• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

gerry 101

gerry 101Sydney, NSW

Outstanding job

I had a limited budget and two kitchens I wanted updated (each was over 30 years old) Waratah Kitchens was recommended to me and I sought them out. From initial consultation and selection of products to installation all staff were friendly professional and gave you confidence in not only what they were doing but the integrity that drove it. The finished job is great and mirrored the image I had created in my mind of what i wanted. The staff who did the job were punctual friendly and had great attention to detail . I was particularly impressed with the clean up once the job was completed

Jeff J.Waratah Kitchens

Hi Gerry,
Thanks so much, we are thrilled that you are happy with your kitchen renovations!
The Waratah team

Val

ValSydney, NSW

Kitchen Renovation

Extremely happy with information received from all the staff and although we had to wait for our kitchen benchtop to be installed, it was well worth the wait as Dimitri did a perfect job aligning the marble pattern that we chose. It is a pleasure to work in my kitchen now even though we only had the bench in the kitchen renewed.
We also had the mantle above the fireplace renewed. We are so pleased with it.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

A Kitchen Transformation

Congratulations to Jeff and Dimitri on a stunning job. The workmanship exceeded our expectations, all the more impressive as we have a 90 year old house where no wall or floor is square or level. Jeff gave excellent design advice and came up with clever ideas to deal with our wonky bits. He also politely talked me out of some of my not so great initial design ideas. Dimitri's installation was perfection. All completed in week, every tradesperson was punctual, professional, polite and neat and clean. We are so happy we are going to do it all again next year for our apartment.

Exceptional Job!

Many thanks to Jeff and the Waratah Kitchens team for doing an exceptional job with our kitchen. The consultative process was professional and Jeff’s care and attention to detail exceeded our expectations. We had a high level of trust in Waratah Kitchens and felt comfortable to leave them with handling the little details. There was clear communication throughout. We are very happy with the final result and relieved that the process was smooth and timely. We would definitely recommend Waratah Kitchens to friends and family and use them for future projects.

Kitchen Makeover

The finished product is fantastic. Waratah Kitchens organise all aspects of the work which contributes to the smooth progress of the makeover. Ben, who completed the kitchen was precise and professional with the finished product. In addition the Tiler, Plumber and Electrician added to the outstanding result.

Job Satisfaction
Cleary

ClearySydney, NSW

Beautiful Kitchen bench and Kitchen Island bench!!!

Luke and Ben did an amazing job with our new Kitchen bench and Kitchen Island bench. The quality and the workmanship is really good. Luke was very prompt to come out and quote. Highly recommended. Thank you Waratah Kitchen!

Marcy

MarcySydney, NSW

Excellent service and results

I had an excellent experience with Waratah Kitchens. My small kitchen was completely renovated in less than a week and the results were better than I had expected. I received great advice and service in the lead up to the work, and during the renovation everything was seamless and project managed without a hitch. All the tradespeople were great and nothing was too difficult. I would definitely recommend Waratah Kitchens.

Louise R.

Louise R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent advice, support and execution

We were most impressed from when we had quotes to when the job was been built to completion. We were kept informed and updated during the whole process until completion. I could not fault this company from beginning to end. All the people I spoke and dealt with during the process were good communicators and extremely reliable to what they told me would happen during the process. Excellent service, reasonably priced with a wonderful result..

Kiran

KiranSydney, NSW

Job well done and very professional

We sought quotations from 6 - 8 kitchen renovating companies and finally settled on Waratah Kitchens as they were very reasonable, not pushy and we felt that there will not be any surprises anymore. They had very good ratings on review sites and this provided confidence.
workmanship was of very good quality and the team addressed our concerns as the build took shape. they worked really well with our tiler when he was carrying out works.
All the trades engaged by Waratah kitchens were very polite, professional and did the task in a timely fashion.

Highly recommended.

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Kitchen Benchtop Replacement

We did a kitchen reno 20 yrs ago. Cupboards were still fine but laminate benchtops were showing the signs of use.
We heard many have used the Granite Transformation product as a means of giving a cost effective upgrade when applied on exiting laminate benchtops.
We went to Waratah Kitchens showroom to see the product and got good advise on what could be done.
The quote was reasonable.
Installation was well organized and happened as planned in one day.
The installer was a master in his work.
The effect of smartening up the kitchen was amazing.
William. Pennant Hills

Elisabeth

ElisabethSydney, NSW

Happy customers

We can warmly recommend Waratah Kitchens! We didn't want to have a full kitchen renovation but rather a touch up to make the kitchen look and feel more fresh, and we also wanted to add some extra cupboard space. They listened to our concerns and requests and delivered exactly as they had promised! The result exceeded our expectations, and the price was very reasonable. Thank you so much!

New cupboard doors at last

After a number of years looking for a company to replace our kitchen doors we were delighted to be referred to Waratah Kitchens. From the initial consultation with Luke to the service from Darren we have had a very good experience. The workmanship is first class, we could not be more pleased and will happily recommend Waratah Kitchens and in fact have done so. Thank you to all concerned for our new look kitchen

Quentin and Jane Napier

Quentin and Jane NapierSydney, NSW

Absolutely wonderful result!

We would have no hesitation in recommending Waratah Kitchens to anyone thinking of a kitchen renovation.
From initial introductions through to completion, ALL the staff & contractors were very friendly & nothing was a trouble.
The tradesmen were very punctual & clean and you knew what was happening at all times.
Thank you to everyone, we are delighted!

Heather

HeatherCentral Coast

Makeover Masterpiece!

We are very happy with our bench top and splash back transformation. All the staff were very helpful and professional. Installation by Yacoub was seamless, professional and perfect. His attention to detail was greatly appreciated.
We would highly recommend Waratah Kitchens.

Great looking well designed kitchen

We are very happy to recommend Waratah Kitchens. Kurt had great design ideas and all the staff were very helpful. The installation by Yacoub was very professional. The check measure by Luke was professional and he gave us good advice. Overall it is a well designed and great looking kitchen.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Small project with big results

All of the staff at Waratah Kitchens provided excellent service for my kitchen renovation. Kurt gave some very practical design suggestions, all of the sales staff were friendly and helpful and Yacoub was timely and professional with the installation. Although only a facelift,the kitchen looks a million times better and I recommend them to all potential customers.

Steve B.

Steve B.Sydney, NSW

Delighted

We are delighted with our new kitchen from Waratah Kitchens. Even a last minute change of bench top to Caesarstone did not phase them. Kurt produced an excellent design, Angie really helped with the colours and finishes, Darren project managed professionally and calmly and Dimitry installed with great attention to detail. Our friends could not believe that all this could be installed in 5 days and we are very happy with the outcome.

Dianne Regan

Dianne ReganSydney, NSW

What a Transformation

We are extremely pleased with our new granite transformation - the bench top looks amazing and freshens up our kitchen. Luke was great to deal with and offered colour suggestions that really worked well with our existing cupboards. The workmanship shown by Yacoub meant we have a really excellent result. Very professional to deal with and I would highly recommend this company.

Theresa Dodd

Theresa DoddSydney, NSW

Excellent attention to detail

We are so pleased with Waratah Kitchens being able to renovate our kitchen bench tops with such attention to detail. Luke was great in helping to execute my vision and happy to work with my ideas. Dmitriy was a great tradesman who did an excellent job. Everything worked seamlessly with minimal interruption and completed as advised. I would highly recommend this company and look forward to having them renovate further projects.

How Do You Improve On Excellence??

We had Waratah Kitchens/GraniteTransformations install our new Kitchen & Laundry some years ago and were absolutely stunned not only with the finished job but also by the professionalism from start to finish. So much so that it was a no brainer to ask Waratah to rejuvinate our existing timber vanity unit as part of our Ensuite Bathroom renovations. Both Luke & Yacoub made the whole process seamless from planning to installation. All appointments & the work involved ran like clockwork. The rejuvenated vanity is the envy of our friends & we couldn't be happier with the finished product - why would you use anybody else?