WATTever
See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WATTever

Kooka
KookaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fair, impartial comparisons

Very useful to compare different rates. Not requiring to leave a phone number is a definite positive - it removes the fear of being hounded and pressured. WATTever was also quick to respond to a concession related issue..

Hi Kooka,
Many thanks for sharing your review!

Barry D.
Barry D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does everything in one place

Was able to compare with ease. I like the site, great work and site is upgraded often. i see if i had Electric vehicle i could calculate savings. good good

Hi Barry,
Thanks for your feedback.

EEV
EEVIllawarra, NSW

Great comparison website

Wattever helped me save over $200 per month on average by finding a better electricity plan with a new provider. Could not be happier. The process was simple, you just need your recent bill to enter in some usage data. Thanks Wattever!

Hi EEV.
That's fantastic news. Great to hear WATTever could assist you to find a better deal.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service!

The most accurate and comprhensive comparison around, especially for those with Solar. The service is completely free and shows all of the options, not just ones that pay them a commission or similar.

Hi Paul,
Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Graham
GrahamSydney

Great comparison site

Comparison sites often want to call you to discuss your "options". I just want to see options on the website. Wattever were able to show me what my actual usage would be, and found me alternatives that were more environmentally friendly than my previous provider by not owning energy generators that emit carbon & the ability to carbon offset.

Hi Graham,
We appreciate your review. Totally agree that putting all the information online is the best way to enable people to decide what is right for them without the hassle of phone calls.

StephH
StephHShepparton

Easiest energy comparison site by far

I've looked at other energy comparison sites, and they all just give an estimated usage. If you want to find out daily usage and rates, then you have to go to each provider and look up their PDS individually.
This is the first one that breaks it down and shows daily usage rates and the cost for each kwh.

Hi Steph,
Thanks for the positive comparison! We're happy to provide all the details people need to compare energy offers properly.

Great result!

I only use minimal gas so getting the right account with a minimal "service to property" charge was important. Next step is to stop using fossil fuels altogether. Thanks for the help.

Hi Mark,
Sounds like a good plan. The ATA Household Fuel Choice analysis found that across Australia, cutting gas and the fixed supply charge that comes with it, leaves households better off financially, over 10 years.

Kyle S.
Kyle S.Murray Region, NSW

Easy to use and clear

Working in the solar industry, I frequently use this website to help clients find the best deals for their individual needs.

I use it for my own personal electricity plans every time and find the program extremely transparent in finding the rates for each company, as well as showing the little clauses that can catch out the unsuspecting victims (i.e max export caps for feed in tariffs).

Hi Kyle,
Thanks for the vote of confidence - and thank you for helping Aussie go solar!

david
davidSydney, NSW

Really useful site

It Takes solar panels, electric vehicles and batteries into account, unlike the government comparison site. Good to compare plans over time too. I use it to regularly check if I’m getting the best deal for my circumstances I have a lot of panels (44) so feed I. Tarif is important for me

Hi David,
We're happy we could assist you to compare electricity plans for your situation.

Suki
SukiSydney, NSW

Great site to compare energy suppliers

Wonderful service. The information was accurate and the best thing is they don't bother me by calling me and etc. everything is done by email. We found a good supplier and save some money!

Hi Suki,
Thanks for your feedback.

Davosnr
Davosnr

Best site for finding a good cheap electricity supplier

I have used WATTever previously and was so happy with the results that I will not use any other site to find the best electricity deal for me. Some of the best and cheapest energy suppliers are not the well known companies and it is only through WATTever that I heard about them. When you supply WATTever with your electricity usage you will get a reply email listing at least 20 companies that offer cheap electricity. There is no continuous barrage of emails or phone calls. WATTever will respond to your questions if you have any almost immediately. Give WATTever a go you have nothing to lose and a lot of savings to gain.

Hi Davo,
We're always glad to help and we appreciate your review letting others know it's worth giving WATTever a go.

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time for change

Time to move from current provider after more than 15 years, not getting the best deal on usage & supply charges and no effort from them to be more competitive. I have moved our remaining 2 accounts as a result.

Hi Geoff,
We appreciate your review. Great to hear that you are onto a better deal.

Rick
Rick

Advised me of a better deal

Email advice of the best electrical deal in my area, which proved to be an estimated annual saving of $200 over my current supplier. WATTever facilitated the supplier changeover very smoothly.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for sharing your review. We're happy we could help you find a better deal.

twojays
twojaysSouth Australia

Very good electricity provider comparison site

Simple and clear website with comprehensive information on plans being offered by huge list of retailers. This takes the pain out of doing a comparison. Includes green guide ratings and link.
Minor ambiguity about one discount/credit item, and no detail provided about my choice's claim that it "supports local communities" (although both these points were clarified on the provider's website).

Hi Twojays,
We appreciate your review.

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

All I needed in one spot

This great service saved me so much time and energy. I was able to compare all the options easily with details at the click of a button.
Great service, would definitely recommend.
Thanks wattever !!

Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for your recommendation. Good to hear you found comparing with WATTever was easy, and helped save time and $$.