Steve

Steve Sydney, NSW

Excellent comparison site

Wattever is informative and helps quickly compare energy prices. It is easy to complete and tailor the search to your own circumstances. Especially helpful if you have solar. Highly recommended!

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sharing your review.

Andreas

Andreas

I love nerds

You can tell some nerd(s) made this site because it's so simple, smart, and does a great job. I was so happy to find this and will be recommending it.

Hi Andreas,
Too true!

Gazz56

Gazz56Sunshine Coast

Comprehensive Energy deal comparison

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They came up with a good deal

They are very responsive in answering emails and seem quite genuine. They came up with a good deal that I would not be able to get direct from the energy provider.

Hi Terry,
Thanks for sharing your review. Glad we could make it easy to compare your energy options and find a better deal.

Jill Bache

Jill BacheSouthern and Hills, SA

Electricity supplies

Great service without being hindered by phone calls from companies, this service allowed us to make choices based on comparison on all suppliers. I will recommend to friends and family

Great comparison site!

WATTever was referred to us by our local solar installer (homeandenergy) to make sure we are receiving the best deal. By using WATTever we were able to make an informed decision. We went with Energy Locals even though they were a little more as this company offered carbon offsets along with many other benefits and WATTever assisted us in making this decision.

Hi Gary,
Thanks for sharing your review. Great move on going solar. We're glad we could assist you to review your electricity options.

Bob O

Bob O

Easy to use and works

I didn't need it as my supplier was equal to the best one on the list but it was easy to use and informative. Very good details about all the companies.

Hi Bob,
It's good to know that you are still on a winning plan and we're happy to hear it was easy to check this out on WATTever.com.au

Hani

HaniSydney, NSW

A good quick tool to use

I found this website to be very easy to use and informative to meet my needs. I got the exact answers I needed with little time wasted in addition to giving away too much information and waiting for a call back. Additionally, the key information needed to make a quick decision gave me the opportunity to then spend more time to drill down for more details in the right areas rather than trying to sift through information that wasn't required or relevant. When quickly evaluating energy costs, the key elements being, supply costs, tariff feeds and energy costs/hour and all this was supplied. Certainly one of the easiest and fastest sites to use and definitely recommend this to others. Thank you.

Hi Hani,
We appreciate your review. Thanks for sharing your experience.

So amazing and easy to switch. Thanks Wattever

It’s been great experience and so nice and easy calculation to select best electricity provider at a cheaper rates. Now let’s hope for the best when actual bills knock on the door.

rdonshaw

rdonshawPerth, WA

How to save on electricity

Discussed electricity and how it works with solar, what the terminology meant and how it all comes together.

Not knowing anything about electricity I found the explanations clear and helpful thanks

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your review.

Richard J.

Richard J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best energy comparison site I have tried

Wattever provide data based comparisons, and respond in a very prompt and personal way to queries. David seems to be very knowledgable and impartial. I have used at least 3 energy comparison websites over the years, and Wattever are the best I have encountered.

Honzul

HonzulSouthwest, VIC

I am glad I have found this website because it does not pretend to find a good deal as other comparison websites do. Hope it will be helpful to many other consumers.

Hi Honzul,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We agree that the right way to find a good deal is to compare every retailer and publicly-listed plan - which is exactly what WATTever does.

Oppy

OppyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I moved to a new supplier

Easy to use and the follow up from the site kept me focused on the issue of getting a better deal - my previous supplier became more expensive and did not respond to requests to change plans - so goodbye ELYSIAN

Hi Oppy,
Thanks for your review. Great to hear you've compared your options and are onto a much better deal.

Bruce G.

Bruce G.Sydney, NSW

This is the best comparison site for provider rates.

The owner David Hiley gave me a lot of help and was very prompt and unbiased on the info given. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for good, up to date info that is unbiased.

Hi Bruce,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation.

Energy comparison made easy

Best site on the internet with extensive choice of many many offers of energy deals . There are no annoying follow up call/s . David promptly replies to questions/comments efficiently. If you want various range of choices on energy WATTever is way to go . THANKYOU .

Hi John,
Thank you for sharing your review! We're happy to share the widest range of deals and to help our site users with any questions along the way if they choose to get in touch.

Russell

RussellIllawarra, NSW

Great Comparison Site

Found a provider that is ethical and Australian owned and staffed.
Even betterI have halved my electricity costs.
Well worth checking out Energy Locals.
I have recommended WATTever to friends and family.
Lot's of great info regarding solar plans as well.

Hi Russell,
We really appreciate your review and recommendation to family and friends. It's great to hear you're moving to a better deal from an Aussie retailer.

David P

David PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beat wver

Data is awesome and helped me to change
Good on them for having such a great site with awesome ideas and depth for consumers like me to make a competent decision and save money.
Thank you!

Hi David,
Thank you for your review. We’re all about putting all the energy pricing information in one place to make it easy to decide what’s right for you.

Barb

BarbNew South Wales

Switching for the best deal

We found this very easy to navigate. The comprehensive comparison of a large variety of energy companies made selecting one so much easier especially for us seniors who usually find it difficult to choose an energy provider.

Mabel

MabelSydney, NSW

Making electricity rates comparing easy!

I was recommended by a friend to try Wattever to compare electricity rates and subsequently signed up a new service provider. Wattever is independent, comprehensive, easy to use. The tips on power saving is informative as well.

Hi Mabel,
Thanks for letting everyone know about your experience on WATTever!

David

DavidGippsland, VIC

Simple and effective comparisons

Best comparison website I have used. I normally give up on doing comparisons quickly but the simplicity of this site meant I completed my comparisons and changed my current supplier the following day. First change of supplier in 7 years.

Hi David,
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear you found it easy to compare your options and make the move to a better deal.