Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Jenny B.

Jenny B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my double wardrobe

I went to Noarlunga Branch where Jordie provided me with all the options to have a double builtin wardrobe installed. Jordie was friendly and gave me a quote which I accepted. I like the idea that this would be built in lonsdale and to support local business. The installers were efficient and did the job in 3.5 hours. I am very happy and have a quality builtin wardrobe in my bedroom which looks great and can store things I had no storage space for. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you Wallspan

j and l

j and lMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Service prefection for finished product

They listened to our requests and designed the kitchen to suite our requirments. Offered outstanding suggestions, most we accepted, some with our own changes. Trades people were of the highest quality and only too willing to please.

Kerry and Brian Palmer

Kerry and Brian PalmerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very excited

We would like to thank all the staff at Wallspan for their help planning our kitchen, we found them very friendly and helpful.
Thank you to Miguel for all the great organisation of all trades and deliveries.
I think it is very important to feel comfortable when having tradesmen in your home and i must say all the guys were very professional and easy to get along with.
Thank you Wallspan!
Regards Kerry and Brian

• +1

GX04619-01 - Lawrie Fam

GX04619-01 - Lawrie FamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Read before you decide to use Wallspan for kitchen/reno

JimH

JimHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

We visited the showroom and were met by a lovely salesperson who showed us the features and options for a walk-in robe. We arranged purchase and installation time.
The installer rang to say he was early, arrived and professionally installed the units. We are extremely pleased with the walk-in robe, quality and look of all the fittings. I recommend Wallspan to everyone.

wallspan kitchen - KK17193-01

Happy with the work so far some minor issues has come up hoping they can resolve it quickly. but so far its been good. The kitchen looks great and the family loves it. The minor issue is a bit of a blow out in the joinery at the corner which warranty will resolve

Thand

ThandSouthern and Hills, SA

Decent kitchen and wardrobe, logistically a bit involved

Good value product. Well designed. Delivered per plan on date specified.
They need a proper project manager because it became confusing having to deal with different people all the time. Having to deal with separate people for the wardrobe and kitchen was annoying, and having people contact me out of the blue was offputting because I thought some of them were spam calls.

RandJ

RandJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new kitchen. I would only change one thing.

John

John

13 Years in the Making

Chad

ChadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our new Wallspan kitchen

We're very happy with our new kitchen however we felt pressured to make quick decisions (or you wouldn't get the 25% discount) and had to make a quick 10% payment. Special thanks to Tony the installer and the other tradies who were punctual, friendly and helpful and did a great job, some over and above what they needed to do. Another problem was lack of notification that the new rangehood was coming from JB HiFi whose service was poor.
The finished kitchen is beautiful, spacious and has some great features. Thanks Wallspan, overall the experience with you was pretty good.

Anonymous 2019

Anonymous 2019Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I finally love my kitchen!

Kirsty R.

Kirsty R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the Outcome

The whole process was very thorough. We were supported in our decisions and given a lot of options and ideas. The price was very reasonable and Wallspan were willing to support us to meet our budget. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. The final kitchen is a dream!

Michael Males

Michael MalesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Competently Installed

I found the service professional and friendly
Installation was carried out in a competent skilled manner
Overhaul I was very pleased but in saying in that my trade being a Carpenter & joiner and Licensed General Builder I could not see the value within the finished product as to the actual cost I incurred ie: Very expensive

Ian Mcgregor

Ian McgregorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product; shame about the service

feels like new house

feels like new houseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Kitchen - feels like a new house

• +1

Leafy Seadragon

Leafy SeadragonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

My kitchen and bathroom/laundry renovations are now complete and I am enjoying the clean lines, additional cupboard space and new appliances. All the tradies were very professional, easy to communicate with and willing to go above and beyond to make my renovating experience good one. They all did a great job of cleaning up before going home each evening. There were a few minor hiccoughs along the way, but these were easily resolved. Overall a job well done from my early enquiries with shop front staff to completion of the Reno.

Lisel

LiselMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful kitchen but would change a couple of things in hindsight.

Fortunately the colours we wanted for tiles, benchtop etc were available but I would have liked to have had a greater range to choose from. The slide out shelves in the corner cupboard are not a good use of the space and the microwave oven is slightly too high. Apart from that, very happy with it.

Barbara

BarbaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My new kitchen has completely changed the look of my unit

A perfect solution. My kitchen has gone from small and dark to a lovely, bright, modern, open area. The tradesmen were a pleasure to have in my home and very efficient. My Customer Service Contact, Miguel kept in touch at all times, making sure that I was satisfied. Thankyou.

RKK

RKKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great sales staff & service (Work not commenced yet)

Sales staff Jan is a great sales consultant together with the other friendly staff in the Mile End showroom.
Great in highlighting what's available for the wardrobe range of products, honest in what they can offer in terms of quality and price, non pushy with sales and accomodating what fits in your budget.

Now that I've signed up to build my wardrobe, I'll update on the process later on when we start the contractor's visit to inspect, removal of old wardrobe and building of the new ones. Fingers crossed as we all know, it's sort of in the contractors hands now.

Monica

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contract: GX03919-01 -- Kitchen Renovation from avocado benchtops to modern day luxury

See all Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes reviews