Michael S.

Michael S.Hunter Region, NSW

Introduction to better electricity deal

Followed recommendation given. Did a check of savings to be had. Significant. Well worth a transfer from my usual supplier. I look forward to no interruption of power and continued supply at much cheaper rates.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you found a deal worth switching for.

Christopher Herde

Christopher HerdeIllawarra, NSW

very helpful

I wanted to see the feed in tariffs together with the consumer charges; it provided the necessary facts. I was able to change supplier for a better rate overall. Thanks

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could help you find a better rate.

A useful.tool

A useful tool to compare electricity prices. Detailed facts gathered and comprehensive comparison produced. Particularly useful to include solar feed in tariffs as well as daily service charges. The range of prices for the same resource is astonishing.

Tim H.WATTever

Excellent tool for finding the best electricity plan for our needs

Excellent tool for finding the best electricity plan for our needs - we are about to go solar and were with an ordinary provider for our new circumstances. Would recommend this to anyone. Check your provider regularly.

Hi Michael,
Great move on going solar and finding a plan that suits! We appreciate your review.

Don Monaghan

Don Monaghan

Great Site for Best Deal.

Heard about this Site through word of mouth. Very impressed with results after entering a few relevant details. Basically told me that my current energy supplier was one of the best deals on offer, no need to change. Will be checking back though from time to time.
Don M.

Hi Don,
Glad we could help confirm you're already on great deal and thank you for sharing your review.

Simon J.

Simon J.

Excellent Site

I've used this site for a few years now - Best there is in Australia, includes all retailers and is easy to navigate. Also the site, whilst it does have links through to retailers is blissfully free from pop-ups and banner advertising. 10 out of 10.

Hi Simon,
Thanks for sharing your review and supporting WATTever.

Great Site

I have been using this for 14 months now, it is by far the easiest site to navigate that i have seen, i found it especially helpful when i got solar and i was able to add Kwh incrementally, then compare it to my old bills.

Hemi

HemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended site!

As a solar installer, I am often recommending new solar customers go to Wattever.com.au to find the best solar feed-in Tariff. I warn them that some energy retailers give with one hand (high feed in tariff) and take with the other hand (higher daily charge or kWh buy price).
I am very impressed with the ease of use, and convenient factual information about various plans, from various retailers and also very impressed how quickly wattever gets updated when retailers change their prices.
5 Stars.

Hi Hemi,
We appreciate your review. Also, thank you for installing solar in the community and helping people to reduce their energy bills and footprint.

Wilburight

WilburightAdelaide

How comparison websites should be.

Hi,
Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We're really happy to see that the extra detail and efforts that we've put into our comparison are valued by the community.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy comparison site

Excellent site, new to solar and looking for the best deal. Easy to compare and great information. This made it very easy to select a company and obtain a good deal.

Hi Jack,
Great move on going solar. Enjoy those shrinking bills!

Greig

GreigMid North Coast, NSW

WATTever is an honest review comparison web site to confirm energy retail rates and plans

able to compare existing plan charges with multiple supply plans and choose the best plan for my usage needs as opposed to comparing against average usage figures supplied by some others.
simple facts without smoke and mirrors.

Hi Greig,
Thanks for sharing your review and we're glad WATTever could assist you to find the best plan for your needs.

A Good Experience

A Good ExperienceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Source of Factual Information

I was looking for info about Solar Rates, as mine had been cut substantially without warning. We had been long time customers, so to receive such letter, worded with a tone almost blaming me for generating enough energy to build up a credit was unpleasant .Therefore I sought info to decide what to do. WATTEVER gave a concise summary of current rates that are the legal minimum in Victoria. It also gave an overview of other providers rates. A wonderful, comprehensive service that saved much research time. Thankyou

Tim H.WATTever

Thanks for taking time to share your review.
Tim

Fantastic resource as a start point for

Fantastic resource, clear and fairly customized to my inquiry. I used it as a start point for further research, rang the first 3 power companies and found information sourced from Wattever confirmed. Am now a more happy customer of a more tailored energy product and pay less

Hi Tanja,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could assist your research into finding the right deal for you.

Lorna

LornaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great site

I recently installed Solar panels on my roof and was looking for information on the best solar rates. I found all the information I needed on WATTever to change energy companies! Thank you for a site that is informative and easy to negotiate.

Hi Lorna,
Great move on installing solar and enjoy the benefits! Glad our website could help you find the energy company that’s right for you. Thanks for your review.

Simply very good

It's the best website in Australia I know of if one has solar (or thinking of installing it) and wants to know about the situation financially.

My favourite with wattever are the comprehensive tables about the feed-in tariffs, as they give an overview that would cost hours of work if one had to compile this step by step from the companies' websites.

What a great idea!

My son recommended your site and so glad I checked it out. Changed over to AGL and have now saved heaps of $. Will be recommending WATTever to friends and neighbours. Thank you!

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your review and also for letting people know about WATTever.

very helpful

An easy to access site.
The category selection was not complicated and information was presented in a readable format. This made it easier to compare across the many different plans on offer.
A prompt response to all enquiries,
Site was transparent

Hi Newie,
Thanks for taking the time to share your review. Glad we could help.
All the best.

Its very useful!

Considering the complexity and variety of variables existing in the Energy industry, this site is very useful. Information presented in a standard format making easy to compare. I like the rankings they offer with plenty of details and key indicators.

Tim H.WATTever

Thanks for sharing your review. We love a level playing field!

Angel

AngelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Site Creates Level Playing Field Amongst The Different Retailers

Confirmed my calculations that a retailer was employing predatory tactics using vulnerable students to target vulnerable people in our society. Remember if you have solar to reduce the annual feed in amount from the estimated price.

Richard J.

Richard J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best electricity comparison service I have found

I have used at least 2 other electricity comparison websites before I tried Wattever. The quick and informative response I received to about 6 questions I asked via multiple emails was a very pleasant surprise, and sets them apart from other sites I have used. I also liked the way this website provides a link to your specific comparison results, which are constantly updated as retailers offers change.
I would strongly recommend Wattever.

Hi Richard,
Thank you for sharing your review. We’re all about making it easier for everyone to stay well-informed about their electricity options, so it’s great to receive your feedback