WATTever
See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WATTever

Too much Info to take in at times.

I want to change my gas and electricity providers, but some of the recomended options are very complicated to engage with. Some require credit card before any service. One can definitely save money if the recommendations are followed.

Joan & John
Joan & JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Confusing information

Sorry ... poor review because I couldn't find definitive information on a new electricity provider. I am after a really good solar FIT. For my postcode (2548) your analysis gave ReAmped at the top of the list. But their FIT was only for the first 5 kWh and then reduced to $0.05 per kWh. When I did the maths, it was worse than my Origin $0.12 kWh FIT. AGL was also on your list, but it appears that AGL don't provide power in my area.

Phil H
Phil HCanberra

Great Help in Determining Which Electricity Retailer to Use in ACT

Following changes in electricity retailing implemented at the beginning of 2018 in ACT and as part of the installation of solar panels, a new Smart Meter is installed. The installation of the Smart Meter forces the ACT consumer on to a new electricity tariff regime. For my situation I had to work out which of the alternative tariff regimes was likely to be the most cost effective choice. I found the Wattever site to be of greatest assistance in doing this than the other electricity comparison web sites. With the passage of time, I will use the web site as means of working out how well actual outcomes follow the predictions.

A.A.Sydney

Some of the rates are wrong!

It a great service, however I noticed some of the rates are wrong. For example, the feed in tarrif for some companies are listed as GST-inclusive, and others are Ex-GST, resulting in wrong comparisons. If corrections are made, it's an excellent service.

Energy Comparison Websites