WATTever
See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WATTever

Wayne C
Wayne CCentral, SA

Good selection

I think it could use an options filter to select peak, off peak, solar, concessions and other things which people are looking for, rather than having to open each one and finding it's not what your looking for.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

A handy service for the enquiring mind

WATTever is a good comparison service for those navigating the myriad of power deals on the market, they are open and upfront about the companies they partner with but do not push these over providing a fair scan of the market. They even offer a 50 gift if you do happen to pick a partner retailer but there is no pressure to do so.

Hi Dan,
We appreciate your review! We're all about making it easy for people to see all the publicly listed energy plans in one place - then they can be confident that they are well informed about what's on offer, whatever they choose to do.

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

A good comparison

Showed price comparisons even for suppliers that they have not partnered with. Promptly answered my email questions. Would be happy to use them again as i felt no pressure when dealing with them

Hi Glenn,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your review.

jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good place to check out pricing

Use them to change electricity provider. Many comparisons to look at. Suggest they only out forth those who pay them a fee but still good place to start.

And who cares if they get a fee so long as does not cost me anything.

Good on 'ya

Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Appreciated being able to search for a better / cost-effective provider for gas + electricity. Easy to use and clear to understand. However when trying to activate the packages it suggested, it wouldn't come up with any details on the next page for the offer. I had to then just manually enter in the suggested provider's website and go from there again. Appreciated a summary email being sent of results from my search, and being able to search for green options too.

Tim H.WATTever

Too much Info to take in at times.

I want to change my gas and electricity providers, but some of the recomended options are very complicated to engage with. Some require credit card before any service. One can definitely save money if the recommendations are followed.

Tim H.WATTever

Happy to receive the offer.

Alway looking to lower my electricity bill. Received an introduction through my inbox and then sourced out their recommended electricity retailer. Rates were good so I am in the process of change

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad we could let you know about the leading electricity deals that are on offer now.

VK3FM
VK3FMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We shall see!

Time will tell what the actual savings realised were, rather than the theoretical ones that we must, obviously, have worked from.
The exercise was easy to complete and managed to achieve what we all should do from time to time, that is check whether our energy rates are competitive.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad you found it easy to check out your energy supplier options.

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW

great - no shonky promotion

Covers all relevant suppliers, not just a selected few. Surveys like this are a bit of a pain, but necessary I guess. Will know more when I have more bills to submi.t

Hi Peter,
We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your review. We hope you found the information on WATTever made it easy to compare the widest range of energy suppliers.

mike
mikeSydney, NSW

Good coverage, more plan sustainability please

This site seems to cover most of the market and has current data. We were able to assess our options in detail. It would be even better if there was more of a focus on sustainability of suppliers and their plans.

RickS
RickSSydney, NSW

One of the better comparison sites

It’s a very confusing process with so many suppliers but Wattever provided an accurate and varied choice. It also suggested a supplier I didn’t know and savings look to be excellent.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your review. With many locations having up to thirty energy retailers offering plans, WATTever is all about showing plans from every retailer to help households find the cheaper deals. We're happy we could assist you.

Joan & John
Joan & JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Confusing information

Sorry ... poor review because I couldn't find definitive information on a new electricity provider. I am after a really good solar FIT. For my postcode (2548) your analysis gave ReAmped at the top of the list. But their FIT was only for the first 5 kWh and then reduced to $0.05 per kWh. When I did the maths, it was worse than my Origin $0.12 kWh FIT. AGL was also on your list, but it appears that AGL don't provide power in my area.

CHRISTINE
CHRISTINEROBERTSON

A useful site

A good tool for avoiding the power company hype. Very easy to use and result was available almost immediately. No pressure at all and very easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Hi Christine,
Thanks for sharing your review.
Tim

Christopher Herde
Christopher HerdeIllawarra, NSW

very helpful

I wanted to see the feed in tariffs together with the consumer charges; it provided the necessary facts. I was able to change supplier for a better rate overall. Thanks

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could help you find a better rate.
Tim

Angel
AngelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Site Creates Level Playing Field Amongst The Different Retailers

Confirmed my calculations that a retailer was employing predatory tactics using vulnerable students to target vulnerable people in our society. Remember if you have solar to reduce the annual feed in amount from the estimated price.