Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)

pelicandbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't be misled by scammers.

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.

SCAM site - the link to order no longer works

SCAM site - the link to order no longer works. It takes you to a create shopify domain. The order tracking is 17track which is a platform used for scammers. I use PayPal and requested a refund. Thank god for Buyer protection

Scammers

After waiting 2 months for the outdoor furniture, we received the necklace instead. NEVER ever buy from this company. Thankfully we used Paypal and got a full refund through them. The don't deserve any stars but had to click on it to post this review.

SCAM! Alert

Ordered a 4 Piece Outdoor Setting 5 weeks ago. (even paid for the express service) No correspondence at all. I found a tracking in Pay Pal and I have tracked it and finally the delivery was dropped off today. A small envelope with a cheap metal ring is what I got. WTF!!!! I put a massive complaint through Pay Pal. Thank God I used pay pal.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how Wayfair.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Still waiting for ordered item

I ordered an item 4 weeks ago still waiting it to be delivered or no shipping or dispatch info yet.
Can anyone please help with this?

Shed
ShedIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ever, do not shop at any shop affiliated with them

Brought a shed from koolhome which never arrived a shop associated with wayfair and no one helps to find out what’s happening with your items

Buyer Beware

Purchased a sideboard from them, the only correspondence was confirming the order. Other than that there was no correspondence. I sent them various emails and kept receiving Delivery incomplete emails. Grateful that the payment was made using PayPal and otherwise i would of lost my money. Opened a case with PayPal and managed to get my money back.

Do not buy from Wayfair.

Vivian M
Vivian MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor communication

I've emailed them but it keeps bouncing back .
Has anyone had this problem if so what's the best email of confirmation.
Love your help.

Roberta
RobertaSydney, NSW

No response for my order.

I ordered goods from the site 1 week ago and have not received no feedback. All emails on the order confirmation bounce back and I am unable to get hold of anyone. Please help with contact details.

Bad

According to ZIZO I ordered the colour of the item I received although I thought I ordered a different colour, but they were not very helpful and it was going to cost me a fortune to send it back, be aware of all the fine print in the return policy, I will not recommend this site. I will also be putting in a complaint to consumer affairs to see if all the charges are above board.

Sgt
SgtSydney, NSW

One of the worst companies I've had the pleasure of dealing with

Bought an item from them. As described but faulty. Politely asked for a replacement and after 4 months they still claim their are manufacturing issues. A little confusing, as they still sell the same item online over the same period. Basically they'll take your money and if problems surface they will string you along until you basically give up. Buy elsewhere! Even if the product is more expensive!! Appalling company that should not exist!!!!!

sunnyoz
sunnyozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supplies Poor Quality Goods and trying to get refund is impossible!!

Disgraceful!

carla959
carla959

Terrible.

They let me know one week later they are out of stock and they want me to wait another 6 weeks until they get new stock. No, thanks! How long for the refund, 6 months? Opened dispute with PayPal.
This was the first and the last time I order from them. Bye, bye, Wayfair!

Charlie
CharlieSydney

Shocking experience to return one item