WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

To the point/ Informative

I have had my VE SS Commodore for sale on Carsales for over a month and got pretty tired of 'tyre kickers' and scammers claiming they are oil rigs wanting PayPal accounts, so I thought give webuyanycar.com.au a go and see what sought of money they can offer. I found the staff very professional and didn’t waste my time with the usual car sales tactics. Unfortunately they we unable to get to the price I was hoping for but I certainly have a better understanding of what my car is really worth in the market. If my car isn’t sold in the private market in the very near future I will definitely revisiting webuyanycar.com.au
Informative, good customer service, professional
Didn't match the price I was hoping for

TonyWilliams71
TonyWilliams71

I haven't sold it yet. Still hoping to sell privately. Want a new car?? haha

Julie Symonds

Julie SymondsBrisbane

ring the customer payments section and have it sorted

Sold my car up in Brisbane on 11/6/2012 and after 10 days hadn’t recieved the money. Rang and got put through to their payment team. Spoke with Cass, she was very appologetic and payment was organized for the following day. They said that they were inundated with paperwork and were sorry and the funds appeared the following day. Be persistant and get onto the customer payments section!
Buyer i delt with was professional and everyone friendly
payment over terms stated

Doug Stevens

Doug StevensCANBERRA

Not a bad experience

Sold my hilux to the gold coast branch little over two weeks ago, I called them on Tuesday and the payment was scheduled for Wednesday. Funds just dropped into my account this morning. Was getting really worried after reading some of the reviews on here but got the money so happy on the whole - not a bad experience for me..
Easy transaction

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Pleased overall

I’m a happy customer

Descent and Professional

Great Service. Very Happy

Happily bought my car when the dealers messed me around!

Not sure about the other comments here as we had a great experience with we buy any car. Sold our 2009 toyota corolla for $300 more than the dealers were offering, and we buy any car bought it on the spot after about 20 minutes in their Springwood dealership.

The staff knew their cars and were really friendly, sat us down and gave us a cup of coffee..

We got our payment in 4 days which is less than the 5 they said it could take so pretty stoked
simple, easy, good money and quick turn around
nothing in our experience

Paul47

Paul47SYDNEY

Easy

My car was a little beat up and I was having no luck selling it privately. Didn't want to spend more money to fix it up either. Took it in to we buy any car at springwood and they bought it. It was a little less than I had hoped but needed it gone. Got the cheque about 12 days later. Staff were friendly, even dropped me home.
Easy & quick

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Mary49

Mary49WOLLONGONG

Cant fault they did what they said.

No problems

Can't speak for others but I found the WBAC service in Sydney good. Agreed sale, headache free. Little less than I had want but still better than any other dealer. Dropped car off a week later when my new car was ready to pick up and paid 5 days after dropping off my vehicle.

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -

From what I've heard from others a lot of the cars have already been sold to other people even though somehow they're still registered to the previous owners who've copped fines and such by the new drivers/owners. I was told my car would most likely be shipped interstate (outback) to be used as a hire car for tourists in the outback as it wasn't in good condition. The only smart thing I did was go down same day and cancel my Rego and hand my plates in so I could get a refund, otherwise god only knows what fines and such would be in my name. Unfortunately so many others weren't so lucky. Because their car has somehow been onsold even though its still registered in their names they've lost their car, money and are still making loan repayments and now fines.

Di51

Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12

Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops