WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeBuyAnyCar.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mezari
MezariAU

Friendly service - got my money

To the point/ Informative

I have had my VE SS Commodore for sale on Carsales for over a month and got pretty tired of 'tyre kickers' and scammers claiming they are oil rigs wanting PayPal accounts, so I thought give webuyanycar.com.au a go and see what sought of money they can offer. I found the staff very professional and didn’t waste my time with the usual car sales tactics. Unfortunately they we unable to get to the price I was hoping for but I certainly have a better understanding of what my car is really worth in the market. If my car isn’t sold in the private market in the very near future I will definitely revisiting webuyanycar.com.au
Informative, good customer service, professional
Didn't match the price I was hoping for

TonyWilliams71
TonyWilliams71

I haven't sold it yet. Still hoping to sell privately. Want a new car?? haha

John Primus
John PrimusSOUTH BRISBANE

Ok

Walked in the door and there were people everywhere – very busy. Had to wait 20 minutes after my appointment time. In the end sold my car for less than what I had it advertised for privately but more than what 2 other car yards in the same area offered me earlier in the day..

Rarvi Singh
Rarvi SinghBrisbane

Moey recieved

Bought my Avalon into springwood branch in early June. Ended up signing a deal but needed the car for a few more days until my new one arrived. Dropped my car off to them the following week and the week after the funds were in my account. All in all was approx 3 weeks from signing the deal to getting the money.
flexibility
money a week after i dropped car off

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Julie Symonds
Julie SymondsBrisbane

ring the customer payments section and have it sorted

Sold my car up in Brisbane on 11/6/2012 and after 10 days hadn’t recieved the money. Rang and got put through to their payment team. Spoke with Cass, she was very appologetic and payment was organized for the following day. They said that they were inundated with paperwork and were sorry and the funds appeared the following day. Be persistant and get onto the customer payments section!
Buyer i delt with was professional and everyone friendly
payment over terms stated

Doug Stevens
Doug StevensCANBERRA

Not a bad experience

Sold my hilux to the gold coast branch little over two weeks ago, I called them on Tuesday and the payment was scheduled for Wednesday. Funds just dropped into my account this morning. Was getting really worried after reading some of the reviews on here but got the money so happy on the whole - not a bad experience for me..
Easy transaction

Pleased overall

I’m a happy customer

Descent and Professional

Great Service. Very Happy

Not a bad experience, but not the best

Happily bought my car when the dealers messed me around!

Not sure about the other comments here as we had a great experience with we buy any car. Sold our 2009 toyota corolla for $300 more than the dealers were offering, and we buy any car bought it on the spot after about 20 minutes in their Springwood dealership.

The staff knew their cars and were really friendly, sat us down and gave us a cup of coffee..

We got our payment in 4 days which is less than the 5 they said it could take so pretty stoked
simple, easy, good money and quick turn around
nothing in our experience

Paul47
Paul47SYDNEY

Easy

My car was a little beat up and I was having no luck selling it privately. Didn't want to spend more money to fix it up either. Took it in to we buy any car at springwood and they bought it. It was a little less than I had hoped but needed it gone. Got the cheque about 12 days later. Staff were friendly, even dropped me home.
Easy & quick

Mary49
Mary49WOLLONGONG

Cant fault they did what they said.

No problems

Can't speak for others but I found the WBAC service in Sydney good. Agreed sale, headache free. Little less than I had want but still better than any other dealer. Dropped car off a week later when my new car was ready to pick up and paid 5 days after dropping off my vehicle.

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -
Di51
Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12
Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.