WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeBuyAnyCar.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mezari
MezariAU

Friendly service - got my money

John Primus
John PrimusSOUTH BRISBANE

Ok

Walked in the door and there were people everywhere – very busy. Had to wait 20 minutes after my appointment time. In the end sold my car for less than what I had it advertised for privately but more than what 2 other car yards in the same area offered me earlier in the day..

Rarvi Singh
Rarvi SinghBrisbane

Moey recieved

Bought my Avalon into springwood branch in early June. Ended up signing a deal but needed the car for a few more days until my new one arrived. Dropped my car off to them the following week and the week after the funds were in my account. All in all was approx 3 weeks from signing the deal to getting the money.
flexibility
money a week after i dropped car off

Not a bad experience, but not the best

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -
Di51
Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12
Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.