WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au (page 4 of 5)

flyingSC

flyingSCSYDNEY

Terrible exp for selling car with this company ,don't bother unless you want to waste your time!

Pleased overall

I’m a happy customer

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Descent and Professional

Do not bother unless you have time to waste!

We steal any car!!

They are friendly & appear to be helpful from the moment
U walk through the doors but as soon as they take
Your car from you, everything goes down hill.

Sold my car on 12/05 still haven't received any payments yet. They haven't even paid off my existing finance yet which has obviously increased due to their delay and slack customer service.

Don't go there!! The amount of calls you make to
Them is worse then selling privately.

Service seems good until they take your car!

WOT44

WOT44SYDNEY

What you get quoted online, minus a few thousand!

Was quoted $13k to have them buy my car, made the trip out to Blacktown only to be offered $9k - not even close to the quoted price!!!!!

$13k was the quoted price before even mentioning the modifications! Once we got there and advised all the mods (sports exhsust, 18" mags, lowered, DVD) was offered the $9k

Total waste of time!!!!!

What was right with it??? Complete waste of time!

Frank34

Frank34SYDNEY

Forget the quote you get, they wont come close. Please read

David1111

David1111MAROOCHYDORE

Not a good word to say

These guys business practices are unconscionable. Firstly they will lure you with a valuation of your car well in excess of what they will actually offer you. Then they will bomb you with calls and emails to book an appointment (if you dont do so immediately. If you do take your vehicle for inspection they will try to pressure sell you that day. Finally if you do accept their offer they then hit you with admin fees they don’t advertise or disclose until you are on the hook. Despite their claims of a 7 day settlement you may well be left waiting over 4 weeks to receive payment, expect to be ignored if you contact them in follow up as customer service is non-existent.

questionable business practices, no customer service, slow payment

Mjm04

Great Service. Very Happy

martyj

martyjBribie Island

9 Days & Still No Payment Recieved

Worst place ever They take your car and not payment

It has been 21 days and no payment, I’ve called up everyday and have been told their accountant will contact me that day . no calls received until day 18 advised no direct debit as we agreed on at the time of my sale but a express CHQ was posted 4 days ago and waiting .. Very very frustrated and will strongly recommend do not sell your car at this terrible place. They take your car and not payment. 21 days today, 22 tomorrow ect ect

They take your car and not payment

nipnbeau
nipnbeau

Yes Finally after threating to go the police the finance director called an was so rude , didn't even cared and blamed me for not sendin in paper work when I've emailed them over 5 time to over 5 ppl , no apologies nothing

Not happy!41

Not happy!41MACQUARIE

Stay away from this company!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Not a bad experience, but not the best

Happily bought my car when the dealers messed me around!

Not sure about the other comments here as we had a great experience with we buy any car. Sold our 2009 toyota corolla for $300 more than the dealers were offering, and we buy any car bought it on the spot after about 20 minutes in their Springwood dealership.

The staff knew their cars and were really friendly, sat us down and gave us a cup of coffee..

We got our payment in 4 days which is less than the 5 they said it could take so pretty stoked
simple, easy, good money and quick turn around
nothing in our experience

Brucey03

Brucey03brisbane

Sold!

I needed a quick sale and thats exactly what I got. They took my car that day and I got a cheque just over a week later as I discussed with them on the day. Considering the high kilometres on my car I was happy with the price and how quick it was. If you want a quick sale use these guys.
Quick

Jonathan44

Jonathan44CHATSWOOD

Can't believe it was that easy

Went to Springwood We buy any car skeptical like most others but I was sorted out quick as. I had a Turbo Diesel Prado and was looking to sell and had issues with my local dealer not paying me enough, After a swarm of guys looking at the car we came to an agreement on price substantially better than my local dealer. The best part was I wasn't getting a new car sale shoved down my throat.
I would use these guys again for sure.
Too easy to sell

Keith52

Keith52CHATSWOOD

Easy transaction good price

Sold my car to We Buy Any Car Springwood branch on 3 March. I feel that the price that I got was fair and a better option than going the private route... Good friendly service and an easy transaction... I would recommend to anyone, at least try if your car has been on private market with no result
Easy transaction

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -

From what I've heard from others a lot of the cars have already been sold to other people even though somehow they're still registered to the previous owners who've copped fines and such by the new drivers/owners. I was told my car would most likely be shipped interstate (outback) to be used as a hire car for tourists in the outback as it wasn't in good condition. The only smart thing I did was go down same day and cancel my Rego and hand my plates in so I could get a refund, otherwise god only knows what fines and such would be in my name. Unfortunately so many others weren't so lucky. Because their car has somehow been onsold even though its still registered in their names they've lost their car, money and are still making loan repayments and now fines.

Di51

Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12

Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops