Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Maybe-lets see

Bought a 600 watt sine wave inverter, (Genpower) very very cheap, and looked well made. It did blow a fuse a cple weeks after purchase, and continues to do so. Attempted to ring their 1300 number 3 times and got cut off each time. So emailed them over their web site, asking for warranty replacement or refund. (The product no longer on their website) So reserve judgement till I hear from them, I hope. Serge. Order num was: : 1715678202 23/May/14
Delivered efficiently, goods as advertiesd
Depends on result

serge

Re 600 watt inverter failure. (above) Wayfair did respond and made good on a refund of my ord num: 1715678202 23/May/14

fi16
fi16MACQUARIE

Bedside tables

My experience with buyster is not too bad considering all that people have commented. Bought 2 bedside tables, looked really good but upon closer look, the paint work was not very good. Thought of making a complaint but the thought of sending them back is such a chore. On a positive note, service was prompt. However, we faced the same problem with delivery where the courier just rang to say hes at my house and then when I rushed home, he just left the big boxes at my doorstep. I could not carry them in on my own:( And it was raining!

Troy E.
Troy E.asked

Hi do you do shipping to Australia
Kind Regards
Troy

Manuela
Manuelaasked

I am after lanterns set of 2 in red and need to have sent to australia- am I able to do so?? SKU: WOO1488958

Mannyasked

I am from Melbourne, I want to order a coffee table thru the way fair website but I can't process it as it says it's wrong postcode ? Please advise

Eliza
Eliza

Wayfair is now called Zizo.
Re the postcode, possibly you've inadvertently accessed the US Wayfair site which won't accept our postcodes.
Good luck.

Manny

Way fair is American website and there is no access for Australian shipping and so no online shopping for Australians .

pelicandba
pelicandba

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.