Waratah Kitchens

Waratah Kitchens (page 2 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Tiana Vidler

Tiana VidlerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

Our kitchen refresh exceeded our expectations. Luke was very knowledgeable and provided excellent advice and foresight from start to finish. Our tradesman Yacoub was fastidious and his work was of the highest quality. We cannot fault our experience with Waratah Kitchens throughout the entire project.

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

A fabulous outcome!

rod s.

rod s.Sydney, NSW

Last Resort Paid Off!

Waratah Kitchens were literally our last resort after trying 3 other reputable companies all of which we felt were unsatisfactory in their service. When we first met Jeff we were bowled over by how personable and accommodating he was to our needs. Ideas were abundant, well thought out, designed and executed exactly as we’d hoped. We couldn’t ask for a better result both cost wise and in the ultimate outcome of our kitchen functionality and appeal. Well done WK!

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Excellent!

We are delighted with the kitchen, it has come together very well, Darren was awesome, nothing was too much trouble. Yovin was outstanding and very hard working. It took a long time for me to decide to make the change and it has been so worth it, should of done it years ago. Awesome recommendation from a friend, would highly recommend Waratah Kitchens for a makeover.

Jeff J.Waratah Kitchens

Thank you kindly for your review Kylie, much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Angie

Heather A

Heather ASydney, NSW

We are so appreciative of the wonderful new kitchen Waratah have given us. It is attractive and yet so functional. Everything we wished it to be. All the staff and tradesmen were excellent- efficient, punctual, polite and worked to the highest standard. Nothing was too much trouble. We can highly recommend Waratah Kitchens. Thank you so much, Kurt, Luke, Jacob and Angie.

Delighted with new kitchen

We are delighted with and proud of our new kitchen. Thanks to Kurt, Damien and Jeff for patiently guiding us through the design process. They visited us, listened to us and offered original solutions.
Jacob was an amazing hard working perfectionist. He worked to a very tight schedule. Thanks to all we have a kitchen in which it is a pleasure to work.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Wonderful!

The remodelling of a dated kitchen was easy thanks to Jeff and his staff. They istened to our needs and guided us to achieve exactly what we wanted. Jacob, the perfectionist, installed the kitchen efficiently annd quickly. A highly professional company.

DS0912

DS0912Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service! Easy to work with

We recently replaced our old laminate bench tops with engineered stone. The staff at Waratah Kitchens were extremely helpful and provided all the advice we needed in terms of product choice. Installation went smoothly with a rep regularly on site to check progress. Very happy with the final result and would definitely recommend!

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

I am so pleased with my revamped kitchen

Between my designer and Luke at Waratah Kitchens I have a beautiful, functional kitchen. Luke was reliable and prompt, popping in to check on things, to make sure I was happy, that the work being done was up to their standard, and was progressing as promised. Waratah was flexible with my requests when I needed to postpone installing the kickboards until a bit later than was planned. Their tradesman Jacob was a perfectionist and it shows in the final product. The office staff were always helpful and calls were returned as soon as possible. Thank you for a great job.

Samantha Souter

Samantha SouterSydney, NSW

New Kitchen Installation

Thank you Waratah for my new kitchen. Jeff really helped us make some practical decisions in the layout. Jacob was professional and went out his way to get everything installed on time. A beautiful result!

beautiful result

Very happy with our new look kitchen - Waratah kitchens did a great job in delivering the result we wanted.
New laundry - wow - what a brilliant transformation - Luke was great - the installer was very polite & neat.
Paul & Karen from East Ryde.

Customer Satisfaction-Top on the list

I am very happy . Jeff and the staff were more like family trying to address each of my needs and the kitchen has turned out excellent. Very professional and sincere.

Kevin and Karen

Kevin and KarenSydney, NSW

Amazing outcome. Exceeded our expectations

Waratah kitchens was very professional and demonstrated their experience from the very first contact. They offered valuable insights and recommendations that we adopted. Their tradespeople were very professional;, polite and helpful. Our new kitchen is a pleasure to work in and is even better than we imagined possible, when we engaged them. A brilliant team and a big thank you to Jeff.

Surpassed my expectations

The decision to have an Earthstone bench top by Waratah Kitchens for our 25 year old kitchen, the result certainly surpassed our expectation. Many thanks Jeff & installer Yacoub for the professional manner our installation was carried out.

Joev

Joev

Fantastic, recommended kitchen makeovers.

Thanks to whole team that worked on our project, we are very happy with the results of our kitchen. You have a great team jeff, dmitriy is a true craftsman.
Thanks again
Regards joe & rita

• +1Thumbnail

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

New Kitchen

I would highly recommend Waratah Kitchens, very professional, excellent service, very patient, did a great job installing our new Kitchen. There were some minor things to fix once the install was completed, this was done in a timely manner and fixed to our satisfaction. The installer, Electrician, Plaster and Plumber 10/10.

Zenon

ZenonSydney, NSW

New Earthstone benchtop

To freshen up our tired 20yr old laminate benchtop we decided on a lovely Earthstone makeover & also took the opportunity to replace oven & cooktop. The installation was done by Jacob in less than 2days with minimal disruption. The cost was very reasonable given the top quality of material & workmanship involved. All staff with whom we had contact (Luke, Jeff &Jacob) were very responsive to our needs & professional in their manner. We are now very pleased with our new look kitchen & thank Waratah for its excellent work.

Richard Lim

Richard LimSydney, NSW

Best on both price, quality and workmanship

Project completed on time and on budget. Throughout the project Jeff was polite, helpful and patient in providing advice and opinion on my kitchen design, even though mine is a small kitchen for a 2 bedroom house. Workmanship is perfect. Highly recommended.

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

First Rate

I can't state highly enough how thrilled I am with this company and product. All staff involved have been thoroughly helpful and professional (plus they listen!). I now have pride in my kitchen - many thanks Waratah Kitchens.

Margaret Neyle

Margaret NeyleSydney, NSW

Love my kitchen I might even cook now

They were wonderful. The tradesman were all great I am in love with my kitchen. The installer was great suggested a few changes but always consulted me before he did anything,