WATTever (page 3 of 3)

4.8 from 44 reviews · View Details

Changing Electricity Retailers

Found a reference to WATTever on a Whirlpool thread and visited the WATTever site. It was simple to use and provided a broad range of alternative suppliers. I was able to verify some of the data they provided, with my own research, and it was accurate albeit subject to change by the retailer.
WATTever confirmed my own research was correct and recommended the retailer that I was already considering. Their second and third recommendations were also in line with my research.
So I found WATTever to be a very useful resource in verifying my own results. I certainly recommend them to other in my position; that is being over charged by my current retailer and seeking alternatives.
Trust but verify!

Hi Don,
Thanks for taking time to share your review. We're glad you're on the way to a better deal and helped confirm your research.

A.A.Sydney

Some of the rates are wrong!

It a great service, however I noticed some of the rates are wrong. For example, the feed in tarrif for some companies are listed as GST-inclusive, and others are Ex-GST, resulting in wrong comparisons. If corrections are made, it's an excellent service.

A Genuine Comparison Company

Tim H.WATTever

Thanks Tom for the kind words about our service. We do out best to be open and honest in our whole of market electricity comparison and are very pleased you found a deal that will save you so much.

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how WATTever compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Tracey

TraceySydney

Great way to compare electricity.

At last a comparison service that shows you all the plans. I could see all the options and choose in my own time because it's all online. There were no pushy sales people. They made it super easy to see where to get the best electricity deal for our local Scout Hall. Thanks.

Hi Tracey,
We're glad you like WATTever. Thanks for taking time to share your comments.