Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wine Rack Wine X.( WR2000SKU#WINI1004) purchased two. $458.00 plus $62.50 frieght

Product came 1 week later than advised. Metal framing was flimsier than we thought for the price. one box had all accessories missing, so that was an extra expense. Purchased on-line

Poor Delivery Times

I realized too late that this company uses ALLIED EXPRESS for their deliveries. Been waiting for my purchase, 29/9/15, all day only to find they delivery date has been pushed out to "on or before" 7/10/2015. Looks like I have to re-schedule several appointments so I can sit at home waiting, waiting, waiting. Never again Wayfair, I will avoid making any purchase from a supplier that uses Allied Express. Australia post would have had it here days ago. Allied is just a distribution point that uses subcontractors, who aren't fussed about timeliness.

MacB
MacBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit tricky

I looked at ordering a bathroom item from this online store but decided against purchasing it and bought it through a local high street supplier. When I wanted a second (different) item, my original item came up in my purchase list and I ended up mistakenly buying it. I find I can now only return it at some cost to me. Though technically it's my fault, it seems a bit tricky to keep your interest history as an item(s) in your purchase list, risking your buying it if you return once more to the website to buy another item. Seems like consumer-trap behaviour to gain pennies at cost of lost future dollars. I will avoid this site in future For an online store their 3 star rating should have been a warning.

Sar
Sar

"Warehouse" problems

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Wayfair.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

MtrBallarat

Warehouse issues

It took 3 attempts and an extra week for my item to be delivered because every time the freight company would go to collect it, the warehouse didn't have it ready. More annoying was that I had to act as the go-between and contact Wayfair to tell them the freight tracking said pickup was unsuccessful and ask them to rebook. You'd think warehouse would rebook the pick up themselves when they failed to have something ready to go. Customer service was quite pleasant, but the warehouse end needs to get their act together.
Item was fine, slightly cheaper than elsewhere
Disorganised warehouse dispatch

Apexsignage
ApexsignageSydney, NSW

Damaged Item

I ordered a ladder which came after about a week, and it also came damaged, wont be ordering from them again. Offered $25 off as a gesture but on a $250 product not worth the time. Should have just gone down to the hardware store rather than ordering online with Wayfair.

Plastic broken off ladder, delivery not fast

Budgie_dons
Budgie_donsAU

Communication breakdown and bad Courier service.

ShellmckAU

bad after sale service

first impressions were good....items were delivered in timely manner....BUT...one of the light fittings i brought broke only 3 weeks after installation....countless emails and phone calls have resulted in nothing....total and utter disrespect for customer service. Avoid at all costs.

Absolutely no after sales service...phone calls and emails ignored.

Shellmck

Where's the product? Where's the service??

I really don't understand how an instock order takes 6 weeks to deliver domestically. I receive product from companies in Hong Kong faster than this.

You wait on hold forever..."you are 3rd in queue"...you are 2nd in queue"..."you are first in queue"..."thank you for calling Buyster.com.au, all our customer service agents are busy, please leave a message..." Are you serious!?! Waiting for a call back...

Hope I receive my items but I will be steering clear of this site going forward.
They had a lot of products I liked...
Take forever to deliver. I was told my items were shipped 3 weeks ago...so where are they? Did they have to go from Melbourne to China then to Sydney?

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Wayfair.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Troy E.
Troy E.asked

Hi do you do shipping to Australia
Kind Regards
Troy

Manuela
Manuelaasked

I am after lanterns set of 2 in red and need to have sent to australia- am I able to do so?? SKU: WOO1488958

Mannyasked

I am from Melbourne, I want to order a coffee table thru the way fair website but I can't process it as it says it's wrong postcode ? Please advise

Eliza

Wayfair is now called Zizo.
Re the postcode, possibly you've inadvertently accessed the US Wayfair site which won't accept our postcodes.
Good luck.

Manny

Way fair is American website and there is no access for Australian shipping and so no online shopping for Australians .

pelicandba
pelicandba

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.