WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au (page 5 of 5)

Michael06

Michael06Brisbane

Hassle free sale

I sold my old ford xr2 turbocharged Capri to the guys at Springwood. It was not in the best condition for its age and it's performance days were over. I was offered a reasonable market price and within 20 mins the deal was done. My cheque was posted to me on time. I considered it any easy way of selling my vehicle. Thank you agian
The guys new their cars

Paul47

Paul47SYDNEY

Easy

My car was a little beat up and I was having no luck selling it privately. Didn't want to spend more money to fix it up either. Took it in to we buy any car at springwood and they bought it. It was a little less than I had hoped but needed it gone. Got the cheque about 12 days later. Staff were friendly, even dropped me home.
Easy & quick

Rick09

Rick09SYDNEY

Quick and easy

All good for me also. Price I got was not too far off what I thought. didn't have to wait weeks weeks dealing with idiots and tyre kickers. Sold it on the spot. Cheque did arrive a few days late but dont care, rather have the cheque a few days late than still trying to sell my bloody car!
No fuss

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Chubbeh

ChubbehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy....and be suspect of these other reviews

brisbane99

brisbane99ESTADO DE MEXICO

Awful

JK16

JK16CANBERRA

No payment recieved

Sold my car to the Blacktown branch on the 23rd of April 2012 and still have not received any payment. Called multiple times at the number listed on the website and keep getting put through to payments department where no one answers and am offered to leave voice-mail or it just cuts out.. Have left three voice mails and no one has rung me back. Am tempted to report the car stolen.

Mary49

Mary49WOLLONGONG

Cant fault they did what they said.

KP41

KP41MELBOURNE

Delayed Payment

Sold my car at their Springwood Office on 31st March 2012.
Still to receive my cheque ? DAY 18 and still waiting.
Called their accounts department but still no answer.
Very bad customer service. Very bad turn around time with regards to payment. How late has anyone received their payments ????
We all should complain to Fair Trading.

Storm12Brisbane

Still no money for me either

I was quoted $2,400 online when I got there they offered me $165! Got them up to $300 because I wanted it gone and I am still waiting for my money. I called them today and was told they would send a cheque this Friday, I said this wasn't good enough and asked to speak to a supervisor. Finally got through and have now been told I will be transferred into my bank account on Friday. Will wait and see. I wish I had read this website before I went, how do they keep getting away with it? Maybe A Current Affair should get involved!

dishonest

Storm12

I finally did. I told them if they didn't pay up I was calling the police because they had stolen my car which effectively they have. They haven't honoured the contract by not paying so I would call the police and it worked!

Liz53

Liz53SYDNEY

22 days still no money

We sold our car to we buy any car on the 27/3/12, have not seen one cent of the money!
Over the multiple times we have a called them, they state they will call us back but we have yet to recieve a call !!
They are rude and unhelpful
Im not sure of the other people who state they have had a good experience because I certainly have not had a good experience!

Their services, advertising and promises !

koan

koanBRISBANE

We Steal Any Car

Told $4000 on the internet but once at the branch that offer dropped to $1000 which then turned to $200. I just wanted it gone so said yes. That was the 17th of March now the 10th of April and I still have not been given the $200 dollars they have basicly just stolen my car and given me a worthless contract in exchange.

Anonymous00

Anonymous00Brisbane

Still waiting on my cheque!

No problems

Can't speak for others but I found the WBAC service in Sydney good. Agreed sale, headache free. Little less than I had want but still better than any other dealer. Dropped car off a week later when my new car was ready to pick up and paid 5 days after dropping off my vehicle.

Dirk

DirkSYDNEY

Don't waste your time

Went there with optimism after getting the quick quote online of up to $8,150, only to get there and get a rediculous offer of $2,500. My lowest trading valuation was $4,500, which I was told would be bettered if I was prepared to signup that day.
Don't even bother giving these guys the time of day, you are better off taking your chances with the dealers.

Where's my money!?

I have been waiting for money since 02/03/12 - do not sell to these people they obviosuly hang onto your money as long as they can and give you excuse after excuse "it's been processed today"..not! I want my money today, no more excused! Do not let these people rip you off they will buy your car for so much less than it is worth and then they shaft you when they have to pay you - persist and sell it yourself!

They dont pay you your money!

wagiba

wagibaCANBERRA

We Buy Any Car But Won't Pay

Sold my car to webuyanycar Strathfield on 5th March but have seen no money yet (28/3). 21 days and no pay. Called them every day after the promised 7 days but no one seems to know anything and no one ever calls back. Accounts department says It will be done today but it never is.
Like the other reviews on this site:you can probably get the same low price from your local dealers without the hassle of waiting 3/4 weeks for your money. (If they ever pay)

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -

From what I've heard from others a lot of the cars have already been sold to other people even though somehow they're still registered to the previous owners who've copped fines and such by the new drivers/owners. I was told my car would most likely be shipped interstate (outback) to be used as a hire car for tourists in the outback as it wasn't in good condition. The only smart thing I did was go down same day and cancel my Rego and hand my plates in so I could get a refund, otherwise god only knows what fines and such would be in my name. Unfortunately so many others weren't so lucky. Because their car has somehow been onsold even though its still registered in their names they've lost their car, money and are still making loan repayments and now fines.

Di51

Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12

Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops