Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 2 of 40)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jean

JeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfection

Wallspan have just fitted a new kitchen for me and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. Every member of the Wallspan team - Tom, Mark, Tony, Trevor, Leigh and Richard - have been highly professional in their dealings with me and the quality of their work is absolutely faultless. Communication has been prompt, open and respectful, taking into account my ideas and thoughts and checking with me to ensure that I have the kitchen I have wished for. All the cupboards and the appliances work really well and have given me a much more ergonomic kitchen to suit my needs. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering a new kitchen for a seamless and stress free process at a price that met my budget.

peter b.

peter b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 goes at getting kitchen cupboards correct

Have had a kitchen fitted by Wallspan. Tradies were fabulous. Cannot say the same about the manufacture of the cupboard doors. The came with imperfections on the laminate surface. The third set of cupboard doors come with no imperfections , but one was made to the wrong size. Called Wallspan to discuss, was transferred to area manager and told to leave message if he didn't answer. Left message and have not received a call back. very poor customer service. Luckily we had a great fitter and check measurer who sorted the issue and Kitchen is now complete some 2 months after kitchen install started. Shame about area manager who didn't reply to my message.

Fiona

FionaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way!

I had a tight time schedule due to room renovation. Wallspan fitted in with schedule and kept date and time promised. I designed my wardrobe, had it check measured and installed all within 3 weeks. I love it. Quality and style. Service from start to finish was excellent just like the last 2 times with a previous wardrobe and a full kitchen renovation. Thanks Wallspan. No need to look elsewhere...

Jenny B.

Jenny B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my double wardrobe

I went to Noarlunga Branch where Jordie provided me with all the options to have a double builtin wardrobe installed. Jordie was friendly and gave me a quote which I accepted. I like the idea that this would be built in lonsdale and to support local business. The installers were efficient and did the job in 3.5 hours. I am very happy and have a quality builtin wardrobe in my bedroom which looks great and can store things I had no storage space for. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you Wallspan

j and l

j and lMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Service prefection for finished product

They listened to our requests and designed the kitchen to suite our requirments. Offered outstanding suggestions, most we accepted, some with our own changes. Trades people were of the highest quality and only too willing to please.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks great and super easy to deal with

The whole experience was super easy and every member of the team from sales to instal were super easy and helpful. The final product was beautiful and high quality. Will use them again.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving my new wardrobes

I got new walk in robed for my bedroom and built ins for my son. The sales person was great very helpful with great suggestions on layout and the installation guy was very professional and also great to deal with. Through the whole process from sale yo billing there was good communication and systems where I knew exactly what to expect.

Vicki N

Vicki NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely amazing changed our whole look of the Bedroom and of course so more practical

Brilliant service and great customer service. Would highly recommend to my friends and family. Well done and the actual installing of wardrobe doors took about 90 minutes which I thought was fantastic.

One of dreams come true

What an amazing kitchen. Friends and families were amazed when they saw it and asked who's our builder. We said no other than WALLSPAN. Thanks to the friendly and helpful tradesmen and WALLSPAN. Highly recommended. Job well done.

Thanks & Regards,
Elmer & Lyn

Find out how Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes compares to other Kitchen Renovators

I love my new kitchen! Pinterest worthy!!

From start to finish our experience with Wallspan has been fantastic! The showroom consultant, designer, management and trades were all very professional and helpful. VERY happy!! Thankyou! Stacey and Matt

Kerry and Brian Palmer

Kerry and Brian PalmerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very excited

We would like to thank all the staff at Wallspan for their help planning our kitchen, we found them very friendly and helpful.
Thank you to Miguel for all the great organisation of all trades and deliveries.
I think it is very important to feel comfortable when having tradesmen in your home and i must say all the guys were very professional and easy to get along with.
Thank you Wallspan!
Regards Kerry and Brian

• +1

Virginia

VirginiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful experience

The process of our kitchen design and installation has been a delight. Wallspan have been very professional, timely and very willing to ensure our needs are met all along. The cupboards are easy and excellent to clean. Trades coordinated and respectful

SKEllames

SKEllamesAU

Great outcome

Finish, schedule and budget, a truely professional company and outcome, where you can tell that their employees work to make it happen for you. The workmanship is excellent, with a high focus on a perfect finish.

KK17246-01KP

KK17246-01KPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Wallspan Kitchen

Wallspan were great in the design and installation of our new kitchen. Most of the new kitchen was installed within 2 days with final touches added on the third day. The trades were all well coordinated with the install, so there were no delays. The new kitchen itself is a big improvement over our old with many modern features including a pull out pantry and many large drawers to lessen the need for hunting around in cupboards.

GX04619-01 - Lawrie Fam

GX04619-01 - Lawrie FamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Read before you decide to use Wallspan for kitchen/reno

Jo N.

Jo N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Team!

The Wallspan team were amazing from start to finish! We couldn't be more delighted with our new kitchen. It was such a smooth and easy process thanks to the Wallspan team, you are all amazing. Thank you!!!

Great support

The support from the assistance in developing the concept of our kitchen upgrade, the advice from the consultant design and measuring on site and the trades that attended to remove old kitchen and install the new were fantastic.

Laura

LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Master Wardrobe

I am super impressed with the customer service and final result in getting my built in wardrobes from Wallspan. The team at the Mile End Home Maker Centre in SA were extremely helpful and friendly. The wardrobes were installed quickly and of a high quality. They were installed over 3 months ago now and I have not had any issues at all. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for built in wardrobes!

Quick & easy plus quality

The whole process from start to finish was quick and easy. It was well organised with excellent tradies (who we will use again); the whole process taking only a few days.
Extremely pleased with the end result

tony

tonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

new wardrobe

I am very happy using Wallspan no issues from the start the dismantling of the old and installing the wardrobe was done by the same people so they were aware of any issues that may arise they were very efficient and cleaned up after as well as pleasant manner
NAW00749-01