Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 2 of 42)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jo R

Jo RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waredrobe

So happy with my new wardrobe, installers arrived on time and it all went together quickly and effortlessly. Made such a difference to my walk in space, everything is organised with its own place. I am now looking forward to my new kitchen

Diane MD04504-01

Diane MD04504-01 Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy - MD04504-01

From the time we called into the store until the completion of the new kitchen we were treated with respect and in a warm and friendly manner. Every person that we dealt with was a credit to the company and themselves. All of the tradies were great. They were on time, coordinated well and knew their ‘stuff’. We’re extremely happy with the new kitchen.

Liz

Liz

We are very happy with our new walk in robe and the new interiors for our daughter's wardrobes. We were happy with the initial service, discussing our needs and designing the wardrobes. It helped walking through the showroom and seeing the quality of materials. The installer was very professional and helpful. Overall a good experience and we would recommend Wallspan.

Barry

BarrySouthern and Hills, SA

What a transformation

The very friendly tradesmen have done and excellent job transforming our kitchen to the modern times. The quality of the product is above our expectations. Would recommend to anyone wanting to upgrade their kitchen.

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job well done - GX04838-01

Wallspan managed our entire kitchen renovation including the coordination of all trades which was seamless. The schedule was quite short but surprisingly on time. The CSM knew his stuff and worked with us to sort out all the difficult areas and was willing to make minor changes to suit the site constraints. The cabinets themselves are of high quality and look really good. Overall we are very satisfied with our new kitchen.

Karen B.

Karen B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Starting from friendly and knowledgeable salesperson to our actual order which was made so easy to installation service was brilliant. A professional finished wardrobe. Really happy we chose Wallspan.Thank you.

grf

grfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top material used, excellent finish, professional installer, no mess left.

Very happy with the product, nice finish. The drawers are good quality. The doors are very smooth. The sales person was helpfull and knew the product well. Will recommend to family and friends.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Four Wardrobe for a Near New Home

Dean B.

Dean B.Central, SA

Exceptional quality and service

We never expected this to be so easy. Every aspect for our new kitchen installation was outstanding. The sales team at Gepps Cross, designer (James), project manager (Mario) and the installers were exceptional. We will definitely be recommending Wallspan to our friends and family.

Vlad

VladMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work from the Wallspan team

The entire process - initial consultation at the show room, design, measure check, removal of the old kitchen, installation including plumbing, electrical and tiling - all was very smooth and perfectly organised. The final result is absolutely stunning. Thank you to the entire Wallspan team!

Christabel M.

Christabel M.

Highly functional and attractive

The team at Wallspan were very efficient. They listen closely to what I wanted. They made a number of suggestions but did not try to direct me to more expensive options unless they were options that matched my needs and wants. The price was given up front. Any extra costs were explained and optioned; “you can have this or this”. They came to my house at the time they said they would; always a pleasant surprise. They were again very efficient and made sure I knew what the end product would be.

Suzie Wong

Suzie WongAdelaide

Absolutely loving my new kitchen

I would recommend Wallspan to anyone wanting a new kitchen. All aspects were covered and I was happy to deal with professional people at every step. It was surprisingly, a very easy transition. I was communicated with and everything went to plan.

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with product, delivery and services

Store representative SAM at Gepps Cross showroom was great, helpful, professional & understanding with patience planning and designing wardrobe meeting our requirements. Toby was a great installer did good job on-time.

Liane

LianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous addition to my new home.

Very professional from start to finish. I would definitely use Wallspan again and will certainly recommend the company to all my friends and family. Thank you Wallspan, great job and great staff!

Belinda F.

Belinda F.

Looks so great!

Better than even we hoped Janette helped so much with design taking the time with us to allow for our different heights , me short and hubby tall, our needs for storage and also aesthetic of our room.

Above and beyond

The installer worked carefully at all times and was apologetic when there was some damage after removal. He was able to help with suggestions for the wall repair which I completed successfully before installation day. All pieces were assembled professionally and in a warm friendly and polite manner. It was quick and easy from start to finish. I'd definitely recommend them.

10/10.

It was painless and thank you. A great team member at your Gepps Cross store with a smile and advice, a nice payment email process and great install. Well done!

Nyoman Sumardika

Nyoman Sumardika Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

On time, great job, happy with the new wardrobe, will do for another room.

The team was organised and they came On time, great job, friendly, we were very happy with the new wardrobe and we are going to planning to install another one.

Superb New Kitchen

From start to finish Wallspans service was exceptional. The trades people were fantastic and the overall finished product does not compare to any other cheaper kitchens. Money well spent!!! We will be going back to Wallspan to install our built in robes as the quality of their workman ship and the turn around time is impressive. our kitchen was installed in 3 days. Highlight recommend Wallspan

Kay

KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

All staff and contractors involved in the design and installation of our new kitchen were exceptional. Even a small hiccup (no fault of Wallspan) was dealt with quickly and professionally. Very happy with cabinets but would reconsider Caeserstone tops only because patterns and natural flaws can be inconsistent an obvious especially in a plain colour. Advise to view and choose your slab at factory.
Would definitely engage them again in the future.

See all Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes reviews