Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

David
DavidKuranda

Wayfair seems way fair

Ordered & delivered with not the slightest hint of problems. The rather amazing AusPost Track advise was spot on, up to the point of advising the object 'was at PO', and it arriving about an hour later. Impressed.

Penny Tong
Penny TongMelbourne

Fast Rug Delivery

Bought a rug for my new study room from Wayfair and it got to me in 4 days which was great. The rug is perfect for the new home office and helping me set my goals for the new year :)

I stumbled upon Wayfair while using Google and was pleasantly surprised to find a rug design I actually liked and not some of the cheap looking designs you see elsewhere.

Some small issues

TheBearJew
TheBearJew

Wayfair

I ordered a pair of table lamps from these guys and they're great. Very happy. Prices are good and the quality of the products is very good for the money. They delivered them on time, undamaged and without any hassles. The lamps I ordered have glass components in them, which I try to avoid buying online as they have a fair distance to travel and get banged around a bit. But these table lamps arrived unbroken.

Finally I am having some success. Touch wood.
Fast service. Great prices.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Wayfair.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Annie
AnnieBayside

I just bought a queen size bed and mattress from Wayfair. The bed arrived in two days and I am very pleased with it, the mattress arrived in 5 days and likewise an excellent product. I had to phone Wayfair with a frieight charge query and received a very prompt and friendly reply. Had to phone again a few days later re the freight tracker and again was very happy with the friendly and helpful service. I would definitely shop at Wayfair again.
Prompt, efficient service, great product range, items arrived in perfect condition.
The tracker sent me to TNT which said I had no package but when I phoned Wayfair they said the tracker should have sent me to Allied Express to check the status of my parcel.

Troy E.
Troy E.asked

Hi do you do shipping to Australia
Kind Regards
Troy

Manuela
Manuelaasked

I am after lanterns set of 2 in red and need to have sent to australia- am I able to do so?? SKU: WOO1488958

Mannyasked

I am from Melbourne, I want to order a coffee table thru the way fair website but I can't process it as it says it's wrong postcode ? Please advise

Eliza
Eliza

Wayfair is now called Zizo.
Re the postcode, possibly you've inadvertently accessed the US Wayfair site which won't accept our postcodes.
Good luck.

Manny

Way fair is American website and there is no access for Australian shipping and so no online shopping for Australians .

pelicandba
pelicandba

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.