WATTever (page 2 of 5)

Barb

BarbNew South Wales

Switching for the best deal

We found this very easy to navigate. The comprehensive comparison of a large variety of energy companies made selecting one so much easier especially for us seniors who usually find it difficult to choose an energy provider.

Mabel

MabelSydney, NSW

Making electricity rates comparing easy!

I was recommended by a friend to try Wattever to compare electricity rates and subsequently signed up a new service provider. Wattever is independent, comprehensive, easy to use. The tips on power saving is informative as well.

Hi Mabel,
Thanks for letting everyone know about your experience on WATTever!

David

DavidGippsland, VIC

Simple and effective comparisons

Best comparison website I have used. I normally give up on doing comparisons quickly but the simplicity of this site meant I completed my comparisons and changed my current supplier the following day. First change of supplier in 7 years.

Hi David,
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear you found it easy to compare your options and make the move to a better deal.

Miri

MiriAU

Happy.

Helpful information to assist me in choosing the best power option for me.
The person could find choices that I had not been able to access.
I would recommend them to my friends.

Hi Miri,
Thanks for sharing your recommendation.

mike

mikeSydney, NSW

Good coverage, more plan sustainability please

This site seems to cover most of the market and has current data. We were able to assess our options in detail. It would be even better if there was more of a focus on sustainability of suppliers and their plans.

Liam

LiamIllawarra, NSW

Awesome site

This site gives you the rates as they are without attempting to sway your decision to a certain company who’s rates might not be as good as others. Will use in the future and have recommended to family and friends

Hi Liam,
We really appreciate your review and recommendations.

glenn

glennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Energy deals

This site is by far the best to find best energy deal other sites Only have companies that give them kick backs So use WATTever for the best results to find the best cheap engery deals

Hi Glenn,
Thanks for taking a moment to share your review.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

So easy to compare & switch

Very user friendly website. After I checked out the plans on offer I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make the switch. I really wish I’d done it earlier!!

Hi Sam,
Great to get your review. It's good to hear you found it easy to get a better deal.

Angela Beri

Angela Beri

Such an easy process!

Wattever made moving a lot easier! They helped me achieve a much lower electricity provider and did it so quickly and easily. They were just what I needed in such a stressful time. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. Plus the person I spoke to was so professional and friendly too which of course makes all the difference.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for taking time to share your review.

Find out how WATTever compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

A very useful free and informative service

The WATTever site provided clear and easily navigable listings for anyone trying to get comparisons on electricity deals. Their personalized follow up also offered the opportunity for any clarifications required.

Hi lon,
Thanks for sharing your review.

gopalbharath

gopalbharathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary service

I was on the lookout for best electricity deals in Adelaide. Wattever was professional and simplified the search to deal Most suited to our needs offering value for money and peace of mind with assured Billings with no shock of invoices.

DotNew South Wales

A very useful free service

Getting a good electricity deal is difficult. This website is a great help.

The only problem I encountered was that it recommended Momentum energy, which has different rates depending on whether the household has controlled load.

Before signing up with Momentum, click on the 'View Energy Fact Sheet' link, to make sure the rates agree!
Perhaps users could we warned of this by a sentence in the retailer summary?

It's a free service, so I can't upload any proof of purchase!

RickS

RickSSydney, NSW

One of the better comparison sites

It’s a very confusing process with so many suppliers but Wattever provided an accurate and varied choice. It also suggested a supplier I didn’t know and savings look to be excellent.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your review. With many locations having up to thirty energy retailers offering plans, WATTever is all about showing plans from every retailer to help households find the cheaper deals. We're happy we could assist you.

Tezza J.

Tezza J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, especialy for solar

Very comprehensive and easy to use. No bias on any particular supplier, just the best offers. Like any research it pays to check with other sources to check if rates are current or are about to change

Hi Tezza,
Thanks for your review. You'll find direct links on the plan detail pages in our comparison to the official Basic Plan Information Documents (BPIDS) so can you instantly check the retailers published offer as required by the government.

K Oakley

K OakleyHunter Region, NSW

An easy to use comparison site

the information was presented in a way that made it simple to compare energy plans and I will continue to use it in the future.I will recommend this site to my friends.

Hi K,
Thanks for your review and recommendation.

John  L.

John L.Hunter Region, NSW

A useful tool to objectively compare energy plans

I found Wattever easy to use. It made comparing energy plans very simple. There was no pressure or hype to sign up to a plan. I was able to fully explore competing plans before making a decision to change from my current electricity supplier which will result in an approximate 30 percent saving. I recommend Wattever to anyone wanting to get a better value energy plan.

Hi John,
We appreciate your review and we're happy to hear we could assist you to find a better energy deal.

Walter K.

Walter K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very grateful to WATTever

On every anniversary when the electrical supplier sends me notice that my rates are about to change - I just come here to check what is available. The site is always up to date and the calculators make it easy - especially if I have a recent bill with me. Thanks to all at wattever!

Hi Walter,
Thanks for sharing your story - that's a great strategy. We're very grateful for your review!

Fernando

FernandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best comparison site

Very thorough, easy to use. No annoying calls from sales, only clear and concise information to help users make an informed decision. Easy to compare solar FIT and total cost.

Hi Fernando,
Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad we could make it easy for you to get informed about your options.

Chez M

Chez MUralla

Great Comparison site

WATTever is very easy to use and compare prices. We are installing solar and the comparison on the site helped us a lot. We now have a much better rate

Hi Chez,
Thanks for sharing your review. Great move on going solar!

Peter N

Peter NSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Best comparison site out of the lot! Unbiased comparison out of every energy provider available, which saves a lot of time having to compare from one site to another individually. I've found other compare sites asking for email addresses and phone numbers upfront for who knows what, and only shows providers under their own terms and conditions. Wattever gives me an option to choose whether to save results, or if I want to be contacted. Very impressed with this site, with ease of use and Unbiased results, in return saving a lot of time, energy and money.
Thanks Wattever! Super awesomeness.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your review of WATTever! We're stoked you found WATTever to be a great experience, saving you time and money. If you're happy, we're happy!