Listing monitored by WATTever

Happy to receive the offer.

Alway looking to lower my electricity bill. Received an introduction through my inbox and then sourced out their recommended electricity retailer. Rates were good so I am in the process of change

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad we could let you know about the leading electricity deals that are on offer now.

VK3FM
VK3FMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We shall see!

Time will tell what the actual savings realised were, rather than the theoretical ones that we must, obviously, have worked from.
The exercise was easy to complete and managed to achieve what we all should do from time to time, that is check whether our energy rates are competitive.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your review. We're glad you found it easy to check out your energy supplier options.

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW

great - no shonky promotion

Covers all relevant suppliers, not just a selected few. Surveys like this are a bit of a pain, but necessary I guess. Will know more when I have more bills to submi.t

Hi Peter,
We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your review. We hope you found the information on WATTever made it easy to compare the widest range of energy suppliers.

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how WATTever compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

mike
mikeSydney, NSW

Good coverage, more plan sustainability please

This site seems to cover most of the market and has current data. We were able to assess our options in detail. It would be even better if there was more of a focus on sustainability of suppliers and their plans.

RickS
RickSSydney, NSW

One of the better comparison sites

It’s a very confusing process with so many suppliers but Wattever provided an accurate and varied choice. It also suggested a supplier I didn’t know and savings look to be excellent.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your review. With many locations having up to thirty energy retailers offering plans, WATTever is all about showing plans from every retailer to help households find the cheaper deals. We're happy we could assist you.

CHRISTINE
CHRISTINEROBERTSON

A useful site

A good tool for avoiding the power company hype. Very easy to use and result was available almost immediately. No pressure at all and very easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Hi Christine,
Thanks for sharing your review.
Tim

Christopher Herde
Christopher HerdeIllawarra, NSW

very helpful

I wanted to see the feed in tariffs together with the consumer charges; it provided the necessary facts. I was able to change supplier for a better rate overall. Thanks

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could help you find a better rate.
Tim

Angel
AngelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Site Creates Level Playing Field Amongst The Different Retailers

Confirmed my calculations that a retailer was employing predatory tactics using vulnerable students to target vulnerable people in our society. Remember if you have solar to reduce the annual feed in amount from the estimated price.

Unhappy52
Unhappy52South Australia

Very pleased with the help I received

I used the WATTever comparison site, and was a little confused at first. But after a few emails back and forth I was very pleased with the help I received. Well worth comparing. Thanks.

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how WATTever compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Changing Electricity Retailers

Found a reference to WATTever on a Whirlpool thread and visited the WATTever site. It was simple to use and provided a broad range of alternative suppliers. I was able to verify some of the data they provided, with my own research, and it was accurate albeit subject to change by the retailer.
WATTever confirmed my own research was correct and recommended the retailer that I was already considering. Their second and third recommendations were also in line with my research.
So I found WATTever to be a very useful resource in verifying my own results. I certainly recommend them to other in my position; that is being over charged by my current retailer and seeking alternatives.
Trust but verify!

Hi Don,
Thanks for taking time to share your review. We're glad you're on the way to a better deal and helped confirm your research.