Watts Up Solar and Electrical

Watts Up Solar and Electrical Questions & Answers

John R.
John R.

Could you send me yhe details of your $8990 battery install plan? Eg battery size, inverter etc.

Christina F.
Christina F.

Hi John. We paid just over 16K for 6.3KW Solar with 12.8KW battery all Sungrow. This was for cash (direct bank transfer). They had plenty of finance options on offer but was more expensive. Couldn’t praise their service high enough.

Radnor sansoni

Sorry John missed this we have German made Australian made Korean made so a wide range that quoted is 5kwh Battery with EPS and UPS function my number is 0409 140 247

Eugene Rideout
Eugene Rideout

How quickly can I get a quote and do you do leasing?

Nat67
Nat67

How long have you been in business?

Radnor sansoni

over 14 years now . sorry for the very later reply :()

Bron P

What area(s) in Australia does this company operate - we are looking for quotes and installation on the NSW South Coast (postcode 2536).

jennifer e.
jennifer e.

We live on Russell Island in Southern Moreton Bay, off Coast of S.E. Qld. Watts Up is located on Macleay Island, part of the same island group. I am presuming they might be willing to serve greater Brisbane and perhaps the Gold Coast; at a stretch the Sunshine Coast. Best way to find out is to contact them on 0478648332 and ask for Smiley. What I can assure you of is that they do a very fine job.

Bron P

Thanks, looks like they're nowhere near us.

Get an answer from our members and Watts Up Solar and Electrical representatives