Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450A

Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450A

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Waterpik? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (3) · No (2)
BebeS
BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better than I expected!

Purchased in June 2021 at Shaver Shop Online store for $67.95.

MollymkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

affordable and works well

I have been using this for the last 2 years and have had no issues with it. It gets everything out, I find that it has the perfect pressure too.

Tina I.
Tina I.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this way of flossing, so much better than original floss and no waste!

I had an accident that broke several of my teeth when I was 15 so many of my teeth are capped so flossing with regular floss was extremely awkward as the floss would get caught under the caps and between the teeth which caused lots of bleeding and I hVe up flossing. Now I can floss very easilly every night so I think my oral health has improved. The only annoying thing Is that when u tilt it to reach certain places the water moves and doesn't get sucked up correctly until u straighten it up again.

Purchased in April 2017 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $99.00.

Marlene C.
Marlene C.

DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY

It’s a clattertrap. Doesn’t seem to be charging. Low pressure that did nothing to remove debris. Nothing to like. It gets one star because I couldn’t give it less. Should have bought a Philips.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop for $85.00.

Noise Level
Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450A compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Donz
DonzQueensland

Help!!!

Can somebody help me pls. I bought this waterpik online. I got it from the post today. I was really happy and looking forward to use. I heard amazing feedback from using it. But when I tried to charge it, it is not charging!!! Tried to pull out the cord and inserted it back again a few times but didn't work. There was no signs nor lights indicating that it is charging. I thought of working out every possible solution before returning the product. I was so frustrated. Any suggestions?

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $139.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes
Mishy
MishyGippsland, VIC

I actually love this

I was not sure if it was waterproof when I got it but when I bought the product it was advertised as waterproof anyway I did not use it for awhile because of this concern but as of lately I am using it in the shower which makes the whole process 100% easier I love it, the only thing I wish was different would be the whole to fill was bigger.

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for $119.00.

Shelby roseVictoria

Love it

Best thing I ever purchased. Thought regular floss was doing the trick. I was very wrong. This has 5 different nozzles for hard to reach areas. Have to use with warm water due to sensitivity.

Chrissy
ChrissyVictoria, 3085

Amazing, couldn't live without it!

My gums are so much better for using this product! when I don't use it for a few days I get sore gums and my dentist always assumes I'm flossing, but my gaps are too close to floss properly so this is my only option. I',m very happy with this product. It lasted 3 years before needing a new battery (it's not possible to replace them) and i'm now on my 2nd waterpik. The battery model is very convenient and I have taken it overseas with me a number of times.

Leo Podwaldien
Leo PodwaldienCanberra

Water great pik!

This is one of those rare product types that amazes me every time I use it and makes me wonder how I lived without it for so long. Sooooo much quicker and simpler to use than dental floss that I now use it up to three times a day instead of the three times a year I'd use dental floss and I spit out a mouthful of tiny food fragments instead of spitting blood! Being cordless is great and I am still on the first charge after 2 weeks use. The only potential future negative is that the switches are a bit flimsy, so I fear for its longevity, but otherwise it is great so far.

Angie
Angie

I love it

I really like this product! Easy to use and also wireless. Make me feel my teeth so clean after using it. Even though I brought the most expensive phillip sonicare toothbursh, I can still see stuff coming out after using the water flosser ( and I knew I should use it before brushing my teeth

jezza
jezzaSydney, NSW

vey good

not bad. Wife got one now we both use it. Gentle on the teeth and gums . Need to be quick the water spray dosent last long. leaves a fresh tingling sensation in your mouth.

lbd
lbdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had one before, and never going back to normal floss.

No longer need to use finicky floss material. This thing is so easy. Pressure it provides is enough to remove most stuff stuck between teeth. Charges easily. Its a little tricky getting used to how to hold it at the right angle so you dont spill water down your front, but after a few goes, its simple.

Reed
ReedVic

Great for those who are dental floss challenged

I've never got the hang of flossing with dental floss or dental picks. Flossing with water is genius. I believe that the investment in this machine will save me on dental cleaning costs in the future as a preventative measure.

joleeza
joleezaSydney

Now I have one that works well!

I was so upset with this product when I first purchased one. I whinged but I put up with a product that was ok at first but terrible after the first 3-4 months I tolerated it until it died. What was I thinking?
I finally woke up to myself and used my warranty and was sent another Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450.
WOW! What a difference! I have had no problems with and am super happy with my flosser. I need it as I have some implants and this flosser plus brushing keeps them spotless.
PS. If you have problems with charging clean the connectors with a small cotton bud and alcohol . Dry Steel wool works really too and is easier to get into the small spaces

Peter
Peter

Worth weight in gold for braces