Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes (page 3 of 42)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Amazing! Love our wardrobes

We are so happy with our new wardrobes. Excellent service! We can’t say enough how impressed we were with the carpenter who installed them. Such a friendly person, perfect installation and very fast. No delays too. The wardrobes were installed on the exact day that was given. Thankyou!

Love my new wardrobes!!

The salesman was wonderful and helped design the perfect wardrobe. The installer was friendly, efficient and completed his job in a timely manner and cleaned up inside and outside before leaving.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle free Installation

From beginning to end was a hassle free experience.
The ability to pay in instalments was a bonus, we where able to book in the installation when we where ready.
Overall a trouble free experience.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good end result, overpriced trades for our Laundry

We used Wallspan for our new kitchen a few years back so decided to use them for our laundry reno. The end result was as promised and on time so no issues. Our main gripe was the cost of the trades, which were either underquoted at the outset or just plain overpriced for the time they spent on the job. Everyone was punctual and pleasant its just that we feel the cost upon reflection was to high and we should have got other quotes before the job commenced. We would be reluctant to recommend Wallspan again on that basis,

Brad2209

Brad2209Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and customer service

Extremely happy with our new wardrobes.
The installer was very professional and efficient. The robes are great quality and have transformed our bedrooms.
Will be back for the kitchen renovation.
Highly recommended Wallspan

Danny McMillan

Danny McMillanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service!

Thank you so much Kerri for designing my dream wardrobe and kitchen. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
The whole team have been amazing. Fantastic service and amazing design team.

Kirsty

KirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Product, Exceptional service

From showroom to installation and admin in between Wallspan did not disappoint. Through the entire process I felt like my business/job actually mattered.
At all times the Wallspan team were professional, personable and I would not hesitate to utilise their services or recommend them to friends and family.
Quality fitted robes completed by a well trained team.
Thankyou

Catherine F.

Catherine F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

An excellent recommendation

We were recommended to try Wallspan Wardrobes from a friend. The appointment in the showroom was a pleasant experience through from choosing the outside design then deciding upon the interior. The booked installation date was subsequently brought forward so we were extremely happy to have our lovely wardrobe in our room 2 weeks earlier than planned.

Marie

MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic staff, excellent product, I love my new built in wardrobe

Staff at the Mile End showroom (SA) were fantastic! they were friendly, made me feel welcome and not too pushy, overall very knowledgeable and professional. They showed me options and helped me design my wardrobe and the ordering process was easy. The hardest part was waiting 6 weeks for my new wardrobe. The installer was fantastic too! he came on time, the install went without a glitch and he kept everything clean and tidy. Great design, excellent product, I love my new wardrobe! Overall great experience, I will not hesitate recommending Wallspan

Paul W

Paul WSouth Australia

Superb service and an excellent end result

Wallspan were fantastic from start to finish. The design went really well, incorporating everything that we wanted in our kitchen whilst keeping an eye on our overall budget. We made a few changes to our options, including changing the Benchtops, and Wallspan were always very accommodating of these changes. When it came time to install, the Trades organised by Wallspan were fantastic. Very professional and did and excellent job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Wallspan to anyone looking for a new kitchen and we will certainly be using them in the future to renovate our laundry.

Carolyn

CarolynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and honest from start to finish

The whole experience was an absolute pleasure. Wallspan were very thorough with spending time to organise the kitchen and laundry and ensured through the whole process that we were happy. They were able to supply contacts for the tradies we needed to commence the installation of the kitchen. Every tradeperson involved in our renovation continually contacted us with progress dates and times, turned up on time, were polite and respectful and cleaned up before they left. Our supervisor Mario stayed in contact through the whole process and nothing was ever too much trouble. Love the end result and would have no hesitation in recommending Wallspan
GX04823-01

Christine Joy

Christine JoySouth Australia

Great service from start to finish for our new built in Wardrobe

Having been a customer of Wallspan many years ago, my husband and I were very happy with our initial conversation with Jordie Greer at your Noarlunga Office/Showroom. Very efficient and she realised our needs from our sizing that we'd done. Communication from Jordie & your Brisbane Office was constant through the whole process and the Workmanship from your installer was amazing. Very pleased with all aspects of our experience with Wallspan...well done!
Job: NAW00847-01

R. Hearl

R. HearlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality and good looks

The kitchen design and installation process was efficient and rewarding. My ideas were utilized to create a stunning product that has been commended by many other trades renovating my property.

Damir

DamirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic sales and installation team

I have used Wallspan kitchens to install all of my new house built in wardrobes and they absolutely delivered in all aspects, very professional and knowledgeable sales team, the installation was just as smooth and of high standard, i was so impressed i had my sons house wardrobes done as well i highly recommended them to my best friends new house build. Good businesses should be rewarded bad businesses should be exposed after building a house i definitely can distinguish between the two and feel strongly on passing on the feedback to help others.

Great Storage Solution

From showroom to install the process was easy, timely and cost effective. Would recommend Wallspan for their wardrobes. Installer Randall was early, pleasant, clean and tidy and ensured the wardrobe was installed and the aesthetics around it were also considered i.e Skirting, Picture rail etc.

Nice Looking Wardrobes & Great Service - KKW01535-01

2 new full height wardrobes with sliding doors and pull out drawers were needed for our rental property. We are out of state and could not be present to discuss type options, organise the measurements, arrange the installations, and deal with the inevitable small issues that arose. Angelina and Kerry dealt with all matters in a friendly and professional manner and from our agents inspection and from photos the wardrobes look really nice and exactly what we wanted.

Mon

MonSouth Australia

Quick Easy and reliable

I appreciated that the whole process was seamless. Right from the beginning planning session with our consultant, through payment and onto completion. Our Customer Service representative kept in contact regularly and ensured everything was completed thoroughly.
I love my new kitchen

Fantastic job. Wonderful service!

These guys were wonderful from the showroom to the installation. Professional and friendly and great workmanship on the wardrobes. Jordi was really helpful on the floor and our installer was amazing. Thank you

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect fit out!

The Service received from Wallspan was excellent from start to finish. Customer service updates along the way kept me up to date with progress. The cabinet fitter did an amazing job on the W.I.R and ensured a quality job was done, which it was. Will definitely use Wallspan again!

Louise

LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service. Great product

A big thank you to the exemplary customer service and patience from Angelina Sordillo in the Keswick store (Anzac Highway). She knew her stuff and offered really helpful suggestions. Great friendly personality with patience & flexibility when I changed my mind numerous times!
Louise and Matt