kitchen that is so functional and beautiful to look at.
Just love working in this new space.
I am proud to recommend you to my friends and family you have a great team.

No more bending. What a blessing.

My kitchen is beautiful, a delight to use. No more bending. Thank you to the staff, such amazing care and organisation. Tradies were so professional and friendly such a smooth operation and everyone working together for a top result.

Friendly professional service

We heard about Wallspan through word of mouth. On first visit to Mile End Homemaker Centre Showroom, we found the staff extremely friendly and helpful. From design to completion we were very satisfied with all aspects relating to our kitchen renovation, (sales staff,plumber, electrician, installer). We are very happy with our kitchen and have already had lots positive comments.

Fabulous

My kitchen and bathroom/laundry renovations are now complete and I am enjoying the clean lines, additional cupboard space and new appliances. All the tradies were very professional, easy to communicate with and willing to go above and beyond to make my renovating experience good one. They all did a great job of cleaning up before going home each evening. There were a few minor hiccoughs along the way, but these were easily resolved. Overall a job well done from my early enquiries with shop front staff to completion of the Reno.

Loving it!

We wanted a kitchen with more available light and easy-to-reach cupboards and accessories. We got that, and more. The tradesmen were all very professional, particularly the installer, Jared, who went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The process from start to finish went smoothly and on schedule. We love spending time in our new kitchen. Great job.

Beautiful kitchen but would change a couple of things in hindsight.

Fortunately the colours we wanted for tiles, benchtop etc were available but I would have liked to have had a greater range to choose from. The slide out shelves in the corner cupboard are not a good use of the space and the microwave oven is slightly too high. Apart from that, very happy with it.

Lots more storage!!!

Great service both in store and at our home. Good advice when selecting the features for our cupboards. The installer was very professional, extremely tidy and did an exceptional job of installing both cupboards.

My new kitchen has completely changed the look of my unit

A perfect solution. My kitchen has gone from small and dark to a lovely, bright, modern, open area. The tradesmen were a pleasure to have in my home and very efficient. My Customer Service Contact, Miguel kept in touch at all times, making sure that I was satisfied. Thankyou.

Professional and efficient

We chose Wallspan because of their reputation and a current offer on special. We found all staff to be efficient from the showroom staff, through to the accounts section confirming installation, to the installation. Would highly recommend.

Great Service from Quality Staff

Thank you to Venetia who looked after us from our initial sales enquiry to Ben who measured and installed the wardrobes. Nothing was too much trouble and all details were explained to achieve a design that suited our needs. Venetia happily changed design layouts and re-emailed on my request until we were totally satisfied. Scheduled lead times were as advised. It was refreshing to have a tradesman who was on time, experienced and professional. This is the second time we have used Wallspan with great results and do not hesitate to recommend them for wardrobe installs. We havent used them for kitchen work but I am sure that the experience would be the same. Thank you to all.

My dream kitchen come true

I only had a small area and Wallspan gave me more than enough space. The design fitted in the foot print that existed so I did not have to replace the floor. The white cupboards and wood (like0 bench tops with blue slashed backs are amazing. The whose team worked effectively producing a great product. Marc the manager was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful, ringing me later to make sure I was happy. Very happy.

Seamless Renovation - WOW!

From our initial visit to the showroom to Mario’s call to ensure we were happy with the completed kitchen this was a seamless excercise. James also provided ideas for our kitchen that we hadn’t thought of. All of the tradies made contact and attended as per the schedule, they were polite, friendly and respectful of our home. Absolutely in love with our mosaic tile splashback. We are thrilled with our new kitchen and couldn’t be happier with the service and product provided by Wallspan!

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?
they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services... you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret
Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)