Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Kitchen Review

Barry
BarrySouthern and Hills, SA

What a transformation

The very friendly tradesmen have done and excellent job transforming our kitchen to the modern times. The quality of the product is above our expectations. Would recommend to anyone wanting to upgrade their kitchen.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Four Wardrobe for a Near New Home

Jenny B.
Jenny B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my double wardrobe

I went to Noarlunga Branch where Jordie provided me with all the options to have a double builtin wardrobe installed. Jordie was friendly and gave me a quote which I accepted. I like the idea that this would be built in lonsdale and to support local business. The installers were efficient and did the job in 3.5 hours. I am very happy and have a quality builtin wardrobe in my bedroom which looks great and can store things I had no storage space for. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you Wallspan

j and l
j and lMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Service prefection for finished product

They listened to our requests and designed the kitchen to suite our requirments. Offered outstanding suggestions, most we accepted, some with our own changes. Trades people were of the highest quality and only too willing to please.

Kerry and Brian Palmer
Kerry and Brian PalmerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very excited

We would like to thank all the staff at Wallspan for their help planning our kitchen, we found them very friendly and helpful.
Thank you to Miguel for all the great organisation of all trades and deliveries.
I think it is very important to feel comfortable when having tradesmen in your home and i must say all the guys were very professional and easy to get along with.
Thank you Wallspan!
Regards Kerry and Brian

• +1Thumbnail

GX04619-01 - Lawrie Fam
GX04619-01 - Lawrie FamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Read before you decide to use Wallspan for kitchen/reno

JimH
JimHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

We visited the showroom and were met by a lovely salesperson who showed us the features and options for a walk-in robe. We arranged purchase and installation time.
The installer rang to say he was early, arrived and professionally installed the units. We are extremely pleased with the walk-in robe, quality and look of all the fittings. I recommend Wallspan to everyone.

wallspan kitchen - KK17193-01

Happy with the work so far some minor issues has come up hoping they can resolve it quickly. but so far its been good. The kitchen looks great and the family loves it. The minor issue is a bit of a blow out in the joinery at the corner which warranty will resolve

Thand
ThandSouthern and Hills, SA

Decent kitchen and wardrobe, logistically a bit involved

Good value product. Well designed. Delivered per plan on date specified.
They need a proper project manager because it became confusing having to deal with different people all the time. Having to deal with separate people for the wardrobe and kitchen was annoying, and having people contact me out of the blue was offputting because I thought some of them were spam calls.

RandJ
RandJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new kitchen. I would only change one thing.

John
John

13 Years in the Making

Chad
ChadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our new Wallspan kitchen

We're very happy with our new kitchen however we felt pressured to make quick decisions (or you wouldn't get the 25% discount) and had to make a quick 10% payment. Special thanks to Tony the installer and the other tradies who were punctual, friendly and helpful and did a great job, some over and above what they needed to do. Another problem was lack of notification that the new rangehood was coming from JB HiFi whose service was poor.
The finished kitchen is beautiful, spacious and has some great features. Thanks Wallspan, overall the experience with you was pretty good.

Anonymous 2019
Anonymous 2019Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I finally love my kitchen!

barabara
barabaraasked

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

Lem S.
Lem S.asked

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?

tan
tan

they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services...
you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Margaret hallion
Margaret hallionasked

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret

erinsurfsbad
erinsurfsbad

Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)

Get an answer from our members and Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes representatives