Waratah Kitchens

Waratah Kitchens (page 3 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sylvie

SylvieLane Cove

Kitchen Transformation

I cannot speak too highly of Waratah Kitchens. Our magnificent new kitchen with Earthstone Benchtops and matching splashbacks was installed just before Christmas 2018.Whilst the layout basically followed the original footprint there was thoughtful attention to practical details which resulted in work space being maximised and bigger storage areas created.What could have been a stressful experience was made so easy and pleasant and Jeff and his team went out of their way to accommodate our 'before Christmas installation' time frame.Absolutely and without hesitation recommend Waratah Kitchens.

KJW.

KJW.Sydney, NSW

Granite benchtops

Excellent product & top service from Waratah Kitchens.
We are very happy to recommend them.
Yacoub worked solidly for twelve hours to get the job done - he did a fine job & was very pleasant to deal with. Plumbing was done the next day by B.A.C. Plumbing - Ben Collins- who came when he said he would & good to deal with.

So happy to recommend

We were happy from the start of the design by Kurt to all the workmen involved in renovating our kitchen. They were professional and caring. Dimitry was a standout, his care and professional approach to detailing all aspects of our new kitchen was very much appreciated as he went beyond the expected. Darren was always there to discuss anything with us, and that was very much appreciated.

It's a joy to walk into our new kitchen and are very happy to recommend Waratah Kitchens.
Tom & Penny

The A Team

Alyson F

Alyson FNormanhurst

Very happy

I was impressed with the professionalism of Waratah Kitchens, from the quote by Kurt to the follow-up through Jeff and the ‘transformation’ of my bench tops by Dimitry. I am very happy with the rejuvenated appearance of my kitchen. I am delighted to recommend Waratah Kitchens for anyone seeking to improve tired laminated bench tops.

Liz and Paul

Liz and PaulCastle Hill

Highly recommended

We are so happy we chose Waratah Kitchens for our kitchen renovation, we are absolutely delighted with the end result.
The whole process went smoothly, Jeff was great with his advice, Luke our installer was wonderful, he certainly is a master of his trade, nothing was too much trouble. Peter the electrician arrived when required & Darren the operations manager was available at all times.
We are more than happy to recommend Waratah Kitchens as a first class kitchen company, in fact we have already.

Alicia Kum

Alicia Kumasked

Hi we need an alfresco kitchen in my new house, a simple one with a basin, two gas cookers and a bench top with Intergrated dish washer. Can you send representative to contact me ?

Waratah Kitchens
Jeff J.Waratah Kitchens

Dear Alicia, thank you for contacting Waratah. Please contact our office on (02) 9630 4111 to further discuss your project. Kind Regards Angie

Get an answer from our members and Waratah Kitchens representatives