WATTever (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WATTever

This is my go-to website

This is my go-to website whenever it's time to work out the best value energy provider. I've also found the communication excellent when I had queries - responsive and accurate. Very happy I was referred to this website.

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for your review. We've glad we could assist you to be well informed about your energy options.

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Incredibly helpful & informative

WATTever provides a useful comparison of all electricity providers with details on cost, green credentials and basic company information about the various retailers. It was a great tool for helping me decide which company to switch to when I realised my current provider was no longer providing good value.

Hi,
We really appreciate your review. Thanks for letting others know about your experience.

Fast, easy and accurate

Super easy to get a comparison across lots of retailers. Just add in your usage from previous bills, answer a few other questions and you're done. Good to see that not only do they account for solar panels, but also whether you have a solar battery and even an EV. Note that if you just do a comparison but don't switch to the recommended retailer you'll get a few emails 'reminding' you to do that but it's not too many.

Hi Kirby,
Thanks for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Good service with a level of depth

Asked quite a number of questions but this allowed for a tailored response. As someone with lots of solar panels, I was pleased to find a provider that had a Feed-In Farrif significantly above what I was getting.

Hi Ariel,
We're pleased too you found a provider that offered you a better feed-in tariff.

Aziz
AzizHunter Region, NSW

Extremely helpful!

We were looking for a better deal for electricity including solar tariffs. Everyone seemed to change their plans and prices commencing November. Site was invaluable to compare the latest "offerings".

Hi Aziz,
We appreciate your review. Glad we could help you compare the latest electricity plans. We make it our mission to keep on top of the 4,000+ power plans currently available across the country.

geoffa1
geoffa1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Good service

One of the few, if any electricity switching services, that seems to cover the whole market, not just selected providers, that doesn't ask for your phone number before it will show you any prices, and that doesn't (in the fine print) reveal that it will supply your details to not just all of the electrical supply companies it represents, but also any insurance, gas, internet etc companies that it also does comparisons for.

Hi Geoffa1,
Thanks for sharing your review. We're proud to compare all energy retailers in our comparison and to publish over 300 pages of the latest energy price information at WATTever.com.au - all free to browse with no hassle!

Sarah
SarahMurray Region, NSW

Excellent service.

I tried another service and was hounded by phone calls. In the meantime, I found WATTever and it was very easy and I received results quickly. I was very pleased with this service and my electricity provider responded quickly too.

Hi Sarah,
We agree that life is better without being hassled by salespeople. Thanks for your review.

Wayne Melbourne
Wayne MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No hassle comparison site, easy to use. I switched!

Wattever is easy to use, maybe easier than Govt comparison site.
East to look at pricing fact sheets from the ranked suppliers to check any details that may affect the cost of the plan. Also the best part no phone call to follow up if you’re just browsing. Just got an email linking back to my search result for later use. Of course David and Wattevers details are there if you need some other help. Looks like they compare all the suppliers, which is great, yet only have partnered with some of them to make a commission, but everything for each supplier is there to compare. Made switching easy.

Hi Wayne,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
cheers

Great Comparison Too

User friendly and efficient platform to compare electricity providers and get the best deal for my electricity usage, which was a struggle to find on other websites. Great work to the team at WATTever

Hi Ha1dos,
Thanks for posting your review. Glad we could make it easy and efficient for you to compare electricity providers.

Harry Takach
Harry TakachSydney, NSW

Excellent tool

Was able to check business power charges & compare rates, a near impossible task otherwise & was pleased and dismayed at the same time to find I was already on best plan. Same for the home plan.

Hi Harry,
Great to hear that you're already on a couple of winning deals. We're glad we could help you verify that you are in a good place with your business and home energy plans.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service David :-)

I am very impressed with WATTever :-)
The website is very user friendly and David is extremely prompt in his responses.
5 Stars to David & his team - Keep up the great work :-)

Hi Sam,
We really appreciate your feedback.

Jake
JakeBrisbane

Great way to easily compare retail offers

Find WATTever the best way to compare different electricity retailer offers depending on what matters most to you, plus received a bonus credit for signing up using this service which was an added bonus!

Hi Jake,
Thanks for sharing your review.

David Roberts
David RobertsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and information

David Hiley responded timely to all my queries and the comparison between the various providers and where they rank is simply fantastic.
I did sign up for our household from this comparison and I am very satisfied.

Hi David,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally, a site that actually reviews all the products not just a few!!!

Awesome site, thank you for actually reviewing all energy companies.... not just a few. Easy to use and love not having to fill out 13 pages of details to get to the point... whats the best energy company that suits me! Thanks guys!

Hi Laura,
Thanks for your awesome review! Great to hear you got the information you needed to find the right energy company for you.

Geoff Mole
Geoff Mole

Great help on finding a good power deal and sorting out the difficult pricing
I would recommend WATTever again on power issues , the site is easy to use and up to date .

Hi Geoff,
Thanks for your review. We’re glad you found WATTever useful to get on top of the latest power prices and offers.

This app doesn't benefit consumers

The energy market is continually changing and no one can keep up with it's curveballs.
Energy wholesalers and retailers blame each other for misinformation and this website doesn't make information clearer.

Wayne C
Wayne CCentral, SA

Good selection

I think it could use an options filter to select peak, off peak, solar, concessions and other things which people are looking for, rather than having to open each one and finding it's not what your looking for.

Francesco
FrancescoNortheast, VIC

Accurate information

David Hiley of WATTever was able to provide accurate info,which enabled me to then make an accurate decision,for my circumstances. Thank you David! I changed my retailer to DODO with a 12 cent FIT for Solar Exports.

Hi Francesco,
Thanks for sharing your review.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Best analysis of electricity and solar FiTs around

I have looked at lots of energy comparison websites and there is no doubt that Wattever has the most up to date and versatile model for comparing retailers' offers for electricity and solar feed in tariffs. It is the only one that asks for and can model the essential data needed to determine eligibility and costs and benefits for each company and plan

Hi Rhonda,
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments! We're happy we could help you to be well informed about your energy options.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

A handy service for the enquiring mind

WATTever is a good comparison service for those navigating the myriad of power deals on the market, they are open and upfront about the companies they partner with but do not push these over providing a fair scan of the market. They even offer a 50 gift if you do happen to pick a partner retailer but there is no pressure to do so.

Hi Dan,
We appreciate your review! We're all about making it easy for people to see all the publicly listed energy plans in one place - then they can be confident that they are well informed about what's on offer, whatever they choose to do.

Great

Very good yes, really need to write 15 word essay for this review? Wait 30 words? That's about 25 to many guys. J haven't got all fkn day.
Happy now?

Thanks Mark,
Appreciate your review. We'll take "Great" with gratitude and there's no need to add another word!

breezy900
breezy900Northern Region, NSW

Super useful!

This tool was so handy for choosing an energy provider. Can’t rate it highly enough. The breakdown of prices made it really easy to see what the best deals were

Hi Breezy,
Thanks for your review. We're glad you found WATTever made it super easy to compare electricity!

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

A good comparison

Showed price comparisons even for suppliers that they have not partnered with. Promptly answered my email questions. Would be happy to use them again as i felt no pressure when dealing with them

Hi Glenn,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your review.

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good place to check out pricing

Use them to change electricity provider. Many comparisons to look at. Suggest they only out forth those who pay them a fee but still good place to start.

And who cares if they get a fee so long as does not cost me anything.

Good on 'ya

Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Appreciated being able to search for a better / cost-effective provider for gas + electricity. Easy to use and clear to understand. However when trying to activate the packages it suggested, it wouldn't come up with any details on the next page for the offer. I had to then just manually enter in the suggested provider's website and go from there again. Appreciated a summary email being sent of results from my search, and being able to search for green options too.