3.9

NO name

NO nameGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish

Went and extremely low numbers even though they said it was sold out, 9 ladies.
Was advertised as party and definitely want a party, Too expensive for the return, would never go again.

We ClickWe Click

Every event has a min of 8 and max of 12 dates. You had 9 different dates for $29. We don't over sell and sardine pack the room because you comfortably get a date with everyone who attends

DisappointmentHobart, TAS

Misrepresentation.. Complete rip-off

Disappointment

I'm in shock.. I don't even know how to respond
I forgive you and pray God does too

Natalie V.

Natalie V.South East Queensland, QLD

Speed dating 25-35

Awesome experience. Walked in with an open mind and really enjoyed my first time speed dating through this company.

It was great fun, very relaxing atmospherically and the people who made it to the event were from all different lifestyles, which I found made the night very refreshing.

I highly recommend trying speed dating with We Click :)

michael w

michael w

Speed dating in st Kilda 14/06/2019

I attended the st Kilda event for 40 something's on Friday night . Well organised. Good venue . Genuinely nice compare . Lovely women . the food was not up to previous we click events but other than that a perfect night . I also did match with a few very nice ladies .

Pip C

Pip CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Funny night, thanks guys and 3 dates this weekend!!

Very entertaining. Thank you Benny.. Great venue and relaxed vibe. Would do it again. Was way less nerve racking that l had anticipated. I liked being able to put a personality to a face immediately. Much better that online photos.

Doug H.

Doug H.Canberra 2600, ACT

What a great night out!

A fun night out meeting new people. I got on well with everyone I met, the host was very friendly and the night ran smoothly. I couldn't have expected better!

Awesome!

Perfect way to spend the night connecting to new people and having interesting conversations! If you're lucky you may even find your soul mate! Just one rule: don't be shy!

Tes

TesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My friend bought me a ticket for my birthday - I'm so glad that she did!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Night!!! - better than tinderin' or bumblin' a week for a one date

Night was awesome! It was great to meet so many new people and connect with them. I enjoyed the wine cellar and wide range of beers and cocktails provided at the venue. I feel that We Click offers great value compared to online dating, and a chance to met 12 people in one night is pretty cool. I think the biggest thing is to go in with an open mind and try talking to new people!

Great event

Great way to meet new people. The event was well organised at a bar with great atmosphere and friendly host. I would recommend this event to singles and people new to Melbourne.

Fernando

FernandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great idea; impressive and sincere

I was very impressed as soon as I walked in. The venuewas classy and the table layout was not intimidating. Felt relaxed and genuine.

I went on 12 dates and the room was packed!

Jason M.

Jason M.Victoria

Better than expected!

Apprehensive about going. Went and it was awesome. Heaps of people. Way more relaxed than going out to bars. Cheaper as well! I’d go again and I’ve told my friends. The hosts made it easy.

Stephanie

StephanieVictoria

Lovely! Simple and productive

One of you best things I have done in this city. I have tried speed dating overseas and this company was a million times better. Well run, charming hosts and heaps of dates. The people who came were all class

Don't Waste Your Money!

Went to one of the Adelaide ones. Host was very poorly organised. Event was 'Sold Out' but only 11 others rocked up???

3 of the 12 (myself included) were locals. The other NINE were non-residents. In Adelaide! Seriously? According to website numbers are restricted 'for quality'. What quality?

Clicked with a few guys only to be rejected later upon receiving 'results'. Save your $34 and pay for a dating app instead. Lasts longer.

We ClickWe Click

You had 11 dates. We always guarantee up to 12 dates. Our events are for ALL Australian's, regardless of background/ class/ culture. You made it clear don't share our values of equality. You should check if One Nation are running any local events

Insufficient members

I have visited this event few time, very good event and friendly host, I loved it too much, however, the number of people was not equal, very disappointed,

We ClickWe Click

Glad you enjoyed it. It's impossible to guarantee equal numbers because sometimes people cancel last minute with no notice. When they let us know beforehand we can use people from the wait list

Good fun

Went with a friend to a speed dating event. Loved the finger food included in the event (prefer that over drinks included at other speed dating events). Met a lot of decent guys and girls and had a lot of fun too.

Heath

HeathMelbourne

Great people, great atmosphere and really friendly hosts

Instantly felt relaxed and at ease upon my arrival. The host and fellow guests were all wonderful and friendly. The whole night was well suited to the cool and cozy venue as well. Great job weclick team. Was a great night

Made new friends

The event was run professionally. The environment was comfortable and it felt safe to mingle. Met not only dates but also made some friends.

Good group and a fun night

A well organised event. Host, Benny was awesome (and hot) and most of all it was good to meet guys different to your usual circles. Small group of 12 too so it was perfect.

Nicki

NickiHobart

Great way to meet people

A great night out. Venue changed so good wasn't the same as promised. It was great meeting people who were all there for the same reason :-)