Listing monitored by WATTever

JohnL
JohnL

Spot On! The only site that gives PROPER data!

Of all so-called comparison sites, I found this to be the ONLY one that actually displayed the actual tariff to be charged by each supplier, rather than a discount to some undefined "Reference Rate".

Mike at sunshine coast
Mike at sunshine coastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple to use and factual

I have been using wattever for the last few years. Their web site is easy to use and because you have to provide specific information you get an accurate result.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

brian C.
brian C.Sydney, NSW

Best and fastest way to compare

I found the website easy to navigate and informative. Really like the fact can access the information without the need to submit contact details. NO CHASE UP PHONE CALL a blessing

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your review. Great to hear that we could help you stay informed about energy deals, hassle-free!

best of the bunch

I clicked on 4 sites offering electricity comparisons, WATTever supplied the most comprehensive and most useful response. Also a very quick response.
I have initiated change to the no.1 recommendation, and expect to see a significant saving on my electricity bills.

Hi John,
Thanks for sharing your WATTever experience.

EightOEight
EightOEightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got the best electricity deal ever!

I got a notification regarding a new electricity deal in my postcode and am very happy that I did as it is so much cheaper than what I was paying.

Many thanks!

Hi EightOEight,
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're onto much a cheaper deal.

jodie.z
jodie.zAU

Pretty good

It was very easy to use….I have found what I was looking for in minutes. I have found a very cheap plan and to be honest it’s the cheapest by far.

Hi Jodie,
Thank you for letting everyone know about your experience with WATTever.

Wozza
WozzaMelbourne

Massive Electricity Savings

Ian B.
Ian B.Gippsland, VIC

Unbiased complete service energy finding service without the spam

It's a great way to analyze all of the offers available and then drill down to the details of the offer. The only thing is I would like to be able to enter my own deal as it differs from standard (higher price but a 44% discount on pay on time)

Richardson55
Richardson55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I found I couldn't navigate properly.

It didn't compare anything it just went to ReAmped and I couldn't find my way to comparison area. My fault I'm sure. Next time I will look more carefully and press a few more things, just in case.

Dhana
DhanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Provided a considerable savíng.

I was paying
Supply charge 23.97 cts
Daily charge. 98.23 cts
Feed in tariff 15.20 cts

WATTever recommended site was much cheaper. Also great communication.
Supply charge 17.95 cts
Daily charge . 39.25 cts
Feed in tariff 10.20 cts

Peter C.
Peter C.Southwest, VIC

Great site, been using for years to keep up with the best deals for my Electricity ..

Found Wattever the best comparator site. Consistently gives best advice for my details. I've switched several times over the last years now to get better deals. Very simple to use as well, or you can filter by more complex criterea.

Hi Peter,
Great to get your feedback and to hear WATTever makes it easy for you to stay on top of the best energy deals.

Debbie
DebbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great website

Informative- was looking for a better electricity deal, found this website, signed up straight away to the better deal found via wattever. Thankyou, am very happy. Hoping the new deal works out.

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for sharing your review.

David S
David SHunter Region, NSW

Thinking of Changing retailers?

This is a must-use site when thinking of changing your electricity retailer. Easy to use and quick links to the Government Energy Made Easy site. A great way to get an honest and up to date picture.

Hi David,
Many thanks for sharing your review. We're happy we could make it easy for you to compare.

THE BEST!! Don’t bother anywhere else.

Simple to use, extremely informative. We just got solar installed and this site made it dead easy to compare the market. Also some excellent articles to read and educate me on the website too. Highly recommend!!

Hi Adrian,
Thanks for giving us a shout out! We appreciate your recommendation.

Steve
Steve Sydney, NSW

Excellent comparison site

Wattever is informative and helps quickly compare energy prices. It is easy to complete and tailor the search to your own circumstances. Especially helpful if you have solar. Highly recommended!

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sharing your review.