Verifiedwallspan.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,180 reviews
Keith
KeithSouthern and Hills, SA

What a difference!

Our 13 year old home had a dowdy, old fashioned kitchen and was largely impractical. Seth and Miguel from Wallspan designed a new kitchen including building work for a huge walk-in pantry, stone waterfall bench tops and 900w induction Cooktown and oven. It's beautiful! We avoided overhead cupboards, having no need with the large pantry.
G. Brown
G. BrownMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything we wanted in a kitchen

The process was so easy from start to finish. We couldn’t be happier with our new Wallspan Kitchen.
Ben Norton
Ben NortonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Results

Very happy with our new kitchen and how seamless the process was from start to finish. The Wallspan team were very professional & supportive in helping us achieve the kitchen we had always dreamed of.
All trades were on time as per the schedule provided and their communication was great. Would certainly recommend Wallspan to family & friends.
T F.
T F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great new look!

Great transformation of this kitchen space good job. Thanks Wallspan.
Tanya
TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen

Love my new kitchen. The quality is great and the customer service along the way has been awesome.
Antony L.
Antony L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Good Service

We had some issues with doors but all was resolved satisfactory.
Darren Reintjens Customer Support Manager did a great job.
Marilyn D.
Marilyn D.

Very happy with wardrobe

Very classy, makes our room look large.
Excellent quality materials.
Very happy with product.
Tina C.
Tina C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

New walk in robe

Wallspan were great. They designed a very functional wardrobe for a tiny space. Everything was smooth and easy. We’ve had a couple of things done by wallspan and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
NAW01789-01
NAW01789-01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Long overdue for these wonderful wardrobes!

Had 2 built in wardrobes installed by Gary and his partner.
They did a thoroughly professional install in our bedrooms.
Couldn’t be happier!
kerry g.
kerry g.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Praises to all involved

Very professionally handled and great service. Always willing to help via phone or tradespeople in person.
Dan.D
Dan.DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laundry

Great service from the Wallspan team and very happy with the result.
Clare
ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Kirchen and Service

Wallspan were easy to work with. Darren and his team were super easy and professional to work with. The trades were on time, quick and communicated well. I was exceptionally impressed as the team worked together well and, due to the stone being available early delivered the whole project 4 days early.
Megs Inge
Megs IngeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Belinda
BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

easy from start to finish!

the whole process with WallSpan was easy from the start... from the initial in-store consultation and design, to the installation. they delivered on time and without drama. would definitely use them again and would have no hesitation in recommending their services.
thepom
thepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality and fit out excellent

Very happy with the result. Lynette with the design stage was excellent and made a small space very useable. The man that did the fit out was very experienced and was worth the extra long wait!
Christina
ChristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

It's mad me feel good about my kitchen

Highly recommended. Tradies on time. Work carried out with professionalism. Very happy.

Veronica L.
Veronica L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen & laundry renovation

From the planning and installation all went super smooth. Their electrician and plumber were very professional and kept me informed the whole time. Special mention to the tiler who did an amazing job. Such a joy to cook in my new kitchen.
Ian S.
Ian S.

From 19th century to the 21st century

The kitchen had been totally transformed from an out dated non functional kitchen to a bright modern kitchen area. The trades people were top notch and while the proceed took some time it was certainly worth the wait,
  • +2Thumbnail
Hannah
Hannah2 posts

Quick and efficient

I am so happy with my Wallspan kitchen. The entire process was easy and seamless. I had an appointment in the showroom and then a designer came to my house on the same day, on a Sunday! My kitchen arrived 6 weeks later! Wallspan co-ordinated all the trades people who were very friendly and helpful. Removal of my old kitchen was included and happened on a Friday. Everything was then done Monday-Friday the next week and now it's done and exactly as I wanted it! I definitely recommend Wallspan for quality and efficiency.
K Hay
K HayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Wallspan team were very helpful throughout the entire process, did a beautiful job and everything flowed as per plan
Leon
LeonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed and happy

We are really happy with our new kitchen from Wallspan. Right from our initial visit to the showroom at Keswick, the helpful staff went out of their way with designs and advice on an excellent kitchen upgrade to suit our budget. Really happy with the quality of the products and professionalism of the trades people, 1/2 a star off for the kitchen dismantlers who, when removing the old kitchen did some minor damage to a wall and windowsill/frame that needed repair.
Clare B.
Clare B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our magnificent kitchen

From the start of the process to the end, everything went seamlessly. In fact, the stone benchtop arrived a week earlier than anticipated. All the tradies did exemplary work and we are eternally grateful for their efforts. Many thanks to Mark Stratton who kept us informed every step of the way, and contacted relevant people whenever it was necessary
Trish
TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

High expectations exceeded!

With Wallspan’s reputation, we had high expectations, and we’re not disappointed. From the planning to installation each person we dealt with was a true professional, nothing was too much trouble which made the whole process stress free for us. We would highly recommend Wallspan to everyone.
Gillian
Gillian

Thrilled with result

Perfect match to existing doors. Made an otherwise unusable space useable and looks great
Vicki B.
Vicki B.4 posts

Warranty Service call

Love my wardrobes although very disappointed that a warranty service call will take nearly six weeks before my wardrobe door will be fixed.
Following the review, service call was brought forward with excellent customer service.
Helen Thomas
Helen ThomasSouth Australia

Well worth doing!

Wallspan transformed my drab kitchen into a light, airy spacious area, where it is now a pleasure to cook. Cupboards are accessible and the benches are easy to clean. The floor covering has added to the ambience.

Judith and Peter K
Judith and Peter KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great kitchen renovation

Wallspan have replaced our kitchen. The staff and contractors have been extremely helpful, professional, and meticulous in the details. They kept to the schedule throughout and finished on time. We would recommend them to anyone putting a new or replacing a kitchen.
Mary T.
Mary T.

Love my New Kitchen

Professional company to work with great products and efficient service.
Sue
Sue2 posts

Highly recommend Wallspan .Very happy with the process

The whole process was easy and stress free.
From the showroom to the designer coming out helping me to plan my new Walk in robe .She took the time to listen to my needs. The installer Toby was fantastic pleasant to deal with -great attention to detail .He even cleaned up after he finished . Really appreciated .
Great Kitchen Installed.
Great Kitchen Installed.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Kitchen

Thank you to the team at Wallspan. From the front of shop staff, kitchen designer, coordinating manager fro Wallspan, I have been informed promptly at each step of the way of the kitchen installation. The tradesmen were professional and immediately willing to fix minor concerns and were extremely well.coordinated with each other under the aegis of the kitchen manager. Particularly, at a time where owing to post pandemic shortages of some utility products such as a cooktop the time frame for completion was in line with the overall installation plan.
Thankyou
Wallspan
Well done Wallspan
Well done Wallspan

Kitchen Renovation perfect in every way

The wall span team designed and executed an updated kitchen providing more space and greatly improved amenity. The CSM ‘ Darren was calm and responsive to all enquires. Contractors were obliging friendly and skilled. The job was completed on time with no additional costs. We recommend this service to others.
Nice whiskers Paddy
Nice whiskers PaddyCentral, SA

Great job Randall and Wallspan

Accurate advice and communication. Punctual arrival for measurements and quality tradesmanship. Recommend Randall as your installer, nice hardworking guy.
KymGlaz
KymGlaz4 posts

Replacement of the 1970's kitchen

Very happy with the result. From the planning, the promptness of all of the trades and the quality or work, first class. Just waiting on the painter to finish it off. ( me.) All in all, I would recommend Wallspan without hesitation.
Justin Orrell
Justin Orrell

Top class service from start to finish

Our new kitchen order was handled with care from the moment we engaged with staff at the Mile End showroom. We chose what we wanted and waited for the installation to occur.

On the day of the install, everyone who needed to be there was and there was little wasted effort. If we needed to be consulted, this happened quickly and efficiently and we were but a text message away from our “account manager” if we needed more guidance.

The finished product is excellent; exactly what we wanted. If we needed to do it all again, we’d pick still Wallspan.

Paula D
Paula D3 posts

Great product, very happy with my new kitchen

The kitchen looks great and the finish is fantastic. The consultation process was good and the recommendations about some changes were excellent. Big fan of the bin drawer system, drawers in the pantry cupboard and touch close cupboards. Some issues with my initial installer who ended up leaving the company part way through my install (even though I had paid him for the whole job) meaning I had to wait over a month to get the job finished however Wallspan were great and made sure I wasn’t left stranded with an unfinished kitchen and took on the additional cost so I wasn’t out of pocket.
All in all pleased I went with Wallspan and would recommend.
Christine
Christine

Fabulous addition to our home

Our walk in robe is exactly what we wanted. The design process was great, very visual so you know exactly what to expect. The quality is excellent and the few changes I requested were accommodated with no fuss at all.

Ray
RaySouthern and Hills, SA3 posts

Just Perfect

The quality of the cupboards was amazing from self close drawers to the doors they were the best. The tiling was so clean and well laid.
Our kitchen, thanks to Wallspan,went from dreary 70’s to a sparkling 2000’s kitchen , all thanks to Wallspan and the amazingly friendly,knowledgeable staff.The experience from start to finish was .. Just Perfect.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great Product & Professional Service

Second time using Wallspan for built in robes. Quality robes that last, professional staff provide seamless service. Deliver on promises, on time. Extremely easy to deal with all staff from showroom to instal and over the phone. Instal staff very organised, efficient and clean. Every interaction was easy. Highly recommend
Kristie Millar
Kristie Millar

Very Happy Customer!

We had a very old 80’s kitchen and desperately wanted a new one. The design team were really helpful and thorough and made decision making easy. Install and scheduling team were great, and the turn around was very quick and professional. We love our new kitchen!!
Rachel
Rachel

Kitchen renovation

We’ve recently got our kitchen renovated, and it looks amazing. Thanks to Wallspan Team, Mario and Seth have been extremely helpful and easy to deal with.

I highly recommend them to anyone that’s looking to renovate their kitchen.