Waterthins Fine Wafer

Waterthins Fine Wafer

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Waterthins? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

These were indeed perfect: problem is -where can we find them now? Removed

We can not find these wonderful crackers anywhere now in Toronto or in Amazon.. I speak for many! Tell us how to hold get them back because I and my friends love them... because they are perfect for cheese

Purchased in January 2019.

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Perfect! Eat them every single day!

I started eating these as a snack at work when I’m feeling hungry. Really love these with Tuna on top for a healthy snack. Tastes great with cheese on top as well. They are light and don’t have many calories at all. I never feel heavy or bloated after eating these like I would with other savoury biscuits or crackers.

Beth
BethDoreen 3754

Quality

Have bought these crackers for some years and have them for lunch with cheese and dips. Lately they have deteorated, break before they leave
The packet and look under baked. Last few weeks have found small beetles in the packs.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Waterthins Fine Wafer compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Delightfully Crisp

Light, crisp, tender and a perfect platform for subtle foods (e.g., brie and other delicate cheeses, crab, shrimp, pate, etc.) that you'd rather taste than the substrate. Nice nutty flavor, not so bland and straw-like as some rice crackers. They put the emphasis on the food, not the cracker. Also great with a dab of butter if you're feeling sinful once in a while.
Light crispness, delicate flavor.
Pretty fragile for "heavy" dipping (e.g., cream cheese vs sour cream).

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are light and subtle tasting crackers that can be eaten alone too. If you don't want too much flavour, these are perfect. They are a bit too light and thin for me, but they are good to try because they are different.
These are extremely thin and light crackers which are well suited for a dip. They almost taste like wafers and they have a very slight salty flavour, otherwise, they are plain tasting. This is good if you want to use them for creating snacks with a range of toppings. They would be good for cheeses and dips too.
Since they are so light, it makes me wonder how healthy they really are.

elizabeth barryasked

Why can't we get these wonderful wafers in Canada any more? None of our grocery shops have them now, but their customers are asking for them. I am one who has searched the stores and even the online providers like Amazon. Please can I order some from OZ? Do I have to ask my OZ rellies to pack up a box and send them to me in Canada, in Toronto City?

elizabeth barryasked

are these still being made?

elizabeth barry

I am searching for Waterthins in Toronto. Recently they disappeared from all our stores. They are our favourites so we

elizabeth barry

I have no answer because you have not told me if your wafers will be available in Toronto ever again. Phone: Toronto Canada 647 987 7589. Elizabeth@chive .ca