Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Good News for Wayfait (Zizo)

I have been using Wayfair now Zizo for a few years now and I can't do anything but praise them. Their prices are the cheapest I know off, and quality is good. Not only that but there are so many different brands that you can choose from. It is the first time that I looked at the reviews and was quite shock to see what some people had to say because I have bought thousand of dollars from them and I have no complaints, this is why I am writing my review.

kylie3535
kylie3535SYDNEY

I purchased a rug from wayfair Tuesday evening and it arrived Thursday. I am not only very happy with the efficiency but also the quality and price of the rug. I am very happy with my purchase from wayfair.

Roger C
Roger CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Communicate with them - you're in good hands

HollyCat
HollyCatAU

Great Experiences So Far

I have so far purchased 2 rugs and a dinnerware set off wayfair and have been very happy with the service I have received and the quality of the products. Some of my plates had flaws with the glaze and wayfair customer service staff replied to my emails promptly and I have had no problems getting replacements.
I have also emailed them asking about when specific items will be restocked and they quickly replied to me with all the details they had on the item.
I will definitely continue to buy things from wayfair and recommend them to my friends and family.

Rebecca
RebeccaBrisbane

Excellent service!

I don't know why everyone is giving them one star, I didn't have an issue with them at all. Excellent service, and love what I bought. Would buy from them again.

Jo Bevan
Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WAYFAIR SALE - i.Life - 8 Panel Dog Exercise Playpen + i.Life - 36" Metal Collapsible Dog Crate

BOUGHT A RUG- I was cautious at first because of all the negative reviews..

but they delivered. I was attrected to wayfair because of their rugs. amazing persian rugs for cheap, i was suspicious about the low price and bad reviews bUt my rug arrived today (monday) after ordering it only on the past thursday, so the postage was so quick- unrolling it was great because i straight away realized i'd scored a fantastic quality rug! no defects, great seller communication and fast postage. if you're looking at their rugs, get one. it's amazing value. though I hear from other reviews other fragile decor items arrive in bad shape- fortunately rugs are hard to damage in shipment.

StressedOut
StressedOutHarrison

Extremely fast delivery

I ordered 2 hall runners on Tuesday and they were delivered on Thursday of the same week! I got a notification at 1.30pm on Thursday that they'd been dispatched and they were waiting at my front door at 3.30pm! No hassles. Good quality. One rug is slightly more real than blue in colour, but I'll probably keep it.

Excellent service

Cathy
CathyPerth

Prompt, friendly, fair service

Recently I dealt with Wayfair for the first time. One of the items I purchased was damaged. The follow-up service just couldn't be faulted. It was friendly, prompt and fair. I recommend others deal with this company on the strength of its great service.

LittleAud
LittleAudAU

Stand Alone Bed Heads

A brilliant way to order a "stand alone bed head" and choose the fabric and width. Order online through Wayfair Australia in NSW, and buy a simple bedhead (or luxurious depending on what you want) and have it shipped across Australia for LESS than you would pay in a store in Perth with no fabric options. Honestly, I looked on line and the cheapest stand alone bedhead here was $550. The Fun Bed Head I purchased was $253 + $39 shipping! Fantastic light weight bed head, perfect for the situation, good price and finished well. Packaging and bubble wrapping ok.

Excellent , No Hassles

Ordered a rug, nice item, next day was processed and delivered two days later, many thanks
would recommend buying from based on my experience.

branalie
branalieMelbourne

Excellent, fast shipping

Bought these Wusthof knives "Gourmet 18 Piece Knife Block Set Wusthof " and although it said free shipping I was expecting to be only local as international shipping is expensive but to my surprise free shipping included International. So took the plunge and bought the knives as the price was really good. I placed the order on the 11th Dec and it arrive today the 19th Dec with no customs or import costs. Very happy Jan !!
And no I've got no connections with Wayfair :)

Pauline C
Pauline CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with

I was concerned to read a few negative reports about dealing with this company. I had seen a rug I wanted to purchase for an excellent price and decided to go ahead in any case. I ordered it online late on Tuesday evening and it has been received by me today, Friday afternoon, in Brisbane. Everything has come up to my expectations and I will definitely be using this company again. The Italtex rug is made in Belgium (not China for a change). They didn't charge me for freight and I had no problems whatsoever with the freight company (Toll who on-fowarded it to Ipec Road to deliver).

Michelle
MichelleAspendale

Fast delivery, friendly efficient service

I bought a lamp from Wayfair 2 weeks ago which arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately although completely functional, one part of the lamp was slightly misshapen (most likely from incorrect handling during delivery). On calling Wayfair however, Victoria was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with - a replacement lamp was sent within 3 days and I couldn't be happier with the product and their service! I don't normally give reviews but had to put in a good word - how a business deals with customers when things go wrong is a true indicator to me of their quality and integrity.
Fast, helpful, quality product