Waratah Kitchens

Waratah Kitchens (page 3 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Richard Lim

Richard LimSydney, NSW

Best on both price, quality and workmanship

Project completed on time and on budget. Throughout the project Jeff was polite, helpful and patient in providing advice and opinion on my kitchen design, even though mine is a small kitchen for a 2 bedroom house. Workmanship is perfect. Highly recommended.

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

First Rate

I can't state highly enough how thrilled I am with this company and product. All staff involved have been thoroughly helpful and professional (plus they listen!). I now have pride in my kitchen - many thanks Waratah Kitchens.

Margaret Neyle

Margaret NeyleSydney, NSW

Love my kitchen I might even cook now

They were wonderful. The tradesman were all great I am in love with my kitchen. The installer was great suggested a few changes but always consulted me before he did anything,

Ross

Ross

Waratah Kitchens – Simply Outstanding!

Jackson W.

Jackson W.Sydney, NSW

Great Kitchen Transformation

Peter C

Peter CSydney, NSW

Words cannot describe our satisfaction

Ad

So happy with the result

Our kitchen benches and splashbacks were installed in a very old kitchen and the results are fantastic and have given our kitchen a real lift. From start to finish we were given excellent advice and the Tradesman who did the installation was terrific. We would highly recommend Waratah Kitchens, it was a pleasure doing business with everyone involved. Thank you so much.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

A great result

We are so pleased we used Waratah Kitchens to replace our kitchen. They are very professional, communicate well, and give excellent advice. The outcome was a beautiful kitchen, which we cannot fault.

Absolute satisfaction

We were recommended by 2 friends to Waratah Kitchens after they testified to total satisfaction with stone benchtop installations. We found in dealing with Waratah personnel it was a pleasure at all levels from showroom through measure and quote / colour selection / sink availability to installation programme, professional beyond belief. The fitter did everyone proud , not only a superb tradesman in attitude , the final result is beyond our expectations. Thankyou Waratah Kitchens - well done.
We are extremely satisfied. Geoff and Maureen

Ray Casle Hill

Ray Casle HillSydney, NSW

Top Rate Outcome

From the design through to final detailing Waratah Kitchens were 100% professional and service and outcome second to none. Whilst this new kitchen install was in my own home as a builder with over 40 years experience I would rate the service and team as top notch.

Guna

GunaEastwood

Superior quality, smooth execution, outstanding service, very solid teamwork !

This time, I signed up with Waratah Kitchen for the 2nd time after my impressive experience with them back in 2017. Sure enough, they never disappoint me. Their attention to details is incredible, installation went smoothly and timely with great precision. I am completely satisfied and will not have any slight hesitation to recommend them resolutely to my friends and relatives. Thank you Dimitri, Luke, Darren, Renee, Liz and Jeff. You are a very solid team !!

Happy Holiday driver

Happy Holiday driverSydney, NSW

Beyond our expectations

We were very impressed with the whole team at Waratah Kitchens. From the very beginning, we felt they were listening to what we wanted, making helpful suggestions and not trying to up sell us. The job was well planned and ran very efficiently to schedule, even when there was extra repair work required. The installers worked particularly hard to make sure the job was done well and on time. The quality of their workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. The contractors were great, came on time and worked well with the rest of the team. The whole job was finished in a week! We highly recommend Waratah Kitchens.

Trina

TrinaSydney, NSW

Waratah Kitchen is the best!

I am 100% satisfied with the kitchen renovation I had recently. Jeff is very professional in organizing my new kitchen, even the installer they are very nice, friendly and kind

Danuta and Ziggy

Danuta and ZiggySydney, NSW

Perfectly Done !

We would like to thanks Waratah Kitchens for the fantastic job you did on our kitchen. From the start Jeff and the team were professional , well organized and knowledgeable. All the tradesmen were timely , tidy and efficient , project was done quickly and effectively without no fuss. Special thanks to Dmitriy for being super responsive , for his attention to details. The whole Waratah Kitchens Team provided excellent customer service which matched the premium quality of design and workmanship. The job was completed on time and the outcome is beautiful . Overall we are very pleased we chose Waratah Kitchens and would highly recommend them.

Excellent Product, Top Service, Great Team

I am very happy I chose Waratah Kitchens for my kitchen transformation project. The whole process was hassle free, was so easy to follow and went smoothly from the start till the end. The quote was precise; the project was well managed and was completed on schedule and within the budget. All my requirements for changes were met. The work was well-coordinated between the team and other contractors involved in the project.
The team was caring, friendly, skilled and accommodating - your professional approach was much appreciated!
My new kitchen with 'Palamino' engineered stone benchtops, matching splashbacks, new Abey sink, Puretec filter tap and new range-hood looks great!
I am absolutely happy with the end result.

Sylvie

SylvieLane Cove

Kitchen Transformation

I cannot speak too highly of Waratah Kitchens. Our magnificent new kitchen with Earthstone Benchtops and matching splashbacks was installed just before Christmas 2018.Whilst the layout basically followed the original footprint there was thoughtful attention to practical details which resulted in work space being maximised and bigger storage areas created.What could have been a stressful experience was made so easy and pleasant and Jeff and his team went out of their way to accommodate our 'before Christmas installation' time frame.Absolutely and without hesitation recommend Waratah Kitchens.

KJW.

KJW.Sydney, NSW

Granite benchtops

Excellent product & top service from Waratah Kitchens.
We are very happy to recommend them.
Yacoub worked solidly for twelve hours to get the job done - he did a fine job & was very pleasant to deal with. Plumbing was done the next day by B.A.C. Plumbing - Ben Collins- who came when he said he would & good to deal with.

So happy to recommend

We were happy from the start of the design by Kurt to all the workmen involved in renovating our kitchen. They were professional and caring. Dimitry was a standout, his care and professional approach to detailing all aspects of our new kitchen was very much appreciated as he went beyond the expected. Darren was always there to discuss anything with us, and that was very much appreciated.

It's a joy to walk into our new kitchen and are very happy to recommend Waratah Kitchens.
Tom & Penny

Geoff E

Geoff ESydney

The A Team

Alyson F

Alyson FNormanhurst

Very happy

I was impressed with the professionalism of Waratah Kitchens, from the quote by Kurt to the follow-up through Jeff and the ‘transformation’ of my bench tops by Dimitry. I am very happy with the rejuvenated appearance of my kitchen. I am delighted to recommend Waratah Kitchens for anyone seeking to improve tired laminated bench tops.