Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 2 of 34)

Repeat customers happy once again.

After having Wallspan renew our kitchen in our previous home 3 years ago, once taking possession of our new home there was no shopping around or decisions to be made, we simply went straight back to Wallspan to have them do what they do once again.

William Jelfs

William JelfsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Funished Result

Walking past Wllspan we were delighted that there was an end of year 25% discount. We had been contemplating re-modelling our 1970 dated dark kitchen and removing the wall between the dining room and kitchen for a coupkle of years, but felt no inspiration to get started. The 25% discount made us go in and get an idea of what was possible. The Staff were so helpful in showing us the ideas of modern kitchens that we were fascinated. The lining of the cupboards was important to us and the work carried out was of high quality. It did take longer that expected, due to the Flu season hitting Adelaide so hard. We are happy with the final results.

Belinda

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellence all round!

shaylene and neil

shaylene and neilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely happy with the end result

The staff were all extremely attentive and helpful from beginning to end, which is the main reason we chose Wallspan.
At times choices that were made initially were changed, either by us or at staff's suggestion. This didn't seem to be a problem at all. I don't think we would have been as pleased with the end result had this not occurred!
They also cleaned up after themselves every day, which was a pleasant surprise.
We would highly recommend them

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great service!

Really pleased with our Wallspan kitchen! Both pre and post sales service has been excellent, with regular follow up calls, and also interactions with the subcontractors who kept us informed of their pending arrival etc.

Outstanding wardrobes

High quality materials, perfectly installed based upon the great designs that we discussed with the showroom consultant. The two wardrobes exactly fit our needs and blend well with the recently renovated bedroom.

linda

lindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect kitchen

Love love my new kitchen. The process was great from showroom, design, and customer support to the finished kitchen. Great bunch of tradesmen always on time, would highly recommend Thank you.

My Kitchen Rules

My Kitchen Rules Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Kitchen Rules !

I am delighted with my new kitchen. I am happy with the standard of care to detail from its inception and design stage. The standard of workmanship and the courtesy of the tradesmen was commendable too. All in all, a satisfying experience from get to go. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Galps

GalpsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really happy

Very happy with our new kitchen. We really appreciated the experienced contractors turning up when they said they would and keeping to schedule. Very happy with the design and workmanship.

Robert W

Robert WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Wardrobe !!

I decided to update an old walk in wardrobe. I visited the showroom at Gepps Cross and the staff were extremely helpful and helped with choosing a new design. The price quoted was much less than expected especially for what I was getting. The quality of the installation was first class and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my new wardrobe and will do business with this company again.

feels like new house

feels like new houseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Kitchen - feels like a new house

• +1

Donna Fleming

Donna FlemingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Kitchen

Just had new kitchen completed by Wallspan and they have done a fabulous job. The quality is excellent and we are extremely happy with the end result. Everyone involved has been exceptional to deal with from James the salesman to the project manager Mario who oversaw the whole job and provided excellent customer service with nothing too much trouble. Our tradesmen were fantastic providing high quality workmanship (Shannon kitchen installer, Jack plumber, Phil electrician) and they all adhered to the trade schedule given to us coming out on the appropriate day they were scheduled to. I would not hesitate to recommend Wallspan to anyone wanting a high quality kitchen with great customer service.

Takaaki T.

Takaaki T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love new kitchen, so different!

I appreciate Angela and Len ‘s professional advice for new kitchen and design.

Easy to use deep sinks.
Excellent fan. Good design handling.
Beautiful and clean Cesar’s stone bench top and silver glass splash etc
My wife’s dream comes true.

Great Wardrobe

My old inbuilt wardrobe was falling apart so it was time for a new one. Barbara at the showroom was super friendly and easy to talk to, she made sure she understood how I use my wardrobe to help design one that will be effective for me. She also helped me stay within my budget to still get a functional, but beautiful wardrobe. I cannot remember the name of the man who measured and installed my wardrobe but he did a great job. He was very easy to talk and installed the wardrobe much quicker than I had expected. I cannot fault his work at all, it looks great and is perfectly finished. It's nice to finally have a wardrobe that fits all of my clothes. Thanks Wallspan!

Janice and Neil

Janice and NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

just what we wanted

entire process was thorough and professionally carried out by all the staff from salespeople to installers. the entire job was done to the timelines as decided when the contract was signed. particularly impressed with installers who explained several times how details of our choices would impact the room before carrying out the installation and did an outstanding job cleaning up afterwards.

Helen Burrowes

Helen BurrowesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous wardrobes!

People are quick to complain that's why I believe if you have had a good experience, share it. So good, we went back twice! We had wardrobes installed in our daughters bedroom many years ago and now it was time to update our bedroom. Had no hesitations on using Wallspan again. We visited the Mile End showroom and from the beginning the customer service was exceptional. A very big thank you to Venetia who assisted us throughout the process. Her professionalism is a credit to the company. The installer (I think it was Daniel) was also friendly and professional and his attention to detail was appreciated. I would have no hesitation on recommending Wallspan. Thanks for a great job.

Chris T

Chris TAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent result for our new kitchen (3852-01)

Thank you Wallspan for a totally hassle free and excellent experience. Commencing with Jen in your showroom, Tom who came out and measured the area, and Darren our Customer Support Manager who oversaw the installation process. An excellent team who guided us through selections and installation stages. The Trades People used by Wallspan were the best, their work ethics in attention to detail and cleaning the area as they worked as well as suggestions for slight improvements were greatly appreciated. Would certainly recommend Wallspan to anyone else who has no trades experience and requires guidance through the whole process.

Kitchen I love to be in every day

Very pleased with the process. We were kept fully informed throughout.
All of the contractors were a great bunch of guys. They all worked well together and were very professional. They arrived on time and cleaned up at end of the day.
All in all, quite painless and positive process

Jeremy Lackner

Jeremy LacknerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new walk-in robe!

Tania G

Tania GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Process started well, once contract was singed it was all downhill from there