• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Jon B.

Jon B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful experience

Sounded oh so perfect to begin with. But after sizable under estimates of trade costs, inaccurate designs and a general, 'we got ya money' attitude, this will go down as one of the worst financial decisions of my life. Trades do not "not leave any mess". Every pipe leaked under the new sink. The cabinet guy, after we decided on what handles to use, still butchered the unrequired ones so that we couldn't return them. The customer support officer served no purpose except to ruin the original design. He had absolutely no interest in us as customers.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Tania G

Tania GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Process started well, once contract was singed it was all downhill from there

p-sloane

p-sloaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Kitchen renovation project,

Bad experience ,the fitting of kitchen was good but dealing with tradies was a challenge, I will not recommend any of them.

Kitchen is beautiful BUT...

We have a beautiful kitchen but quite honestly we were given such a run around and given a hard time by benchtop installers, overcharged for the electrician work, completely messed up plumbing work and it was overall a bad experience.

Brett

BrettAdelaide

Disappointing

KK14252-02

KK14252-02Adelaide

Wouldn't Recommend

Very disappointed

pushy sales people wrong cupboard colour ordered Builder left kitchen in mess for 3 weeks no work Project supervisor very hard to get in touch with Work not finished Had to ring to come and complete Lot of damage to floor and other room walls Emails to say workers coming and didn't Wall already cracked not reinforced Charged for work not done

bad service right from the beginning

John B.Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes
Janice
Janice

I have been having trouble contacting you as your system keeps letting me down
I would imagine that no one would make up all of these problems that we had so I can guarantee, this is not a fake review
Greg and Janice Murray

See all Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes reviews

barabara

barabaraasked

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

Lem S.

Lem S.asked

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?

tan
tan

they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services...
you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Margaret hallion

Margaret hallionasked

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret

erinsurfsbad
erinsurfsbad

Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)

Get an answer from our members and Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes representatives