3.7

66%12%23%
Brand Manager for Waterpik? Claim your listing.

Timothyhenry Miller
Timothyhenry MillerGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

My wife loves it

This is just so much better than flossing with stranded floss which often leaves my gums bleeding. With the Waterpik flossing is dead simple to use and my teeth are much cleaner too.

Ellie Alavi
Ellie AlaviGold Coast, Queensland5 posts

Ecxelent tooth cleaning ever

It’s perfect way to clean your mouth and teeth

You don’t need doctors anymore.you can be your dentist yourself by buying this product so go and buy it and enjoy your breath

Natasha
NatashaNewcastle5 posts

Grat water flosser

Waterpik is easy to use and we love using to floss with warm water. We can also choose how strong you want the water to be when flossing. Less painful as compared to using the sharp toothpick and cleaner too. It is relatively small so easy to store. Very convenient and i personally think it is a good buy :)

techknow
techknowSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts
SSut
SSutSydney9 posts

Love it! never know that I will fall for this

I got one of this because my dentist insist that I need one. To my surprise, I like it and when I am away I missed it! I am even thinking to get the portable one. Comparing the WP to floss, it is easier to use and no more bleed. However sometimes I still have to floss or pickster. The maintenance is very easy and straight forward, you dont really need to do anything special. Keep your teeth & gums clean & healthy. Smile :)

angelina
angelinaPerth15 posts

its value for money and relatively comprehensive

I have a sweet tooth and use this quite alot to get sticky grime off my teeth.

It is easy to use and can give a good clean.

Last dentist visit has little or no yellow stuff on my front teeth, but the back teeth, another story.

It has a nice brush for the back teeth also that helps to get rid of stuck food at the back. I say it is very much comparable to a floss

John Barries
John BarriesYagoona5 posts

Super powerful water blaster teeth cleaner

My dentist stated gingivitis which I have could be better managed with this machine. I purchased it, OMG, I've thrown away the floss etc and the time I used to floss etc, compared to using the Waterpik is more than halved. But it cleans with more efficiency and no pain. Loving this. No more bleeding gums. Recommended.

robin_hobart
robin_hobartHobart, TAS8 posts
Hannah
Hannah2 posts

Definitely A Regret

I absolutely loved my Waterpik until 4 weeks after purchase it died on me. This is the third time it has happened and each time, due to fading of receipt or lost receipt, customer service has refused to do anything for me and the lady on the phone was beyond rude and full of attitude. I definitely will be trying another brand.

Yan
Yan5 posts

Leaking issue

Water pressure is ok and do the work. Problem comes from the rubber in side of the water tank that keep leaking. To stop that, each time u would have to empty the water tank and use ur finger to press tightly.

Ashley
AshleySydney5 posts

Great flosser

I have had small gaps in between my molar teeth on both sides and my dentist has had to put fillers on some of them due to irregular flossing. Since purchasing the water flosser, it makes flossing a lot easier and a simpler task. Love the fact that it is rechargable.

Carrie.chen
Carrie.chenSydney5 posts

Perfect clean teeth

After purchasing the water pik, I saved myself so much time and money. In just 90 seconds or less. I world have flossed my teeth compared with using the sting floss, which takes 5 times longer.

DAVIDB
DAVIDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC50 posts

Better than flossing

Easier and better than flossing, gets every bit of food from between teeth. condition and appearance of my teeth have improved as the waterpik also helps remove plaque at the gum. Variable pressure so it is good for sensitive mouths. You do need to hang your head over the sink, it is amazing to see how much the waterpik removes compared to flossing. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh without needing mouthwash. I highly recommend the waterpik.

DiannaT
DiannaTAuckland2 posts

Shocking service

The product I purchased sprung a major leak after only a couple of uses along a plastic join. As it offers a 1 year guarantee, I emailed Water Pik Inc to see about getting a replacement water reservoir and have had no reply from there international online sales team. Given that this was an expensive product and still within its gaurantee time I am extremely disturbed by the lack of service and would never recommend that anyone buys one. In fact I would advise people not to buy one.

Mike.C
Mike.CAdelaide7 posts

Waterpik wp-100

This unit works a treat gives you a feeling of being to the dentist highly recomended. The pause button takes a bit of getting use to but overall a good unit

Yvonne A
Yvonne AHobart, TAS9 posts

Love my Waterpik and the way my teeth and gums now feel

Since using the waterpik, my gums have become much healthier, stronger and no longer bleed. My teeth feel cleaner and my dentist is impressed with the overall improvement. I have been using the waterpik for 4 month, have bought one for my partner and who is equally pleased.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Leah
Leah3 posts

So glad I purchased!

I recently got braces and had read about using a waterpik to help keep them clean - anyone with braces would know that you have to clean your teeth so much! The waterpik is a saviour and cleans my teeth and braces so well, and flossing is now a breeze!

Obsessed with using it to have that clean teeth feeling.

Definitely worth buying

Proxy
ProxyPerth3 posts

Vital device against gum disease!

I love this water flosser. It gets the job done. However, the water stop button got stuck after 6 months. Wrote an email to them on their website 2 months but they never got back to me. Don't know what went wrong there. If they get this issue fixed I'd give this 4.5 to 5 stars. So in summary, good product, poor customer service.

Update: 17/2/2018 - So about 4 months later I decided to send them a message on their official Facebook page about the email I sent. They responded very quickly, and I received the replacement unit 4-5 days later which is quick! Raised my rating to 5 stars as I said I would.

I also found out that adding mouthwash to the water works very well.

fmyt
fmytGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Gigreat
GigreatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC34 posts

Excelent customer service WP-100a

I bought waterpik WP-100a on Aug 2017 (almost a year ago from Chemist warehouse) for my son to floss the teeth after got orthodontic done.

But the knob to stop the water often stuck after using one year.

I contacted Waterpik by email told the customer service the problem.

Excellent service, they sent the free replacement within 3 days!

Wonder Laundry
Wonder LaundryMelbourne10 posts

Mouth Feels Cleaner - Functionally effective, visually it's a bit of a dog

Bought to keep dental surgery site clean.

Works well, though pump is a bit loud.

Have sited in cupboard for a number of reasons:

- this thing is not the most attractive

- whilst the base is heavy enough that it doesn't pull off the counter, the water hose is not long enough for me and my counters are quite low

- coils have a lot of spring in them and getting the hose to stretch out is a pain

Suggestions for the designers - make this thing narrower so that it would fit in a reasonable bathroom cabinet. at the moment it is about half to a full centimetre too deep so my cupboard doesn't close properly. Alternatively needs a much longer hose that isn't so tight.

GwenD

femmefataleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC17 posts
Ant S
Ant S

Love this machine

This is far better than flossing, also more enjoyable. No more bleeding gums and mouth feels really clean. Can't recommend this highly enough, brilliant.

I paid about $150, a bargain.

Edward
EdwardSt. George13 posts

great and ergonomic

Just a shame the water lid is litle fiddley and couldn't be bigger as I usually do one or two refills for each clean, cute and easy to hold stick though and seems to do the job, several dentist friends recommended it better than flossing or piksters, not painful and even kinda fun. Has loads of different nosels and attachments, but you can get cheaper one if not sharing with others...

Dan
DanPerth, WA3 posts

Water pistol power

Pretty underwhelmed with the product! Was expecting more power.. feels like a 5 year old is cleaning my teeth with a toy water gun! Can't see how this would be twice as effective as flossing or even swilling your mouth with water! :/ better luck next time

Sherbey

JohnD
JohnDPalmerston, NT19 posts

mattee76
mattee76

Amazing - but after about 12 months it has died on me!

I love the unit, cleans between the teeth amazingly well.

Unfortunately after about 12 months of daily usage, the unit has died on me and wont start back up again.

I have gone and purchased the Philips Airfloss, will see how that goes.

Debra
DebraPerth39 posts

Takes a while to get used to

I bought this model as I was concerned about the water pressure and it is really is strong. Possibly the cordless would have been satisfactory for me as I only use about 70% of the water pressure. I've started holding the pause button as I move from tooth to tooth to save so much water going in my mouth. Overall I'm happy with the product (even though it takes up a lot of room on the bathroom bench!)

*** 2 Months Later: Since I bought the waterpik I've used it every night and love the clean feel of my teeth. I now only use the pause button when I move from the top row of teeth to the bottom and from one side of mouth to the other.

Rose
RoseNoosa Heads
Mike
MikePerth, WA189 posts

Excellent for cleaning kids' dental appliances

The wide range of six heads that come with the unit make keeping kids' braces and plates clean a breeze.

We chose this mains one over the cordless/rechargeable one because of the smaller hand set (easier to children to manipulate), larger capacity reservoir (90 seconds vs. 45 seconds) and not having to remind the kids to put it on charge all the time.

Now just have to get some more sets of heads for the other family members. Got it for a bargain price at Chemist Warehouse too.

idashan
idashanVictoria40 posts

Upgrade from the cordless one to this

Bought the cordless one last year and this year decided to buy the cord one.

Waterfloss is now my must step after brush my teeth. Used this unit since Feb and very happy with every single bit.

The only different is I can feel the water pressure is stronger compared to the cordless one.

Went back to my regular dentist appointment early in May this year, my dentist was happy with my routine and told me keep doing what I m doing to have the pocket under control.

Thanks for the waterfloss, I think I have more healthier teeth now.

Show reply

girlraven
girlravenPerth49 posts

Very recommended

I admit, I NEVER used to floss. The idea of string floss that constantly cuts my gums really put me off.

I went to my dentist for the first check up since I was 15 years old and she said my 'cavities' are in good form, but I have 5 holes inbetween my teeth! I said Holymoly! No way!

Since then I made a decision to buy the Waterpik waterfloss and never looked back. The unit itself is really sturdy and good quality. I mostly only use the 'standard' attatchment and very rarely use the other ones. Overall highly recommend to anyone looking for a electric flosser.

Jacob J
Jacob J

Everyone should have one of these!

So I've had some serious oral health problems for years now and I recently changed Dentists. My new dentist recommended I get one a Waterpik and showed me some information about the benefits for gum health in particular. I bought one from Shaver Shop and I've got to say the results are amazing. You can feel the difference right away in terms of freshness but what has really impressed me is what it has done for my gums. My Dentist is really impressed too. It's probably saved me thousands of dollars in dental work. I will be a fan for life.

EllaPatty
EllaPattyAU5 posts

Will never go back to normal floss again

This product is amazing. Simply amazing! Worth the almost $200 we paid easily. If you don't floss you can take 7 years off your life expectancy - true fact. That is how important flossing is. This flosser has many heads but we just use the one. My only gripe and not its fault, is that it is ofter covered in grime due to being near water and the little groves, etc. Mould just creeps in. Easily cleaned though. Best investment for oral health ever.

IND7
IND7

No regrets!

Love this product. Now I do not need my dental floss and instead I just need this flosser. It gives me a healthier gum! It is quite pricey though.