Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Kitchen great. Experience bad

Hannah
HannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as good as the first ones we had put in.

Soft close system doesn't work. They get stuck before closing or even reaching the soft close point. They make a loud clicking noise when opening drawers. Forceful push needed to close the drawers. We had [Name Removed] (He was great) install our robe in our main bedroom and they are great, but this time round we are not happy with the product.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good end result, overpriced trades for our Laundry

We used Wallspan for our new kitchen a few years back so decided to use them for our laundry reno. The end result was as promised and on time so no issues. Our main gripe was the cost of the trades, which were either underquoted at the outset or just plain overpriced for the time they spent on the job. Everyone was punctual and pleasant its just that we feel the cost upon reflection was to high and we should have got other quotes before the job commenced. We would be reluctant to recommend Wallspan again on that basis,

peter b.
peter b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 goes at getting kitchen cupboards correct

Have had a kitchen fitted by Wallspan. Tradies were fabulous. Cannot say the same about the manufacture of the cupboard doors. The came with imperfections on the laminate surface. The third set of cupboard doors come with no imperfections , but one was made to the wrong size. Called Wallspan to discuss, was transferred to area manager and told to leave message if he didn't answer. Left message and have not received a call back. very poor customer service. Luckily we had a great fitter and check measurer who sorted the issue and Kitchen is now complete some 2 months after kitchen install started. Shame about area manager who didn't reply to my message.

JaneB
JaneBAdelaide

Not a good finish

Great kitchen and okay process

We are very happy with our new kitchen. It is everything we were hoping for and even looks better than we expected. Most interactions with Wallspan were easy and straightforward however we came across a few difficulties. A couple repairs that we had to perform after installation which Wallspan would not repair such as chipped paint on window frames and repairing damaged plaster. We were disappointed that Wallspan did not repair these damages. Some difficulties were had in their contractors not being punctual and some miscommunication between Wallspan and their contractors. Overall, it was a good experience but we might look elsewhere for future jobs.

Contract Number: KK16743-01

Sharyn
SharynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sorry but not that experience everyone else seems to have

Morticia
MorticiaSouthern and Hills, SA

Nice kitchen, awful installation

Jason
JasonAdelaide

Good quality robes, very good installer

I have purchased robes from Wallspan at 3 separate times over a 13 year period. About 13 years ago I ordered 2 robes in one property I owned, and then 7 years ago another 3 robes for another property, and most recently one robe for the house where I live now. The same installer ([name removed]) has installed all robes in all properties and he is fantastic, is very quick and does excellent work. However, with this most recent purchase I found the sales more difficult than previous purchases - I essentially knew what I wanted but really had to lead the salesperson as to what I was after. The procedures of confirming the order and payment seemed onerous and overly complex this time.

Find out how Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Good kitchen, interesting experience.

Wendy
WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Long drawn out process!

My initial impression was good but the whole process of getting a built in robe was stressful. They don't actually make the wardrobes, but get a supplier to do, so organising measuring and instillation through a third party was difficult through many backward and forward phone calls and I often had to call a second and third time before I got a response. They would not let me deal directly with the supplier. When it came to installing they did not stick to the plan so I then had to request a refund for the shelf they did not install, which then took a week. It felt like once they had my money it was not a priority to them would not use them again. I would recommend using a company that did the building and instillation themselves.

Contract No . ME07654-01 Quality, finish and design process great , installation and trade costs not

Overall we love our new kitchen however we have had some issues along the way...although we understand the plumbing and electrical are only estimates they were significantly out with plumbing being 100% higher than the estimate . I could understand slight variations but both were along way out.
we are still waiting for the installer to come back and finish our range hood installation and fly over despite several calls and broken appointments, this is not good enough as we are still without a fully complete itchen

Underwhelming, smaller than imagined

Sales pitch was good, very convincing, I was excited. When the final measuring was taken the cabinets worked out smaller than my old kitchen, overhead shelf and cabinet for microwave is way too high. Trades could have been selected from more local companies, bench top installer questionable, if you could call me to discuss. Better co-ordination of trades, as I did pay for it.

Helen and Jeffrey
Helen and JeffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Misleading at times

When querying the thickness of the doors we were assured they were thicker than they are. Initial service was excellent. Installation went well except for two gouges in the roof from the wardrobe doors. These were not mentioned and one included a dirty hand print over the top as if they had tried to wipe it off. In concluding they do look great and we are happy.
Please see review.
Please see review.

Deke64
Deke64Adelaide

It's what they DON'T tell you...

barabara
barabaraasked

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

Lem S.
Lem S.asked

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?

tan
tan

they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services...
you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Margaret hallion
Margaret hallionasked

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret

erinsurfsbad
erinsurfsbad

Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)

Get an answer from our members and Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes representatives