Want My Look

Want My Look

Brand Manager for Want My Look? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Do not buy!

Missing one item from order. The company stopped responding to emails over a month ago. I have emailed them several time.

I have been waiting over 2 months to receive my order!

I have been waiting over 2months to receive my purchase, I have sent countless emails to follow up and I can never get anything more then email template saying "we will advise you when purchase is being shipped"

Still nothing.

Grace
    Gracemelbourne

This is perfect!

Everything I've received from here has looked exactly like the picture , and the fabric is usually pretty good as well.

Isabella
    Isabellaauckland

customer service

Customer service is super helpful, they made it a breeze to return. I just wish they were open during more convenient hours, the time zone differences make it difficult.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Want My Look compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Ruby
    Rubyperth

excellent

excellent shoping experience. everything was pretty good. nothing bad to say about the clothes, the shipping, or the customer help.

kingmaker
    kingmakerMelbourne

A*

I've made a few orders here so I think I can properly grade the shopping experience. The clothes are nice, never had anything with see through fabric or anything like that. Everything ships fine, nothings been damage. Returns would be easier if they had a store I could make the return at. Having to pack everything back into a box to ship it back is a little annoying.

livthom
    livthomAuckland

went well

I made my purchase online, website was easy to navigate with lots of pictures and they include the size the model is wearing which I love. Delivery went well, no complaints.

Sophie W.
    Sophie W.Sydney

Good Experience

I've always had a good experience here. Quality is pretty good, prices are average. Shipping however takes a while, it ships all the way from Los Angeles so you have to be patient.

Taymaree
    Taymaree

Never buy anything from this store

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Want My Look compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Worse Place To Shop ...

I bought a dress from want my look. I waited for 30 days but nothing came. I emailed them and they said it's been send but nothing came so I emailed them again 3 times and than they replied that the dress has been sold out and they gave me gift card of dress price only. They didn't pay me postal money. So I ordered a boot and paid another postal and handling money. I emailed them to give me tracking number. They gave me wrong tracking number. I am still trying to get my boot but no one is replying me at all. I send 10 to 15 emails but no reply came so far. I have prove and receipts. I will just suggest never ever ever ever buy from Want My Look...

fitzy
    fitzyMelbourne

STOLE MY MONEY!

My order never came !!!! After 2weeks i tried emailing them , they never responded. Continued this multiple times and gave up. MONTHS LATER they posted an instagram ad on my feed , i comment my experience and the company DM me seeing my comment. They then ask for my order number so i gave it to them , and then they tell me they'll refund me (yay)!!! BUT THEN i see the refund and they only refund me for the product and not the crazy shipping fee for a product that never came to me. AGAIN TRIED EMAILING THEM AND NOTHING