WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeBuyAnyCar.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mick5252
Mick5252SOUTH BRISBANE

Lousy price offered.

Apart from the lousy price offered after bring offered a lot more to get me there. You do not get paid. Obviously they try to sell the car before paying for it. Part of Karland and Highway Group. Duds. Stay away, there are better ways, try large specialist consignment dealer.

Mezari
MezariAU

Friendly service - got my money

The trix
The trixMelbourne

Shocking place. Terrible customer service

Boss87MELBOURNE

They don't pay!!!

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Aaron07
Aaron07Victoria, 3280

What a waste of time

Sarah454
Sarah454MELBOURNE

What a waste of time!!

I got an online quote from 'we but any car' of $9000. I drove all the way to altona (with baby in toe) and had to wait 30 mins after my appointment. The quote I got was $4500!!!! Half of what I was quoted! I was also made out to be a 'fool' for my high expectations of value - I know how cars are valued and recently the car was fixed for hail damage, the repairs costs at least $6500 and the ins company didn't class that as a 'right off' - the car is definetly worth more than the measly amount 'we buy any car' offered me. Had they advised me that they offer the 'wholesale value' of the car OR they had given me the wholesale quote I would not have bothered making the 2 hr round trip!! Very disappointed!!

Scott40
Scott40Sydney

Terrible experience

LYNCHMOB
LYNCHMOBBrisbane

Give me my money!

Like many of the comments left here I totally agree. Had organised with the salesman Josh Grant, to have my car finance paid out by X date...this was a verbal contract....otherwise I would cop another lease payment. Guess what paymnet has not come through ! Spoke to Josh - sales / Skye Acoounts and was told the Customer Service Manager would ring me to discuss and they would pay me back any costs i had incured ! Get it in writing.....No one has called me back - 6 calls over two weeks - promises promises...

I am going down there personally to make my case - get something in writing and warn other potential We Buy Any Car victims to stay away !

Everything! Office did not even have a working light.

MandiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not sell your car to them.

Sold my car to the dealer in Altona, been 4 weeks still haven't received the funds.
No one ever returns calls. I am in the process of arguing continually as I want my vehicle back.
Do not use them!! Also totally unhappy with the amount I sold my car for.

Mandii

the car is still in my name. the car has been sold at manheim i am one very angry person right now

Craig11
Craig11CHADSTONE

They are just a middleman!

I filled out the online quote for my 2007 Mazda 6 and got $12'600. Whilst the amount was low I was desperate to sell so made an appointment expecting to get thereabouts this amount. On arrival they ask what you want for the car then proceed to call around to used car yards seeing what offers come in. Anyone knows car yards will offer 30% less so they can make a profit. If I knew that I wouldn't of bothered. Don't be fooled into thinking this is anything more than your local car yard because it is not!

Discussting!

Service was poor. I only received $100 for a car that was evaluated for $933 on their website. there was no negotiation possible not even a $50 increase and i was only allowed to get what they offered!!! waste of time, never go with them you never win!!! I would never recommend them ever! Plus there is a $50 administration fee per sale that isn't told until after the 'deal' has been made! Please don't sell you car to them!

Bad service!

Danny Clark
Danny ClarkMELBOURNE

The lowest form of human kind

KL90
KL90SYDNEY

Misleading Sales Pitch, Horrible Service

To the point/ Informative

I have had my VE SS Commodore for sale on Carsales for over a month and got pretty tired of 'tyre kickers' and scammers claiming they are oil rigs wanting PayPal accounts, so I thought give webuyanycar.com.au a go and see what sought of money they can offer. I found the staff very professional and didn’t waste my time with the usual car sales tactics. Unfortunately they we unable to get to the price I was hoping for but I certainly have a better understanding of what my car is really worth in the market. If my car isn’t sold in the private market in the very near future I will definitely revisiting webuyanycar.com.au
Informative, good customer service, professional
Didn't match the price I was hoping for

TonyWilliams71
TonyWilliams71

I haven't sold it yet. Still hoping to sell privately. Want a new car?? haha

dunja
dunjaSYDNEY

Wish I'd read reviews...

The reviews seem to be extremely accurate. The online quote was twice what they offered when I took the car to them. Finally agreed to a price obviously a lot less than I was expecting. Gave them my bank details, waited a couple of weeks to get paid and have now been chasing them for a month. In that time they have returned my calls once.

Web site quote is fiction, Wonder if they pay anyone

Jonathan0423
Jonathan0423

Please save yourself some time. Do not go!

My car was told to be worth 1/3 of the online estimation price. 1/3 ! My car is in excellent condition with all log books and stuff, maybe some minor marks around the body. Anyways, I waited 45mins before they came to me and I was offered with a really low price. I told them I am going to leave and they kept my car key and wouldn't let me go until I sit down and start neg. with them. Watch out guys, save yourself some time and money. Actual dealer would definitely pay you more than what they offered!

Everything was extremely bad.

Olliero
OllieroBrisbane

I get it.

auxinSydney

Don't even think about selling to webuyanycar

Sold my car in March 2012. Called and emailed constantly to accounts department and was always told I will be paid the next day every time. More than 2 months lapsed. Was absolutely fed up. Lodged a serious complaint with Fair Trading. After Fair trading contacted them they paid the next day. Unbelievable!! Worse experience ever. I have never had the need to use Fair Trading ever in my life. I would not even recommend this service to an enemy.

They never pay for the goods they receive

I like many others. have not been paid now for more than 30 days, but is constantly being told that money is on its way. They hide behind an organisation and are probably trading while insolvent while they are ripping off ordinary people. I wish the police, ASIC, ACCC and the tax office would get themselves together and stop these fraudsters.

They never pay for the goods they receive

Damien
DamienMelbourne

If only I could give less than one star!

APB52
APB52Brisbane

Never use them again, never recommend them to anyone.

Misleading price from the website. Took over 5 weeks to collect money with constant phone calls and follow up. Now waiting to see if the cheque clears as they are unable to make EFT payment. Staff would never call back. Sales staff not interested after contract signed. When I was in the office attempting to collect cheque numerous other people in same position. Watched one customer demand their car back.

Rude service

My fiancé recently took our car to be evaluated. The attendant was very rude, almost insulting. The price they offered was extremely low and didn't take into account the $600 worth of registration left on the car. I would not go back there, and certainly don't recommend. We're going back to trusty CarSales!

Rude service, inaccurate quote

John Primus
John PrimusSOUTH BRISBANE

Ok

Walked in the door and there were people everywhere – very busy. Had to wait 20 minutes after my appointment time. In the end sold my car for less than what I had it advertised for privately but more than what 2 other car yards in the same area offered me earlier in the day..

Rarvi Singh
Rarvi SinghBrisbane

Moey recieved

Bought my Avalon into springwood branch in early June. Ended up signing a deal but needed the car for a few more days until my new one arrived. Dropped my car off to them the following week and the week after the funds were in my account. All in all was approx 3 weeks from signing the deal to getting the money.
flexibility
money a week after i dropped car off

Julie Symonds
Julie SymondsBrisbane

ring the customer payments section and have it sorted

Sold my car up in Brisbane on 11/6/2012 and after 10 days hadn’t recieved the money. Rang and got put through to their payment team. Spoke with Cass, she was very appologetic and payment was organized for the following day. They said that they were inundated with paperwork and were sorry and the funds appeared the following day. Be persistant and get onto the customer payments section!
Buyer i delt with was professional and everyone friendly
payment over terms stated