WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

WeBuyAnyCar.com.au

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeBuyAnyCar.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

To the point/ Informative

I have had my VE SS Commodore for sale on Carsales for over a month and got pretty tired of 'tyre kickers' and scammers claiming they are oil rigs wanting PayPal accounts, so I thought give webuyanycar.com.au a go and see what sought of money they can offer. I found the staff very professional and didn’t waste my time with the usual car sales tactics. Unfortunately they we unable to get to the price I was hoping for but I certainly have a better understanding of what my car is really worth in the market. If my car isn’t sold in the private market in the very near future I will definitely revisiting webuyanycar.com.au
Informative, good customer service, professional
Didn't match the price I was hoping for

TonyWilliams71
TonyWilliams71

I haven't sold it yet. Still hoping to sell privately. Want a new car?? haha

Olliero
OllieroBrisbane

I get it.

Julie Symonds
Julie SymondsBrisbane

ring the customer payments section and have it sorted

Sold my car up in Brisbane on 11/6/2012 and after 10 days hadn’t recieved the money. Rang and got put through to their payment team. Spoke with Cass, she was very appologetic and payment was organized for the following day. They said that they were inundated with paperwork and were sorry and the funds appeared the following day. Be persistant and get onto the customer payments section!
Buyer i delt with was professional and everyone friendly
payment over terms stated

Doug Stevens
Doug StevensCANBERRA

Not a bad experience

Sold my hilux to the gold coast branch little over two weeks ago, I called them on Tuesday and the payment was scheduled for Wednesday. Funds just dropped into my account this morning. Was getting really worried after reading some of the reviews on here but got the money so happy on the whole - not a bad experience for me..
Easy transaction

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how WeBuyAnyCar.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Pleased overall

I’m a happy customer

Descent and Professional

Great Service. Very Happy

Happily bought my car when the dealers messed me around!

Not sure about the other comments here as we had a great experience with we buy any car. Sold our 2009 toyota corolla for $300 more than the dealers were offering, and we buy any car bought it on the spot after about 20 minutes in their Springwood dealership.

The staff knew their cars and were really friendly, sat us down and gave us a cup of coffee..

We got our payment in 4 days which is less than the 5 they said it could take so pretty stoked
simple, easy, good money and quick turn around
nothing in our experience

Brucey03
Brucey03brisbane

Sold!

I needed a quick sale and thats exactly what I got. They took my car that day and I got a cheque just over a week later as I discussed with them on the day. Considering the high kilometres on my car I was happy with the price and how quick it was. If you want a quick sale use these guys.
Quick

Jonathan44
Jonathan44CHATSWOOD

Can't believe it was that easy

Went to Springwood We buy any car skeptical like most others but I was sorted out quick as. I had a Turbo Diesel Prado and was looking to sell and had issues with my local dealer not paying me enough, After a swarm of guys looking at the car we came to an agreement on price substantially better than my local dealer. The best part was I wasn't getting a new car sale shoved down my throat.
I would use these guys again for sure.
Too easy to sell

Keith52
Keith52CHATSWOOD

Easy transaction good price

Sold my car to We Buy Any Car Springwood branch on 3 March. I feel that the price that I got was fair and a better option than going the private route... Good friendly service and an easy transaction... I would recommend to anyone, at least try if your car has been on private market with no result
Easy transaction

Michael06
Michael06South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free sale

I sold my old ford xr2 turbocharged Capri to the guys at Springwood. It was not in the best condition for its age and it's performance days were over. I was offered a reasonable market price and within 20 mins the deal was done. My cheque was posted to me on time. I considered it any easy way of selling my vehicle. Thank you agian
The guys new their cars

Paul47
Paul47SYDNEY

Easy

My car was a little beat up and I was having no luck selling it privately. Didn't want to spend more money to fix it up either. Took it in to we buy any car at springwood and they bought it. It was a little less than I had hoped but needed it gone. Got the cheque about 12 days later. Staff were friendly, even dropped me home.
Easy & quick

Rick09
Rick09SYDNEY

Quick and easy

All good for me also. Price I got was not too far off what I thought. didn't have to wait weeks weeks dealing with idiots and tyre kickers. Sold it on the spot. Cheque did arrive a few days late but dont care, rather have the cheque a few days late than still trying to sell my bloody car!
No fuss

ejdasked

So who owns the cars that We Buy Any Cars have sold if they have not paid the previous owner?

Feeling Stupid -
Feeling Stupid -
Di51
Di51asked

Has anyone bought a car from them?

Kaz5151

They only take them I think.

ejd

They sell their cars through auction houses ..I bought one...now wondering if the previous owner has been paid ..

Disgruntled customer12
Disgruntled customer12asked

If they took the car and haven't paid, then they haven't completed their part of the contract - ring and ask for your car back.
If they don't produce the car call the police and report the car stolen.

Kaz5151

Just done that, good advice

MIDGET
MIDGET

Ring manhiem to see if car is there if it is tell them the car has not been paid for they will put a hold on it as you can use your claim of right to get the car back that is from the police

ejd

People trying to coantact We Buy Any Cars should click on to the adv link for their Qld branch it has a 1300 # which is still being answered as of 01.08.2012.