Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No

SCAM! Alert

Ordered a 4 Piece Outdoor Setting 5 weeks ago. (even paid for the express service) No correspondence at all. I found a tracking in Pay Pal and I have tracked it and finally the delivery was dropped off today. A small envelope with a cheap metal ring is what I got. WTF!!!! I put a massive complaint through Pay Pal. Thank God I used pay pal.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Troy E.
Troy E.asked

Hi do you do shipping to Australia
Kind Regards
Troy

Manuela
Manuelaasked

I am after lanterns set of 2 in red and need to have sent to australia- am I able to do so?? SKU: WOO1488958

Mannyasked

I am from Melbourne, I want to order a coffee table thru the way fair website but I can't process it as it says it's wrong postcode ? Please advise

Eliza
Eliza

Wayfair is now called Zizo.
Re the postcode, possibly you've inadvertently accessed the US Wayfair site which won't accept our postcodes.
Good luck.

Manny

Way fair is American website and there is no access for Australian shipping and so no online shopping for Australians .

pelicandba
pelicandba

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.