WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

I get it.

Brucey03

Brucey03brisbane

Sold!

I needed a quick sale and thats exactly what I got. They took my car that day and I got a cheque just over a week later as I discussed with them on the day. Considering the high kilometres on my car I was happy with the price and how quick it was. If you want a quick sale use these guys.
Quick

Jonathan44

Jonathan44CHATSWOOD

Can't believe it was that easy

Went to Springwood We buy any car skeptical like most others but I was sorted out quick as. I had a Turbo Diesel Prado and was looking to sell and had issues with my local dealer not paying me enough, After a swarm of guys looking at the car we came to an agreement on price substantially better than my local dealer. The best part was I wasn't getting a new car sale shoved down my throat.
I would use these guys again for sure.
Too easy to sell

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Keith52

Keith52CHATSWOOD

Easy transaction good price

Sold my car to We Buy Any Car Springwood branch on 3 March. I feel that the price that I got was fair and a better option than going the private route... Good friendly service and an easy transaction... I would recommend to anyone, at least try if your car has been on private market with no result
Easy transaction

Michael06

Michael06Brisbane

Hassle free sale

I sold my old ford xr2 turbocharged Capri to the guys at Springwood. It was not in the best condition for its age and it's performance days were over. I was offered a reasonable market price and within 20 mins the deal was done. My cheque was posted to me on time. I considered it any easy way of selling my vehicle. Thank you agian
The guys new their cars

Rick09

Rick09SYDNEY

Quick and easy

All good for me also. Price I got was not too far off what I thought. didn't have to wait weeks weeks dealing with idiots and tyre kickers. Sold it on the spot. Cheque did arrive a few days late but dont care, rather have the cheque a few days late than still trying to sell my bloody car!
No fuss

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -

From what I've heard from others a lot of the cars have already been sold to other people even though somehow they're still registered to the previous owners who've copped fines and such by the new drivers/owners. I was told my car would most likely be shipped interstate (outback) to be used as a hire car for tourists in the outback as it wasn't in good condition. The only smart thing I did was go down same day and cancel my Rego and hand my plates in so I could get a refund, otherwise god only knows what fines and such would be in my name. Unfortunately so many others weren't so lucky. Because their car has somehow been onsold even though its still registered in their names they've lost their car, money and are still making loan repayments and now fines.

Di51

Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12

Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops