Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 2 of 37)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Absolutely one of the best experiences I have had with a business

Everything went like clockwork. Everything was done as promised within the time frame and with contact from all tradesmen who were all extremely professional. I am very pleased with my kitchen and am very pleased I chose Wallspan

Job Satisfaction

High quality product from a High quality company

We had a Kitchen and Laundry completed by Wallspan it was our second wallspan Kitchen .The Kitchen and Laundry were perfect and a showpiece of the house. Many thanks too Jordi from the Beach Road Show room,Tom designer Jarrod Paton Installer and all the Trades.A special thank you too Mark Stratton who check measured everything and went above and beyond to make things perfect .Mark is certainly top of his trade.

Christine
Christine

Job Number NA00580-01

We love our new Kitchen, and Recommend Wallspan!

Embarking on a new kitchen, we listened to much advice and reviews before deciding to receive a quote from Wallspan. The staff at the design centre at Gepps Cross were very helpfull in taking us through the various options available. After our in home quotation we decided to proceed with ordering our new kitchen.
The process was very well explained - we always knew who was coming to the house and when - all trades were confirmed before they arrived.
The final result was exactly what was promised and met our expectations.
I highly recommend Wallspan if you like us, wish to have the job professionally managed and delivered with minimal disruption.
GX04639-01

Find out how Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Excellent result on my new kitchen.

From start the finish the whole process of designing, planning and implementing the kitchen went very smooth and no delays. The result was wow factor! All minor discrepancies where resolved within a day. I would recommend Wallspan to all my friends, family and colleagues. Thanks Andy & Tash of Port Noarlunga South.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic Laundry. Love it.

My Laundry is just lovely. Our tradies did a fantastic job. Noel, Richard, Leigh & Trevor. They were on time & cleaned up after themselves. Thanks to Alice & team, Christies Bch showroom.

Carol Wyatt

Carol WyattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic design!

Kept updated! Tradies neat, tidy and easy to get along with. Great PR! Fantastic communication with everyone who was involved in giving us a wonderful functioning kitchen! Job well done!

• +6
Ray

RayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect kitchen for me.

I can’t speak more highly of the people in the Keswick office especially Adrian, Mark Nick and tradies. All very pleasant, patient and professional. I’m very happy with my kitchen.

Colin Innes

Colin InnesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with our new kitchen

Our new kitchen looks sensational and very modern. We are pleased with the quality of the Kitchen and all the little features and fittings. We want to especially thank Mario Caruso who helped every step of the way and ensured the small issue we had was resolved. We would definitely recommend to others.

Job Satisfaction

Wonderful, room looks brand new, bigger with mirrors great colour, very spacious with a lot of room inside.

The wardrobe was installed very professionally & well by Danny V. with very professional friendly service. The doors open & close very well, the drawers open & close very well, the colour & design & lay out is excellent for the bedroom. The mirrors are such a wonderful feature & highlight in their room. The bedroom space has been used excellently. We had great service in the showrooms too. Carina gave us brilliant advice about designing our twin girls wardrobe.
Thank you Carina & Danny.

Franklin

FranklinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't ask for better service

We have had a very pleasant experience with Wall Span and would highly recommend them. Our kitchen is perfect, exactly what we wanted, we have had plenty of praise from friends and family. Thank You Seth for your design you nailed it, Thank you Mario for all your work overseeing all the trades.

Chris Hammond

Chris HammondSouthern and Hills, SA

The best word I can use to describe our experience from start to finish with the entire Wallspan team is faultless. Customer service and quality trades people at its best.

Happy Customer S.A.

Happy Customer S.A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem packed away!

Stuck for storage space in my new house, I visited Wallspan Gepps Cross.
My needs were discussed & responded to with an ideal design laid out by the salesperson.
The installer’s pre-installation visit ensured good communication re my office design and it’s practical ability to fit well re purpose.
The installer did a good job all round.

What a treat to have this storage !
I can fully recommend Wallspan, Gepps Cross.

Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

When we were looking for a company to create our new kitchen and we chose Wallspan and are thrilled with the result. From the initial consultation with Tom, to final check measure by Mark who then supplied us with a detailed list of the names, contact details and dates the tradesmen would be here and the consequent delivery and installation of our kitchen. We can't speak highly enough of the tradesman they were fantastic. We couldn't be happier. We definitely would recommend Wallspan to anyone. Thanks to the whole team who helped create our new spaces.

Robyn NA00496-01

Robyn NA00496-01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning new kitchen and laundry!

When we were looking for a company to create our new kitchen and laundry, we initially weren't keen on going to Wallspan as our previous experience some 15 years ago wasn't great; but we did and are thrilled with the result. From the initial consultation with Tom, the final check measure by Mark who then supplied us with a detailed list of the names, contact details and dates the tradesmen would be here and the consequent delivery and installation of our kitchen and laundry we couldn't be happier. We definitely would recommend Wallspan to anyone. Thanks to the whole team who helped create our new spaces.

• +1
Job Satisfaction

Hooray a space we can finally use!

We have lived for years with an awkward walk in robe. Our new cupboards were installed last Wednesday and the space is amazing, usable, tidy, Fantastic!
They were installed quickly and efficiently.

Maggie

Maggie

Wardrobe installation

Really pleased with workmanship, came early, finished on time, they cleaned up area & outside to, good service from showroom & good price built to our budget . Would recommend company..Wallspan

Morphett Vale South Australia

JaneB

JaneBAdelaide

Not a good finish

Jan B

Jan BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

We had the Premier wardrobe installation. The customer service from our local Wallspan branch was exceptional and beyond helpful considering our order was placed over the Christmas period. The degree of difficulty installing into an apartment with limited access and workspace was managed faultlessly by our installer who was professional, skilled and considerate. The work area was left immaculate. The product itself is absolutely first class and we received everything we ordered - it is beyond expectations. I would highly recommend Wallspan.

Jon B.

Jon B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful experience

Sounded oh so perfect to begin with. But after sizable under estimates of trade costs, inaccurate designs and a general, 'we got ya money' attitude, this will go down as one of the worst financial decisions of my life. Trades do not "not leave any mess". Every pipe leaked under the new sink. The cabinet guy, after we decided on what handles to use, still butchered the unrequired ones so that we couldn't return them. The customer support officer served no purpose except to ruin the original design. He had absolutely no interest in us as customers.

full kitchen overhaul

full kitchen overhaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Installation of new kitchen. Incorporating existing dining room to be part of the kitchen area.

Contractors were brilliant. Worked together and provided a superb kitchen with no fuss, plenty of communication to keep us informed. The whole process from purchase to install was amazing. thankyou

See all Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes reviews