Waratah Kitchens

Waratah Kitchens (page 2 of 2)

Trina

TrinaSydney, NSW

Waratah Kitchen is the best!

I am 100% satisfied with the kitchen renovation I had recently. Jeff is very professional in organizing my new kitchen, even the installer they are very nice, friendly and kind

Danuta and Ziggy

Danuta and ZiggySydney, NSW

Perfectly Done !

We would like to thanks Waratah Kitchens for the fantastic job you did on our kitchen. From the start Jeff and the team were professional , well organized and knowledgeable. All the tradesmen were timely , tidy and efficient , project was done quickly and effectively without no fuss. Special thanks to Dmitriy for being super responsive , for his attention to details. The whole Waratah Kitchens Team provided excellent customer service which matched the premium quality of design and workmanship. The job was completed on time and the outcome is beautiful . Overall we are very pleased we chose Waratah Kitchens and would highly recommend them.

Excellent Product, Top Service, Great Team

I am very happy I chose Waratah Kitchens for my kitchen transformation project. The whole process was hassle free, was so easy to follow and went smoothly from the start till the end. The quote was precise; the project was well managed and was completed on schedule and within the budget. All my requirements for changes were met. The work was well-coordinated between the team and other contractors involved in the project.
The team was caring, friendly, skilled and accommodating - your professional approach was much appreciated!
My new kitchen with 'Palamino' engineered stone benchtops, matching splashbacks, new Abey sink, Puretec filter tap and new range-hood looks great!
I am absolutely happy with the end result.

Sylvie

SylvieLane Cove

Kitchen Transformation

I cannot speak too highly of Waratah Kitchens. Our magnificent new kitchen with Earthstone Benchtops and matching splashbacks was installed just before Christmas 2018.Whilst the layout basically followed the original footprint there was thoughtful attention to practical details which resulted in work space being maximised and bigger storage areas created.What could have been a stressful experience was made so easy and pleasant and Jeff and his team went out of their way to accommodate our 'before Christmas installation' time frame.Absolutely and without hesitation recommend Waratah Kitchens.

KJW.

KJW.Sydney, NSW

Granite benchtops

Excellent product & top service from Waratah Kitchens.
We are very happy to recommend them.
Yacoub worked solidly for twelve hours to get the job done - he did a fine job & was very pleasant to deal with. Plumbing was done the next day by B.A.C. Plumbing - Ben Collins- who came when he said he would & good to deal with.

So happy to recommend

We were happy from the start of the design by Kurt to all the workmen involved in renovating our kitchen. They were professional and caring. Dimitry was a standout, his care and professional approach to detailing all aspects of our new kitchen was very much appreciated as he went beyond the expected. Darren was always there to discuss anything with us, and that was very much appreciated.

It's a joy to walk into our new kitchen and are very happy to recommend Waratah Kitchens.
Tom & Penny

Geoff E

Geoff ESydney

The A Team

Alyson F

Alyson FNormanhurst

Very happy

I was impressed with the professionalism of Waratah Kitchens, from the quote by Kurt to the follow-up through Jeff and the ‘transformation’ of my bench tops by Dimitry. I am very happy with the rejuvenated appearance of my kitchen. I am delighted to recommend Waratah Kitchens for anyone seeking to improve tired laminated bench tops.

Liz and Paul

Liz and PaulCastle Hill

Highly recommended

We are so happy we chose Waratah Kitchens for our kitchen renovation, we are absolutely delighted with the end result.
The whole process went smoothly, Jeff was great with his advice, Luke our installer was wonderful, he certainly is a master of his trade, nothing was too much trouble. Peter the electrician arrived when required & Darren the operations manager was available at all times.
We are more than happy to recommend Waratah Kitchens as a first class kitchen company, in fact we have already.