2Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450A

3.8
3.2
4.2
3.3
Brand Manager for Waterpik? Claim your listing.

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Takes some getting used to

The first few times I used this it was a bit painful as my gums were very sensitive. Even on the lowest water pressure setting it was a bit too strong. After using it a few times my gum health improved and it did not hurt anymore. It’s worth sticking with it to get to this point.
Pros - charges easily, does not take up much bench space, gives my teeth and gums a good clean.
Cons - the water reservoir doesn’t hold much and I have to refill twice per use. It can also get a bit mouldy in the bottom of the reservoir and is hard to clean.
Overall I do recommend this product as the fancy alternatives are larger and more expensive. Show details
Jane G.
Jane G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

Hardly any water pressure, I had no idea that this would run out of water after only 1 minutes of using it. I’m continually refilling it to complete cleaning my whole mouth.
I’d always wanted one and now regret spending that much money on such a useless product. Show details
BebeS
BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD68 posts
MollymkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

affordable and works well

I have been using this for the last 2 years and have had no issues with it. It gets everything out, I find that it has the perfect pressure too. Show details
Tina I.
Tina I.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love this way of flossing, so much better than original floss and no waste!

I had an accident that broke several of my teeth when I was 15 so many of my teeth are capped so flossing with regular floss was extremely awkward as the floss would get caught under the caps and between the teeth which caused lots of bleeding and I hVe up flossing. Now I can floss very easilly every night so I think my oral health has improved. The only annoying thing Is that when u tilt it to reach certain places the water moves and doesn't get sucked up correctly until u straighten it up again. Show details
Marlene C.
Marlene C.6 posts

DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY

It’s a clattertrap. Doesn’t seem to be charging. Low pressure that did nothing to remove debris. Nothing to like. It gets one star because I couldn’t give it less. Should have bought a Philips. Show details
Donz
DonzQueensland

Help!!!

Can somebody help me pls. I bought this waterpik online. I got it from the post today. I was really happy and looking forward to use. I heard amazing feedback from using it. But when I tried to charge it, it is not charging!!! Tried to pull out the cord and inserted it back again a few times but didn't work. There was no signs nor lights indicating that it is charging. I thought of working out every possible solution before returning the product. I was so frustrated. Any suggestions? Show details
Mishy
MishyGippsland, VIC35 posts

I actually love this

I was not sure if it was waterproof when I got it but when I bought the product it was advertised as waterproof anyway I did not use it for awhile because of this concern but as of lately I am using it in the shower which makes the whole process 100% easier I love it, the only thing I wish was different would be the whole to fill was bigger. Show details
Shelby roseVictoria6 posts

Love it

Best thing I ever purchased. Thought regular floss was doing the trick. I was very wrong. This has 5 different nozzles for hard to reach areas. Have to use with warm water due to sensitivity.

Chrissy
ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Amazing, couldn't live without it!

My gums are so much better for using this product! when I don't use it for a few days I get sore gums and my dentist always assumes I'm flossing, but my gaps are too close to floss properly so this is my only option. I',m very happy with this product. It lasted 3 years before needing a new battery (it's not possible to replace them) and i'm now on my 2nd waterpik. The battery model is very convenient and I have taken it overseas with me a number of times.

Leo Podwaldien
Leo PodwaldienJerrabomberra 2620, ACT17 posts

Water great pik!

This is one of those rare product types that amazes me every time I use it and makes me wonder how I lived without it for so long. Sooooo much quicker and simpler to use than dental floss that I now use it up to three times a day instead of the three times a year I'd use dental floss and I spit out a mouthful of tiny food fragments instead of spitting blood! Being cordless is great and I am still on the first charge after 2 weeks use. The only potential future negative is that the switches are a bit flimsy, so I fear for its longevity, but otherwise it is great so far.

Angie
Angie3 posts

I love it

I really like this product! Easy to use and also wireless. Make me feel my teeth so clean after using it. Even though I brought the most expensive phillip sonicare toothbursh, I can still see stuff coming out after using the water flosser ( and I knew I should use it before brushing my teeth

jezza
jezzaSydney, NSW6 posts

vey good

not bad. Wife got one now we both use it. Gentle on the teeth and gums . Need to be quick the water spray dosent last long. leaves a fresh tingling sensation in your mouth.

lbd
lbdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Never had one before, and never going back to normal floss

No longer need to use finicky floss material. This thing is so easy. Pressure it provides is enough to remove most stuff stuck between teeth. Charges easily. Its a little tricky getting used to how to hold it at the right angle so you dont spill water down your front, but after a few goes, its simple.

Reed
ReedVic4 posts

Great for those who are dental floss challenged

I've never got the hang of flossing with dental floss or dental picks. Flossing with water is genius. I believe that the investment in this machine will save me on dental cleaning costs in the future as a preventative measure.