Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Vlad

VladMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work from the Wallspan team

The entire process - initial consultation at the show room, design, measure check, removal of the old kitchen, installation including plumbing, electrical and tiling - all was very smooth and perfectly organised. The final result is absolutely stunning. Thank you to the entire Wallspan team!

Christabel M.

Christabel M.

Highly functional and attractive

The team at Wallspan were very efficient. They listen closely to what I wanted. They made a number of suggestions but did not try to direct me to more expensive options unless they were options that matched my needs and wants. The price was given up front. Any extra costs were explained and optioned; “you can have this or this”. They came to my house at the time they said they would; always a pleasant surprise. They were again very efficient and made sure I knew what the end product would be.

Suzie Wong

Suzie WongAdelaide

Absolutely loving my new kitchen

I would recommend Wallspan to anyone wanting a new kitchen. All aspects were covered and I was happy to deal with professional people at every step. It was surprisingly, a very easy transition. I was communicated with and everything went to plan.

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with product, delivery and services

Store representative SAM at Gepps Cross showroom was great, helpful, professional & understanding with patience planning and designing wardrobe meeting our requirements. Toby was a great installer did good job on-time.

Liane

LianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous addition to my new home.

Very professional from start to finish. I would definitely use Wallspan again and will certainly recommend the company to all my friends and family. Thank you Wallspan, great job and great staff!

Belinda F.

Belinda F.

Looks so great!

Better than even we hoped Janette helped so much with design taking the time with us to allow for our different heights , me short and hubby tall, our needs for storage and also aesthetic of our room.

Above and beyond

The installer worked carefully at all times and was apologetic when there was some damage after removal. He was able to help with suggestions for the wall repair which I completed successfully before installation day. All pieces were assembled professionally and in a warm friendly and polite manner. It was quick and easy from start to finish. I'd definitely recommend them.

10/10.

It was painless and thank you. A great team member at your Gepps Cross store with a smile and advice, a nice payment email process and great install. Well done!

Nyoman Sumardika

Nyoman Sumardika Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

On time, great job, happy with the new wardrobe, will do for another room.

The team was organised and they came On time, great job, friendly, we were very happy with the new wardrobe and we are going to planning to install another one.

Superb New Kitchen

From start to finish Wallspans service was exceptional. The trades people were fantastic and the overall finished product does not compare to any other cheaper kitchens. Money well spent!!! We will be going back to Wallspan to install our built in robes as the quality of their workman ship and the turn around time is impressive. our kitchen was installed in 3 days. Highlight recommend Wallspan

Kay

KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

All staff and contractors involved in the design and installation of our new kitchen were exceptional. Even a small hiccup (no fault of Wallspan) was dealt with quickly and professionally. Very happy with cabinets but would reconsider Caeserstone tops only because patterns and natural flaws can be inconsistent an obvious especially in a plain colour. Advise to view and choose your slab at factory.
Would definitely engage them again in the future.

Amazing! Love our wardrobes

We are so happy with our new wardrobes. Excellent service! We can’t say enough how impressed we were with the carpenter who installed them. Such a friendly person, perfect installation and very fast. No delays too. The wardrobes were installed on the exact day that was given. Thankyou!

Love my new wardrobes!!

The salesman was wonderful and helped design the perfect wardrobe. The installer was friendly, efficient and completed his job in a timely manner and cleaned up inside and outside before leaving.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle free Installation

From beginning to end was a hassle free experience.
The ability to pay in instalments was a bonus, we where able to book in the installation when we where ready.
Overall a trouble free experience.

Brad2209

Brad2209Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and customer service

Extremely happy with our new wardrobes.
The installer was very professional and efficient. The robes are great quality and have transformed our bedrooms.
Will be back for the kitchen renovation.
Highly recommended Wallspan

Danny McMillan

Danny McMillanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service!

Thank you so much Kerri for designing my dream wardrobe and kitchen. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
The whole team have been amazing. Fantastic service and amazing design team.

Kirsty

KirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Product, Exceptional service

From showroom to installation and admin in between Wallspan did not disappoint. Through the entire process I felt like my business/job actually mattered.
At all times the Wallspan team were professional, personable and I would not hesitate to utilise their services or recommend them to friends and family.
Quality fitted robes completed by a well trained team.
Thankyou

Catherine F.

Catherine F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

An excellent recommendation

We were recommended to try Wallspan Wardrobes from a friend. The appointment in the showroom was a pleasant experience through from choosing the outside design then deciding upon the interior. The booked installation date was subsequently brought forward so we were extremely happy to have our lovely wardrobe in our room 2 weeks earlier than planned.

Marie

MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic staff, excellent product, I love my new built in wardrobe

Staff at the Mile End showroom (SA) were fantastic! they were friendly, made me feel welcome and not too pushy, overall very knowledgeable and professional. They showed me options and helped me design my wardrobe and the ordering process was easy. The hardest part was waiting 6 weeks for my new wardrobe. The installer was fantastic too! he came on time, the install went without a glitch and he kept everything clean and tidy. Great design, excellent product, I love my new wardrobe! Overall great experience, I will not hesitate recommending Wallspan

Paul W

Paul WSouth Australia

Superb service and an excellent end result

Wallspan were fantastic from start to finish. The design went really well, incorporating everything that we wanted in our kitchen whilst keeping an eye on our overall budget. We made a few changes to our options, including changing the Benchtops, and Wallspan were always very accommodating of these changes. When it came time to install, the Trades organised by Wallspan were fantastic. Very professional and did and excellent job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Wallspan to anyone looking for a new kitchen and we will certainly be using them in the future to renovate our laundry.

See all Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes reviews