WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeBuyAnyCar.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Olliero
OllieroBrisbane

I get it.

Brucey03
Brucey03brisbane

Sold!

I needed a quick sale and thats exactly what I got. They took my car that day and I got a cheque just over a week later as I discussed with them on the day. Considering the high kilometres on my car I was happy with the price and how quick it was. If you want a quick sale use these guys.
Quick

Jonathan44
Jonathan44CHATSWOOD

Can't believe it was that easy

Went to Springwood We buy any car skeptical like most others but I was sorted out quick as. I had a Turbo Diesel Prado and was looking to sell and had issues with my local dealer not paying me enough, After a swarm of guys looking at the car we came to an agreement on price substantially better than my local dealer. The best part was I wasn't getting a new car sale shoved down my throat.
I would use these guys again for sure.
Too easy to sell

Keith52
Keith52CHATSWOOD

Easy transaction good price

Sold my car to We Buy Any Car Springwood branch on 3 March. I feel that the price that I got was fair and a better option than going the private route... Good friendly service and an easy transaction... I would recommend to anyone, at least try if your car has been on private market with no result
Easy transaction

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Michael06
Michael06South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free sale

I sold my old ford xr2 turbocharged Capri to the guys at Springwood. It was not in the best condition for its age and it's performance days were over. I was offered a reasonable market price and within 20 mins the deal was done. My cheque was posted to me on time. I considered it any easy way of selling my vehicle. Thank you agian
The guys new their cars

Rick09
Rick09SYDNEY

Quick and easy

All good for me also. Price I got was not too far off what I thought. didn't have to wait weeks weeks dealing with idiots and tyre kickers. Sold it on the spot. Cheque did arrive a few days late but dont care, rather have the cheque a few days late than still trying to sell my bloody car!
No fuss

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -
Di51
Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12
Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.