WATTever (page 2 of 3)

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy comparison site

Excellent site, new to solar and looking for the best deal. Easy to compare and great information. This made it very easy to select a company and obtain a good deal.

Hi Jack,
Great move on going solar. Enjoy those shrinking bills!

Greig

GreigMid North Coast, NSW

WATTever is an honest review comparison web site to confirm energy retail rates and plans

able to compare existing plan charges with multiple supply plans and choose the best plan for my usage needs as opposed to comparing against average usage figures supplied by some others.
simple facts without smoke and mirrors.

Hi Greig,
Thanks for sharing your review and we're glad WATTever could assist you to find the best plan for your needs.

A Good Experience

A Good ExperienceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Source of Factual Information

I was looking for info about Solar Rates, as mine had been cut substantially without warning. We had been long time customers, so to receive such letter, worded with a tone almost blaming me for generating enough energy to build up a credit was unpleasant .Therefore I sought info to decide what to do. WATTEVER gave a concise summary of current rates that are the legal minimum in Victoria. It also gave an overview of other providers rates. A wonderful, comprehensive service that saved much research time. Thankyou

Tim H.WATTever

Thanks for taking time to share your review.

Find out how WATTever compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Fantastic resource as a start point for

Fantastic resource, clear and fairly customized to my inquiry. I used it as a start point for further research, rang the first 3 power companies and found information sourced from Wattever confirmed. Am now a more happy customer of a more tailored energy product and pay less

Hi Tanja,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could assist your research into finding the right deal for you.

Lorna

LornaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great site

I recently installed Solar panels on my roof and was looking for information on the best solar rates. I found all the information I needed on WATTever to change energy companies! Thank you for a site that is informative and easy to negotiate.

Hi Lorna,
Great move on installing solar and enjoy the benefits! Glad our website could help you find the energy company that’s right for you. Thanks for your review.

Simply very good

It's the best website in Australia I know of if one has solar (or thinking of installing it) and wants to know about the situation financially.

My favourite with wattever are the comprehensive tables about the feed-in tariffs, as they give an overview that would cost hours of work if one had to compile this step by step from the companies' websites.

What a great idea!

My son recommended your site and so glad I checked it out. Changed over to AGL and have now saved heaps of $. Will be recommending WATTever to friends and neighbours. Thank you!

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your review and also for letting people know about WATTever.

very helpful

An easy to access site.
The category selection was not complicated and information was presented in a readable format. This made it easier to compare across the many different plans on offer.
A prompt response to all enquiries,
Site was transparent

Hi Newie,
Thanks for taking the time to share your review. Glad we could help.
All the best.

Its very useful!

Considering the complexity and variety of variables existing in the Energy industry, this site is very useful. Information presented in a standard format making easy to compare. I like the rankings they offer with plenty of details and key indicators.

Tim H.WATTever

Thanks for sharing your review. We love a level playing field!

Angel

AngelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Site Creates Level Playing Field Amongst The Different Retailers

Confirmed my calculations that a retailer was employing predatory tactics using vulnerable students to target vulnerable people in our society. Remember if you have solar to reduce the annual feed in amount from the estimated price.

Richard J.

Richard J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best electricity comparison service I have found

I have used at least 2 other electricity comparison websites before I tried Wattever. The quick and informative response I received to about 6 questions I asked via multiple emails was a very pleasant surprise, and sets them apart from other sites I have used. I also liked the way this website provides a link to your specific comparison results, which are constantly updated as retailers offers change.
I would strongly recommend Wattever.

Hi Richard,
Thank you for sharing your review. We’re all about making it easier for everyone to stay well-informed about their electricity options, so it’s great to receive your feedback

Marianne33

Marianne33South East Queensland, QLD

Great tool

I found WATTever a very useful website. Easy to use and compares most of the big providers. Very helpful to find what you need to compare the suppliers all in one place.

Hi Marianne,
Thanks for sharing your review!
cheers

Lisa45

Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD

Simple and good

I spent months trying to figure out a new best electricity provider - i had spreadsheets to compare, and was looking at lots of comparitive or provider websites trying to figure out what to do (our old provider twice failed to offer us discounts that i only got by ringing and demanding, and they won't stop being involved in fracking/CSG so i wanted to leave). Finally - i ended up with a new provider. And then i found Wattever. And they confirmed - the new company IS the best for me. I could have saved a lot of time!

Tim H.WATTever

Hi Lisa, Thanks for sharing your review. Great to hear you found WATTever simple to use and you're now with a new energy retailer that offers good value and shares your values!

Niraj l

Niraj lGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent information available on this website about energy

Information on the site seems to provide a fair view of many electricity providers and the savings you
may get from switching to the the provider you choose.Because We have solar panels information may differ from information shown but it is reasonable what you may save/get to be pretty close

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your review. All the best with your solar and enjoy the savings.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really Awesome Job

I find wattever easy to use and better than the governments comparison site because it includes all retail offers but it treats one time rebates and other information a lot better. You can also save the results page and come back to it later if you're time poor or wish to do check ups every few months. Really clean and easy to use. Once you have more providers with direct switch capability I'd be happy to switch through your service.

techie

techieDarling Downs, QLD

Useful service

Allows comparison between providers very quickly. Useful service, allowed me to find out the rates offered by several electricity providers, which otherwise could be hidden deep inside the websites and takes ages.

Hi Techie,
Thanks for sharing your review.

Julie W.

Julie W.

Cost saver

Watt ever enabled me to change electricity providers and get 21c/kw hour compared with 11.1 c/kw hour with my current provider. Easy to navigate the website. Definitely would Recommend this website.

Tim H.WATTever

Hi Julie, Thanks for your review. We love solar and helping owners find the best deal (including the big solar Feed-in Tariffs) to make the most of their setup.
Tim

Very useful site, and easy to use.

About to go solar, and wanted to find the best provider for my overall situation, not just the the one with the highest Feed in Tariff. Wattever takes all factors into account, and comes up with the most economical provider. Highly recommended.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great comparison site

I think this is the best comparison site for electricity plans. It lets you put in detailed information including solar production and produces a list of the best plans. I tried this on other sites including the government comparison site. Wattever came up with better plans and gave me the best plan I've found for my usage.

Dennis S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still deciding

I think the information you supply is fantastic but due to the Commonwealth Governments "Big Stick Policy" coming in shortly I am waiting to see what the outcome is, if any

Dennis S.

Thank you for your reply, I will take this information onboard as I will be looking for a new supplier within the next three weeks Cheers