WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au (page 3 of 5)

Jonathan0423

Jonathan0423

Please save yourself some time. Do not go!

My car was told to be worth 1/3 of the online estimation price. 1/3 ! My car is in excellent condition with all log books and stuff, maybe some minor marks around the body. Anyways, I waited 45mins before they came to me and I was offered with a really low price. I told them I am going to leave and they kept my car key and wouldn't let me go until I sit down and start neg. with them. Watch out guys, save yourself some time and money. Actual dealer would definitely pay you more than what they offered!

Everything was extremely bad.

Olliero

OllieroBrisbane

I get it.

auxinSydney

Don't even think about selling to webuyanycar

Sold my car in March 2012. Called and emailed constantly to accounts department and was always told I will be paid the next day every time. More than 2 months lapsed. Was absolutely fed up. Lodged a serious complaint with Fair Trading. After Fair trading contacted them they paid the next day. Unbelievable!! Worse experience ever. I have never had the need to use Fair Trading ever in my life. I would not even recommend this service to an enemy.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

They never pay for the goods they receive

I like many others. have not been paid now for more than 30 days, but is constantly being told that money is on its way. They hide behind an organisation and are probably trading while insolvent while they are ripping off ordinary people. I wish the police, ASIC, ACCC and the tax office would get themselves together and stop these fraudsters.

They never pay for the goods they receive

Damien

DamienMelbourne

If only I could give less than one star!

APB52

APB52Brisbane

Never use them again, never recommend them to anyone.

Misleading price from the website. Took over 5 weeks to collect money with constant phone calls and follow up. Now waiting to see if the cheque clears as they are unable to make EFT payment. Staff would never call back. Sales staff not interested after contract signed. When I was in the office attempting to collect cheque numerous other people in same position. Watched one customer demand their car back.

Rude service

My fiancé recently took our car to be evaluated. The attendant was very rude, almost insulting. The price they offered was extremely low and didn't take into account the $600 worth of registration left on the car. I would not go back there, and certainly don't recommend. We're going back to trusty CarSales!

Rude service, inaccurate quote

John Primus

John PrimusSOUTH BRISBANE

Ok

Walked in the door and there were people everywhere – very busy. Had to wait 20 minutes after my appointment time. In the end sold my car for less than what I had it advertised for privately but more than what 2 other car yards in the same area offered me earlier in the day..

Rarvi Singh

Rarvi SinghBrisbane

Moey recieved

Bought my Avalon into springwood branch in early June. Ended up signing a deal but needed the car for a few more days until my new one arrived. Dropped my car off to them the following week and the week after the funds were in my account. All in all was approx 3 weeks from signing the deal to getting the money.
flexibility
money a week after i dropped car off

Julie Symonds

Julie SymondsBrisbane

ring the customer payments section and have it sorted

Sold my car up in Brisbane on 11/6/2012 and after 10 days hadn’t recieved the money. Rang and got put through to their payment team. Spoke with Cass, she was very appologetic and payment was organized for the following day. They said that they were inundated with paperwork and were sorry and the funds appeared the following day. Be persistant and get onto the customer payments section!
Buyer i delt with was professional and everyone friendly
payment over terms stated

BrisDave

BrisDaveBRISBANE

Ned Kelly had a gun

These blokes are thieves. No payment and no return phone calls after 4 weeks. The promise is money in your account 10 working days after purchase.

I started calling them after 14 working days and am now at the stage of selling the debt to some people who will really know how to get the money from them.

Do not sell your car to this lot!
Price was ok. Not great but ok
They have your car and also your money.

Ahhh

AhhhCHADSTONE

Load of bull

Steer clear. 21 days and still no payment. I wish I had thought to read these reviews first. I have been told over the past few days 'yes payment has been made today' yet still no money. Sales also bully. I was first told by call centre when I made the booking I would be given a price for my car that will be valid for 14 days. When I get to the location and they value my car they said that if u didn't take that price today and if I come back tomorrow I will be offered less. Wish I had just kept my car. Does anyone know my chances of getting my vehicle back?

Oh and don't bother asking for management because they will never call u back

Doug Stevens

Doug StevensCANBERRA

Not a bad experience

Sold my hilux to the gold coast branch little over two weeks ago, I called them on Tuesday and the payment was scheduled for Wednesday. Funds just dropped into my account this morning. Was getting really worried after reading some of the reviews on here but got the money so happy on the whole - not a bad experience for me..
Easy transaction

What is going on?

I, like everyone else writing their reviews have not been paid and its been a month since selling my car to webuyanycar. I've called them everyday and still havn't got any where, they just keep insisting they'll call me back and never do.

I wanted to know if there is any that actually has been paid. Please let me know if you have and how long after u sold your car to them. I'm seriously considering taking this further.

No payment

frustrated47
frustrated47

Tell them you've seeked legal advice and your going to call the cops if they don't pay you. That's what I did, and they finally listened and I got my money a week later... Good luck!

Tan87

Tan87Kingston

21 working days and am still waiting for payment

I sold my car to we buy any car Slacks creek QLD 28 days ago and despite many phone calls have still not received payment for it. At the time we sold it they told us at the very latest the money would be in our bank account in 10 days. I have been told multiple times that the payment will be processed that day yet I am still without any money. I wish I had just sold the car privately! I thought this would be easier and that at least I would have the money to pay the bills, however I was very wrong!

Poor sale price, do not pay their debts

RORT DETECTIVE

RORT DETECTIVESOUTH BRISBANE

Absolute rort!

This is an absolute rort. I as given an online estimate in line with fair market value. When I met with them I was offered a price one quarter of the online estimate despite been told my vehicle was in excellent condition. There were a lot of other people complaining.

appointment started over half hour late, price offered 1/4 of what they had advsied online,

cain36

cain36SYDNEY

still waiting for payment at 13days

I am not happy with their slow payment system for an under value price. I sold my car 13 days ago, and i am still waiting for the payment.
I am not sure if it is one of their tectical on interest saving. but I am sure it is no good for their business.

SYDVO

SYDVOSYDNEY

Delayed payment

They value cars at wholesale price and then fail to pay in time. We were still happy with the 10 day settlement, but when this blew out beyond 15 days (still waiting) planning to report to the ACCC.

I don't recommend to use this company.but if you're desperate, want significantly less than market value, and are prepared to wait an indefinite period for payment.

Tim5050

Tim5050Berowra Heights

Steer clear at all costs!

Steer clear at all costs. They massively under-value cars, then fail to pay. We reluctantly accepted their offer because we needed to sell. We were not happy with the 10 day settlement, but when this blew out beyond 15 days (still waiting) we reported to the ACCC. I recommend you only use if: you're desperate, want significantly less than market value, and are prepared to wait an indefinite period for payment.
Nothing. These guys suck. Avoid at all costs.
Undervalue cars, don't pay. Don't give a hoot about customer service.

Jason George

Jason GeorgeNORTH SYDNEY

No Cheque .. Day 24!

What have I got myself into?

No sign of my money .. The branch staff are friendly but head office and accounts ppl are full of lies and promises.. I am calling them everyday for my money.. Now I have complained to fair traiding QLD ..

After reading all these reviews, i can summerise,
This company is only good if u are in QLD or selling your junk under 1k.

Nightmare!
Branch staffs are friendly and helpful
Dont pay onetime,have to call the head office everyday.. I m worried now

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -

From what I've heard from others a lot of the cars have already been sold to other people even though somehow they're still registered to the previous owners who've copped fines and such by the new drivers/owners. I was told my car would most likely be shipped interstate (outback) to be used as a hire car for tourists in the outback as it wasn't in good condition. The only smart thing I did was go down same day and cancel my Rego and hand my plates in so I could get a refund, otherwise god only knows what fines and such would be in my name. Unfortunately so many others weren't so lucky. Because their car has somehow been onsold even though its still registered in their names they've lost their car, money and are still making loan repayments and now fines.

Di51

Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12

Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops