mike

mikeSydney, NSW

Good coverage, more plan sustainability please

This site seems to cover most of the market and has current data. We were able to assess our options in detail. It would be even better if there was more of a focus on sustainability of suppliers and their plans.

RickS

RickSSydney, NSW

One of the better comparison sites

It’s a very confusing process with so many suppliers but Wattever provided an accurate and varied choice. It also suggested a supplier I didn’t know and savings look to be excellent.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your review. With many locations having up to thirty energy retailers offering plans, WATTever is all about showing plans from every retailer to help households find the cheaper deals. We're happy we could assist you.

Joan & John

Joan & JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Confusing information

Sorry ... poor review because I couldn't find definitive information on a new electricity provider. I am after a really good solar FIT. For my postcode (2548) your analysis gave ReAmped at the top of the list. But their FIT was only for the first 5 kWh and then reduced to $0.05 per kWh. When I did the maths, it was worse than my Origin $0.12 kWh FIT. AGL was also on your list, but it appears that AGL don't provide power in my area.

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how WATTever compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

CHRISTINE

CHRISTINEROBERTSON

A useful site

A good tool for avoiding the power company hype. Very easy to use and result was available almost immediately. No pressure at all and very easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Hi Christine,
Thanks for sharing your review.
Tim

Christopher Herde

Christopher HerdeIllawarra, NSW

very helpful

I wanted to see the feed in tariffs together with the consumer charges; it provided the necessary facts. I was able to change supplier for a better rate overall. Thanks

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could help you find a better rate.
Tim

Angel

AngelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Site Creates Level Playing Field Amongst The Different Retailers

Confirmed my calculations that a retailer was employing predatory tactics using vulnerable students to target vulnerable people in our society. Remember if you have solar to reduce the annual feed in amount from the estimated price.

Unhappy52

Unhappy52South Australia

Very pleased with the help I received

I used the WATTever comparison site, and was a little confused at first. But after a few emails back and forth I was very pleased with the help I received. Well worth comparing. Thanks.

Changing Electricity Retailers

Found a reference to WATTever on a Whirlpool thread and visited the WATTever site. It was simple to use and provided a broad range of alternative suppliers. I was able to verify some of the data they provided, with my own research, and it was accurate albeit subject to change by the retailer.
WATTever confirmed my own research was correct and recommended the retailer that I was already considering. Their second and third recommendations were also in line with my research.
So I found WATTever to be a very useful resource in verifying my own results. I certainly recommend them to other in my position; that is being over charged by my current retailer and seeking alternatives.
Trust but verify!

Hi Don,
Thanks for taking time to share your review. We're glad you're on the way to a better deal and helped confirm your research.

A.A.Sydney

Some of the rates are wrong!

It a great service, however I noticed some of the rates are wrong. For example, the feed in tarrif for some companies are listed as GST-inclusive, and others are Ex-GST, resulting in wrong comparisons. If corrections are made, it's an excellent service.

Energy Comparison Websites