Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au (page 2 of 4)

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)

sunnyoz
sunnyozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supplies Poor Quality Goods and trying to get refund is impossible!!

LittleAud
LittleAudAU

Stand Alone Bed Heads

A brilliant way to order a "stand alone bed head" and choose the fabric and width. Order online through Wayfair Australia in NSW, and buy a simple bedhead (or luxurious depending on what you want) and have it shipped across Australia for LESS than you would pay in a store in Perth with no fabric options. Honestly, I looked on line and the cheapest stand alone bedhead here was $550. The Fun Bed Head I purchased was $253 + $39 shipping! Fantastic light weight bed head, perfect for the situation, good price and finished well. Packaging and bubble wrapping ok.

Disgraceful!

carla959
carla959

Terrible.

They let me know one week later they are out of stock and they want me to wait another 6 weeks until they get new stock. No, thanks! How long for the refund, 6 months? Opened dispute with PayPal.
This was the first and the last time I order from them. Bye, bye, Wayfair!

Charlie
CharlieSydney

Shocking experience to return one item

m mesgara
m mesgarahope island

dishonest conduct

placed an order on 14 Jan 2015 for a product which supposed to leave the warehouse in 5-7 working days ! Followed up my order on 30 Jan 2015 and they told me the earliest delivery is 25 Feb !!!! This was my first attempt to do online shopping and I bet will be the last one! the next challenge will be the refund I guess.

Excellent , No Hassles

Ordered a rug, nice item, next day was processed and delivered two days later, many thanks
would recommend buying from based on my experience.

Penny Tong
Penny TongMelbourne

Fast Rug Delivery

Bought a rug for my new study room from Wayfair and it got to me in 4 days which was great. The rug is perfect for the new home office and helping me set my goals for the new year :)

I stumbled upon Wayfair while using Google and was pleasantly surprised to find a rug design I actually liked and not some of the cheap looking designs you see elsewhere.

False advertising. They should not be allowed to sell in Australia

Bought a large digital wall clock for use in Australia. It has only a 110-120 volt supply plug. Supposed to have back-up battery. No sign of where to put batteries. They do not tell you at the start that items come from USA "International Freight". You only find that out after you pay. Bigest shock is the product has disappeared from the web site and they no longer recognise it.

branalie
branalieMelbourne

Excellent, fast shipping

Bought these Wusthof knives "Gourmet 18 Piece Knife Block Set Wusthof " and although it said free shipping I was expecting to be only local as international shipping is expensive but to my surprise free shipping included International. So took the plunge and bought the knives as the price was really good. I placed the order on the 11th Dec and it arrive today the 19th Dec with no customs or import costs. Very happy Jan !!
And no I've got no connections with Wayfair :)

May
May

Another horrible online shopping site.

I'm used to use on-line shopping site over the world and hardly ever seen such a horrible customer service. Just exactly had the same experience with other reviewers and some super rude emails from the customer service. I can imagine what kind of the people work there...

Sam49
Sam49SYDNEY

Didn't even get to purchase...

Pauline C
Pauline CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with

I was concerned to read a few negative reports about dealing with this company. I had seen a rug I wanted to purchase for an excellent price and decided to go ahead in any case. I ordered it online late on Tuesday evening and it has been received by me today, Friday afternoon, in Brisbane. Everything has come up to my expectations and I will definitely be using this company again. The Italtex rug is made in Belgium (not China for a change). They didn't charge me for freight and I had no problems whatsoever with the freight company (Toll who on-fowarded it to Ipec Road to deliver).

Do not EVER use this service or website!! I wanted to give NO STARS

Catherine
CatherineMelbourne, Victoria

Dodgy

I bought 2 Quadro bar stools from Wayfair. Nowhere in the product description did I see a mention of self-assembly. The stools arrived today. The seats were not attached, but there were 2 packets of screws. Presumably, as a supremely unhandy person, I will have to find someone to finish the job. NOT HAPPY. Very dodgy service.

Double bed frame and bedhead

Does the listed product really exist?

Sar
Sar

"Warehouse" problems

Michelle
MichelleAspendale

Fast delivery, friendly efficient service

I bought a lamp from Wayfair 2 weeks ago which arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately although completely functional, one part of the lamp was slightly misshapen (most likely from incorrect handling during delivery). On calling Wayfair however, Victoria was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with - a replacement lamp was sent within 3 days and I couldn't be happier with the product and their service! I don't normally give reviews but had to put in a good word - how a business deals with customers when things go wrong is a true indicator to me of their quality and integrity.
Fast, helpful, quality product
nil

MtrBallarat

Warehouse issues

It took 3 attempts and an extra week for my item to be delivered because every time the freight company would go to collect it, the warehouse didn't have it ready. More annoying was that I had to act as the go-between and contact Wayfair to tell them the freight tracking said pickup was unsuccessful and ask them to rebook. You'd think warehouse would rebook the pick up themselves when they failed to have something ready to go. Customer service was quite pleasant, but the warehouse end needs to get their act together.
Item was fine, slightly cheaper than elsewhere
Disorganised warehouse dispatch

Pat
PatAdelaide

Buyer Beware!

There is something seriously wrong with this lot. I put in an order for dining room furniture, and was told it would arrive on 6th August. Started ringing around when it didn't arrive, and after 5 days of investigations I never got a straight answer about what happened to the furniture.... it was either not picked up from their supplier, or picked up but not delivered to the couriers depot, or "lost" by the courier at their depot, or "lost' in transit....but mysteriously the item suddenly became out of stock and will not be in stock until end September, earliest. Don't waste your time and money with this lot.
Nothing
They didn't have a clue about the availability whereabouts of the products they listed on their website.

Delivery `service'? What a joke!

After waiting a month to have our buffet delivered, they rang to say it would arrive on 6th August. Waited in all day then rang to be told it would come the next day! The driver told me he would not drive the truck down our street as the truck was too big (never heard this before) so he wheeled it down on a trolley and unceremoniously dumped it outside the front door. My husband and I are in our 70s so then had to try to lift the 100 kg buffet inside before it rained. To top it off, the buffet was scratched (probably from the rough treatment). I will never patronise this company again.

Scratched

A bunch of incompetent crooks

I ordered some furniture on 29th june and was told it would be dispatched on 2nd july and delivered on or before 11th july. When it didn't arrive i phone them. I was on hold for half and hour. I persisted and eventually was told the item had not even been dispatched. 9 days ago and no-one had informed me. It was now on back-order and would be delivered in 8 weeks. The website said it was in stock! This is utterly appauling. These people should not be in business. Do not order from them. They are a bunch of incompetent fools.
Cheapest
Didn't even get to see it

Very Angry
Very Angry

Update on 3rd November - still no furniture. No apology. Cancelled order.

The worst experience ever

Don't use this company - they are useless, inefficent and incompetent.
Avoid them like the plague.
Order 2 pieces of furniture, they took my money. I waited 3 weeks and heard nothing. When i rang to enquire i got told the item had been discontinued last year. Appalling.
If i hadn't rung them to find out where my order was, no one from wayfair would have contacted me.

Maybe-lets see

Bought a 600 watt sine wave inverter, (Genpower) very very cheap, and looked well made. It did blow a fuse a cple weeks after purchase, and continues to do so. Attempted to ring their 1300 number 3 times and got cut off each time. So emailed them over their web site, asking for warranty replacement or refund. (The product no longer on their website) So reserve judgement till I hear from them, I hope. Serge. Order num was: : 1715678202 23/May/14
Delivered efficiently, goods as advertiesd
Depends on result

serge

Re 600 watt inverter failure. (above) Wayfair did respond and made good on a refund of my ord num: 1715678202 23/May/14