2Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450A

Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450A Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Waterpik? Claim your listing.
Yana
Yana

How do I know it’s charging?

Mollymk
Mollymk

It comes with a cable to connect and charge with when the battery runs out.

WillD

Why is the water pressure in my Waterpik so low - even though it is fully charged? It barely works.

Shelby rose
Shelby rose

There is a pressure setting on the front. Try that.

WillD

Tried it, doesn't make any difference.

Fired Up

So what did the company advise ?

Picky
Picky

Hi! My Waterpik WP-450 has a two-pin charging connector, one circular, the other, larger one, a D-shape. Can anyone please tell me which is the positive pin? Thanks in advance.

Yes. The company

annamaria
annamaria

we are the satisfied users of your waterpik water flosser which we purchased from our local dentist two years ago

recently we are experiencing that the water flosser holds its charge for a very brief moment

we are extremely happy with this product and its excellent results so much so that we have never hesitated to recommend this product to our friends

could you please advise us as to why this is happening

details are as under

Waterpik water flosser

model wp-450a

purchased from Brisbane dental studio 759 sandgate rd clayfield queensland australia 4011

thanking your response in due course

vince de pasquale

joleeza
joleeza

Hi. I am just another Waterpik user like you9 but I’m wondering if perhaps your connectors are dirty ; the two gold prongs at the base of the flosser that you plug your charger cable into. You can clean these with alcohol, like Isocol, on a cotton bud. I’ve also used small pieces of dry steel wool to polish them up. Make sure you blow out any loose debris left behind.

If its not the connectors it is probably the battery and you will need to contact Waterpik in your area to see if it’s replaceable.

Good luck!

johnny
johnny

how do you replace the battery on WP-450?

Joleeza
Joleeza

You can't change it.

Sash
Sash

I'm sorry I don't know

I've had issues with this and bought a new charger to no avail unfortunately

Ecnerwald1
Ecnerwald1

Where can I purchase a " Classic Jet Tip" as my original has broken?

Sam
Sam

At harvey norman or shaver shop