Verifiedwallspan.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,180 reviews
Marl
MarlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Job

So happy with all the Wallspan family. Terrific job guys.
CINDY S.
CINDY S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Leave things to the professionals!

It has been a while since we built the kitchen. Every time we look at it, we tell ourselves that we made the right decision to ask Wallspan to help with the design and installation. We started with the designer, James, who was always happy to listen to our suggestions yet still stood his ground with his professional opinions for our benefit. Darren was also impressive because he was really thorough when he did the measurement. Because of that, we made some changes to fit our kitchen better into our space, and this would not have happened if it wasn't for Darren.
I now believe with right people we can leave things to the professionals, it helps to make the process much less stressful, and the result better than expected.
James B.
James B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't be happier

We are so glad we went with Wallspan to renovate our kitchen. From going in to the shop to having a brand new kitchen was only a few months. The design process was beautifully simple. Darren was able show us exactly what our kitchen was going to look like after one session. The only draw back was that it looks even better in real life!
Having all of the trades organised was the huge draw for me. Each and everyone of our trades was incredibly hard working, professional and really invested in giving us a beautiful finished product. They truly cared about what they were doing.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Carol
CarolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

From the moment I walked into Wallspan at Pt Noarlunga the staff were friendly & helpful. All the way through with the Designer & trades, my kitchen was finished within the time frame & it's exactly what I was wishing for. I totally love it. Well done Wallspan.
Beth
BethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient and organised

We are delighted with our new Wallspan kitchen and the process of having it installed. The ease and efficiency of Wallspan was impressive throughout - beginning with our first visit to the showroom, our in-home consultation/design/measure, through to removal of our old kitchen and installation of our new one. We really appreciated the high level of communication and we always received advice when different trades were booked. I would highly recommend Wallspan.
Rory
RoryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, efficient and a very happy customer

Walspan were great to deal with. Darren was in touch regularly to make sure everything was running smoothly and on time. There was a slight delay on my oven which was due to the supplier and not Walspan, however Darren was constantly keeping me up to date and was able to arrange a delivery date which suited me. The whole process from start to finish was a lot quicker and easier than I had anticipated.
Nicole Parlor
Nicole ParlorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than I had

I am happy with the final product, except for one small item which I can fix.
Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
jordan r.
jordan r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We have been very happy with our new kitchen,
The whole process was made easy. Wallspan brought my ideas to light. Keith was our cabinet maker he did a great job.
We will be using Wallspan again for future renovations.
Kell
KellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous kitchen design and delivery

With a small kitchen our design challenge was upscaling a large walk-in pantry to a small butlers pantry, and we could not be happier with the results. Additionally, the tweaks the Wallspan designer proposed in the kitchen itself are much more impactful than we'd expected. Our small kitchen seems much bigger! The functionality of the overall space including the butlers pantry is excellent. Wallspans planning, trades and workmanship have been wonderful too. Truly a great experience.
Harvey M.
Harvey M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great kitchen. Wallspan recommended

Wallspan were very efficient, stuck to their schedule and we were very happy with tradesmen etc and how the kitchen finally looked. Darren was really helpful giving many ideas initially and finally going out of his way to put our refrigerator back into the kitchen. Thanks again Wallspan!
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love our new Kitchen

We had a great experience working with the staff and trades people at Wallspan Kitchen from start to finish .They were always available when we had questions / queries about our first time experience of putting together a new kitchen. We would absolutely recommend without hesitation Wallspan Kitchen to anyone considering renovating kitchens . Sue and Peter Happy Valley
Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple process, great value and quality wardrobe

The end to end process for our built in wardrobe was very simple. I loved their flexibility as I made last minute changes to our design and it was no problem. The cost of the wardrobes was half that of two other quotes and the end result is great.
H Dawood
H DawoodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional from start to finish

I just had new kitchen installed and the team were extremely professional and friendly from start to finish of our project. From the minute we walked to the showroom until the finish of installation. Everything was on time and the quality is excellent…

Darren, our customer contact manager was very helpful and always following up and providing us with update on progress. Thank you to the entire team.

Helen
HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful kitchen

We are very happy with our kitchen myah and Grant help design it. Everything was done on time and looks great the follow up from Darren was great all the tradies were fantastic.
Knights dream kitchen
Knights dream kitchen2 posts

A Great Kitchen

Starting a new kitchen was an amazing experience with the guys from Wallspan
Who were so helpful with their ideas and input- would certainly recommend them

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with my kitchen!

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am. From the very start, walking in to the showroom to the final 'handover', all staff (and contractors) have been super helpful and very informative. The design aspect was wonderful... offering advice and seeing my 'vision' and then executing it. Thank you Wallspan.
Tina and Tony
Tina and TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dream Kitchen Very Happy Family

From the start of planning to the end result. The team at Wallspan have helped our Journey to achieve our dream kitchen. All the tradies involved were friendly, professional, and of high quality. Thank you to all the people involved in this project.
G G W
G G WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best decision we ever made

Workmen we’re on time very helpful and polite. Kitchen is much easier to work in, quality is top grade, finish is better than we expected.
David
David
Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New kitchen

We have almost finished our kitchen renovation and overall, we are happy with the final result.
We used wallspan to design and install, Everything was planned out to a schedule and it was completed on time as promised.
We went through the mile end store and found the staff to be really helpful and informative. The contracted cabinet maker, jared, was second to none and did an outstanding job, his attention to detail was brilliant.
I would definitely recommend sourcing quotes for independent electrical and plumbing.
Pete
Pete

Fantastic results

Our old kitchen was in a sorry state until Wallspan stepped in! Grant & Darren have been professional, flexible & very helpful in facilitating our new, wonderful kitchen & we can highly recommend the company. We are in a rural location but that was not a problem at all, with Wallspan staff coming out to our property to view the site & help develop a kitchen design that suited our space. The kitchen install, plus organisation of tradies was mostly straightforward, with a minor hiccup quickly sorted out. We are very happy with Wallspan’s work.
Shaun C.
Shaun C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Extremely happy customer

From start to finish was an absolute delight to have Wallspan as our designer and installer of our new kitchen. The A Team of Darren, Leigh, Trevor, Ben, Justin and Jarod was brilliant, they knocked it out of the park in regards to quality workmanship, punctuality, friendliness and so helpful.
Would I recommend and use Wallspan again............you bet I would !
Moentie
MoentieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Use of Space!

The kitchen has clean lines, very attractive cabinetry, plus all the mid cons. Miguel, Tony and the team were highly professional, friendly and worked very cleanly. I highly recommend Wallspan for any work you require.
Jack D.
Jack D.

Amazing kitchen

The kitchen was exactly how we wanted it and was provided in an excellent time frame. The staff communicated and coordinated the trades perfectly. Recommend for sure
Carson
CarsonSouthern and Hills, SA

So impressed!

From the moment we walked into the Wallspan showroom to the final day of installation, we have been so impressed with the process, attention to detail, customer service, quality of materials, design and communication. We love our new kitchen and the new layout suggested by the Wallspan team. We were super impressed that everything arrived and was installed on schedule without any hiccups. The whole process was smooth and every step of the way explained thoroughly.

Thank you Wallspan for giving us a beautiful new space to enjoy as a family that is of such high quality.

Trev
Trev

Job well executed

A New Kitchen installed and all work completed on schedule even with a couple of very minor adjustments required. Cost of trades greater than expected
Shaunw
ShaunwMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GXW03435-01

We have now had Randall install his third wardrobe to our house
Can’t speak highly enough of Randall’s communication and workmanship very happy client here.

KJD
KJDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New kitchen

The job was all done on time and I am happy with everything .
Sambo
Sambo9 posts

Great kids robes

My kids love their wardrobes, the consultant suggested white glass to use as white boards on the doors and the girls are in there drawing on it all the time. I didn't think they would actually find their wardrobes fun but they do. As for how it cleaned up their space and helped us get all of their clothes away and junk off the floor, they're even better.
Estée
EstéeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service from all areas

From Maya in sales to the lovely booking ladies to the fantastic install guy everyone was great and friendly and accommodating to my needs as the client
Kirsten M
Kirsten MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Wonderful from start to finish

My experience with Wallspan Noarlunga was fantastic. Showroom staff were lovely, and the turnaround time between my first visit, design appointment, measure and build was so incredibly fast. Wallspan were a pleasure to deal with right throughout the process, and followed up throughout. The trade staff employed by wallspan for the install were wonderful to deal with too and worked so hard to get my kitchen installed perfectly in a short timeframe. Would happily recommend wallspan to anyone looking for a new kitchen
Dingo J.
Dingo J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic new cupboards

Cupboards installed professionally and within the quoted time period.
The installer did a great job!
Trish
Trish3 posts

Love our new cupboards. Finish off the rooms with finesse

We had built in wardrobes in 2 of our bedroom as part of our home renovation. Staff were friendly, efficient and price was good. Thankyou.
Dianne
DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

My kitchen is perfect

Iam very happy with my new kitchen from Wallspan. The process from start to finish was great. All the Tradies and staff were very helpful.
SteveJ
SteveJ

Tidy clean efficient

On schedule and good attention to unforeseen glitches overall very tidy job

Beau Lee
Beau LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Walk in wonder

From start to finish, everything was easy. The teams are excellent, the payment process was simple, the installation team were very friendly and personable. Couldn’t be happier! Highly recommended. A cut above the rest.
Vickie
VickieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Park Home Kitchen

Wallspan right from out initial meeting with Grant were patient and helpful, I had set ideas in what I wanted that they managed to incorporate for me and were flexible and accommodating in working with ourselves and our trades to ensure our smooth complete kitchen/dining renovation. We were not just putting in a new kitchen but completely relocating, knocking out a wall and rerouting services. They have been helpful in rectify small items along the way and patient with finishing off on, at times, slow progress work from our builders and floor installation choice. I would 100% recommend.
Fred
FredSouth Australia2 posts

Installation completed as promised

Installation completed within time frame as promised and to expected standard. Customer service good, any minor problems were dealt with speedily and satisfactorily
Kris
KrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn’t miss a Beat

My whole kitchen Reno went very smoothly from start to finish, great advice given when designing the kitchen and the trades turned up on time and communicated really well. Very easy process with Wallspan would definitely recommend or use again.