WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au (page 2 of 5)

This business should be closed down

Brooke T

Ive been paid! 27 working days later! and they managed to short pay by 13 cents lol!!! and they didnt send any reference or email or written advice, just deposited the funds via EFT. Thank god this is over. Ive aged 30 years since last wednesday.

Brooke T

Kaz5151 - Ill be starting it today. :)

Brooke T

Big a150, it only takes a few minutes to lodge a formal complaint. It doesnt cost anything. do it. Just for your peace of mind!

Greg20Sydney

Stay away!

Stay away from WBAC. They will offer you half the online quote and then don't pay! Look around at the reviews from other people. It seems no one gets their money. I have lodged a complaint with Fair Trading. I have been waiting 5 weeks with no phone calls or emails returned. Very shonky operators.

They don't pay up!

Greg20

I'd love to see the rating summary if you took away the scores from those who seem obviously connected in some way to this operation. Look at the scores. Not much in the middle but a lot of people not happy.

Greg20

No money yet but It's been promised today after walking in and talking to the guy i sold it too.

Alicia17Melbourne

Get into it quick

Alicia17

Yes if you haven't got the money for it within ten days then it's stolen

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Dave43QUEANBEYAN

Are not being completly honest.

Dave43

woo hoo - go get em I say.

CM88Sydney

What a joke

CM88

You would think that being told I am persuing a civil suit against them for wasting my time would get them into gear. O well they can deal with the police now.

Mick5252

Mick5252SOUTH BRISBANE

Lousy price offered.

Apart from the lousy price offered after bring offered a lot more to get me there. You do not get paid. Obviously they try to sell the car before paying for it. Part of Karland and Highway Group. Duds. Stay away, there are better ways, try large specialist consignment dealer.

Mezari

MezariAU

Friendly service - got my money

The trix

What a waste of time

Sarah454

Sarah454MELBOURNE

What a waste of time!!

I got an online quote from 'we but any car' of $9000. I drove all the way to altona (with baby in toe) and had to wait 30 mins after my appointment. The quote I got was $4500!!!! Half of what I was quoted! I was also made out to be a 'fool' for my high expectations of value - I know how cars are valued and recently the car was fixed for hail damage, the repairs costs at least $6500 and the ins company didn't class that as a 'right off' - the car is definetly worth more than the measly amount 'we buy any car' offered me. Had they advised me that they offer the 'wholesale value' of the car OR they had given me the wholesale quote I would not have bothered making the 2 hr round trip!! Very disappointed!!

Scott40

Scott40Sydney

Terrible experience

LYNCHMOB

LYNCHMOBBrisbane

Give me my money!

Like many of the comments left here I totally agree. Had organised with the salesman Josh Grant, to have my car finance paid out by X date...this was a verbal contract....otherwise I would cop another lease payment. Guess what paymnet has not come through ! Spoke to Josh - sales / Skye Acoounts and was told the Customer Service Manager would ring me to discuss and they would pay me back any costs i had incured ! Get it in writing.....No one has called me back - 6 calls over two weeks - promises promises...

I am going down there personally to make my case - get something in writing and warn other potential We Buy Any Car victims to stay away !

Everything! Office did not even have a working light.

MandiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not sell your car to them.

Sold my car to the dealer in Altona, been 4 weeks still haven't received the funds.
No one ever returns calls. I am in the process of arguing continually as I want my vehicle back.
Do not use them!! Also totally unhappy with the amount I sold my car for.

Mandii

the car is still in my name. the car has been sold at manheim i am one very angry person right now

Craig11

Craig11CHADSTONE

They are just a middleman!

I filled out the online quote for my 2007 Mazda 6 and got $12'600. Whilst the amount was low I was desperate to sell so made an appointment expecting to get thereabouts this amount. On arrival they ask what you want for the car then proceed to call around to used car yards seeing what offers come in. Anyone knows car yards will offer 30% less so they can make a profit. If I knew that I wouldn't of bothered. Don't be fooled into thinking this is anything more than your local car yard because it is not!

Discussting!

Service was poor. I only received $100 for a car that was evaluated for $933 on their website. there was no negotiation possible not even a $50 increase and i was only allowed to get what they offered!!! waste of time, never go with them you never win!!! I would never recommend them ever! Plus there is a $50 administration fee per sale that isn't told until after the 'deal' has been made! Please don't sell you car to them!

Bad service!

Danny Clark

Danny ClarkMELBOURNE

The lowest form of human kind

KL90

KL90SYDNEY

Misleading Sales Pitch, Horrible Service

To the point/ Informative

I have had my VE SS Commodore for sale on Carsales for over a month and got pretty tired of 'tyre kickers' and scammers claiming they are oil rigs wanting PayPal accounts, so I thought give webuyanycar.com.au a go and see what sought of money they can offer. I found the staff very professional and didn’t waste my time with the usual car sales tactics. Unfortunately they we unable to get to the price I was hoping for but I certainly have a better understanding of what my car is really worth in the market. If my car isn’t sold in the private market in the very near future I will definitely revisiting webuyanycar.com.au
Informative, good customer service, professional
Didn't match the price I was hoping for

TonyWilliams71
TonyWilliams71

I haven't sold it yet. Still hoping to sell privately. Want a new car?? haha

dunja

dunjaSYDNEY

Wish I'd read reviews...

The reviews seem to be extremely accurate. The online quote was twice what they offered when I took the car to them. Finally agreed to a price obviously a lot less than I was expecting. Gave them my bank details, waited a couple of weeks to get paid and have now been chasing them for a month. In that time they have returned my calls once.

Web site quote is fiction, Wonder if they pay anyone

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -

From what I've heard from others a lot of the cars have already been sold to other people even though somehow they're still registered to the previous owners who've copped fines and such by the new drivers/owners. I was told my car would most likely be shipped interstate (outback) to be used as a hire car for tourists in the outback as it wasn't in good condition. The only smart thing I did was go down same day and cancel my Rego and hand my plates in so I could get a refund, otherwise god only knows what fines and such would be in my name. Unfortunately so many others weren't so lucky. Because their car has somehow been onsold even though its still registered in their names they've lost their car, money and are still making loan repayments and now fines.

Di51

Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12

Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops