• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good end result, overpriced trades for our Laundry

We used Wallspan for our new kitchen a few years back so decided to use them for our laundry reno. The end result was as promised and on time so no issues. Our main gripe was the cost of the trades, which were either underquoted at the outset or just plain overpriced for the time they spent on the job. Everyone was punctual and pleasant its just that we feel the cost upon reflection was to high and we should have got other quotes before the job commenced. We would be reluctant to recommend Wallspan again on that basis,

Job Satisfaction
peter b.

peter b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 goes at getting kitchen cupboards correct

Have had a kitchen fitted by Wallspan. Tradies were fabulous. Cannot say the same about the manufacture of the cupboard doors. The came with imperfections on the laminate surface. The third set of cupboard doors come with no imperfections , but one was made to the wrong size. Called Wallspan to discuss, was transferred to area manager and told to leave message if he didn't answer. Left message and have not received a call back. very poor customer service. Luckily we had a great fitter and check measurer who sorted the issue and Kitchen is now complete some 2 months after kitchen install started. Shame about area manager who didn't reply to my message.

JaneB

JaneBAdelaide

Not a good finish

Job Satisfaction

Find out how Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Great kitchen and okay process

We are very happy with our new kitchen. It is everything we were hoping for and even looks better than we expected. Most interactions with Wallspan were easy and straightforward however we came across a few difficulties. A couple repairs that we had to perform after installation which Wallspan would not repair such as chipped paint on window frames and repairing damaged plaster. We were disappointed that Wallspan did not repair these damages. Some difficulties were had in their contractors not being punctual and some miscommunication between Wallspan and their contractors. Overall, it was a good experience but we might look elsewhere for future jobs.

Contract Number: KK16743-01

Sharyn

SharynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sorry but not that experience everyone else seems to have

Morticia

MorticiaSouthern and Hills, SA

Nice kitchen, awful installation

Jason

JasonAdelaide

Good quality robes, very good installer

I have purchased robes from Wallspan at 3 separate times over a 13 year period. About 13 years ago I ordered 2 robes in one property I owned, and then 7 years ago another 3 robes for another property, and most recently one robe for the house where I live now. The same installer ([name removed]) has installed all robes in all properties and he is fantastic, is very quick and does excellent work. However, with this most recent purchase I found the sales more difficult than previous purchases - I essentially knew what I wanted but really had to lead the salesperson as to what I was after. The procedures of confirming the order and payment seemed onerous and overly complex this time.

Good kitchen, interesting experience.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Long drawn out process!

My initial impression was good but the whole process of getting a built in robe was stressful. They don't actually make the wardrobes, but get a supplier to do, so organising measuring and instillation through a third party was difficult through many backward and forward phone calls and I often had to call a second and third time before I got a response. They would not let me deal directly with the supplier. When it came to installing they did not stick to the plan so I then had to request a refund for the shelf they did not install, which then took a week. It felt like once they had my money it was not a priority to them would not use them again. I would recommend using a company that did the building and instillation themselves.

Find out how Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Contract No . ME07654-01 Quality, finish and design process great , installation and trade costs not

Overall we love our new kitchen however we have had some issues along the way...although we understand the plumbing and electrical are only estimates they were significantly out with plumbing being 100% higher than the estimate . I could understand slight variations but both were along way out.
we are still waiting for the installer to come back and finish our range hood installation and fly over despite several calls and broken appointments, this is not good enough as we are still without a fully complete itchen

Underwhelming, smaller than imagined

Sales pitch was good, very convincing, I was excited. When the final measuring was taken the cabinets worked out smaller than my old kitchen, overhead shelf and cabinet for microwave is way too high. Trades could have been selected from more local companies, bench top installer questionable, if you could call me to discuss. Better co-ordination of trades, as I did pay for it.

Helen and Jeffrey

Helen and JeffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Misleading at times

When querying the thickness of the doors we were assured they were thicker than they are. Initial service was excellent. Installation went well except for two gouges in the roof from the wardrobe doors. These were not mentioned and one included a dirty hand print over the top as if they had tried to wipe it off. In concluding they do look great and we are happy.
Please see review.
Please see review.

Deke64

Deke64Adelaide

It's what they DON'T tell you...

Kitchen revamp

Installer and electrican were very prompt and great people who knew their job well.
Great prompt service
Fantastic look and love all the cupboards and drawers.
Benchtops were delivered 2 weeks ahead of schedule which made kitchen to become fully functional and usuable before schedule.
Had to wait on plumber a fair amount which delayed gas meter installation.
Great layout
under quoting for trades

nicky

nickyparalowie

great service

had a new kitchen put in with wallspan, i was very happy with the the planning and 3d image i had through the whole process. i found that with the trades the cost the i was quoted was spot on and no extra cost popped up witch was good. and i was really happy with the wide selection i had to choose from.
the 3d image, it was good to see what you are buying
the installation took 2 weeks because the trade man did not finish on time and i had to chase him to come back and finish the job, there could have been more care with the install with liquid nails been put on my roof now i have to pay for a painter to fix. the bulkheads should be in the same colour as the cupboards not left so you have to paint them.

Doug

DougMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good things come to those that wait...

John B.Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes
JP

JPAdelaide

Got there in the end!!

I was very happy with how my experience started out but when I had an issue with my order I could not get anyone to respond to me, it took 5 weeks and numerous phone calls and emails to get the issue resolved, so we got there in the end but was very disappointed with the lack of customer service. I am however very happy with the end product. ME06993-01.
Great finished product, very functional.
Lack of customer service from signing the contract to install was very disappointing.

John B.Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes