We Click Dating

We Click Dating

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Like tinder but 3D

All in all I enjoyed being around my peers. Although I did not fall in love I am grateful I gave it a go. The company seemed sincere in their attempts to make sure you have fun

Speed dating in st Kilda 14/06/2019

I attended the st Kilda event for 40 something's on Friday night . Well organised. Good venue . Genuinely nice compare . Lovely women . the food was not up to previous we click events but other than that a perfect night . I also did match with a few very nice ladies .

Funny night, thanks guys and 3 dates this weekend!!

Very entertaining. Thank you Benny.. Great venue and relaxed vibe. Would do it again. Was way less nerve racking that l had anticipated. I liked being able to put a personality to a face immediately. Much better that online photos.

Great Relaxed Way to Date

Loved the venue, loved the set up and atmosphere. Didn't feel like speed dating which i thought would be old fashioned. It was more like a networking party with added flirting. all in all it was way better than spending the night inside swiping.

Excellent crowd

Without a doubt the best singles event I have been to. I have tried this around the world, especially during my stay in London. But these guys were by far the most professional and fun. The guests were also a better standard than what I was expecting.

What a great night out!

A fun night out meeting new people. I got on well with everyone I met, the host was very friendly and the night ran smoothly. I couldn't have expected better!

Enjoyable and Worth it

Went to my first event last night, first time doing anything like this and i had great time. I went with no expectations and an open mind, i have to say the night was run well, the host was nice and he endeavoured to ensure the group had a good time. The majority of the attendees were nice and people I would see outside of the event.

All in all great way to spend a Thursday night meeting some new people and i will probably attend again at some point.

Top score. it's a must try

Simply put, it was an outstanding night of fun without the added pressure of being a singles event. Just felt like people I could naturally socialise with and for the most part they were people i'd want to see again. It was obvious the company took pride in the screening process cause i was pleasantly surprised with the people that came.

straight up.. they rock!

Without a doubt the best singles event i've attended. There's a lot of dodgy companies out there, but by far the we click events were ahead of the head. They organised them seamlessly and the people who attended were just, better quality.

Awesome!

Perfect way to spend the night connecting to new people and having interesting conversations! If you're lucky you may even find your soul mate! Just one rule: don't be shy!

10 outta 10

Great idea. I like how they ran it. Was worth my time and money. After the experience I came out happy and was glad to have actually gone and tried it.

My friend bought me a ticket for my birthday - I'm so glad that she did!

Can’t say that I normally leave testimonials, but I had such a blast attending a WeClick Speed dating event that I wanted to share my experience with others that might be sitting on the fence!

So, my best friend bought me a ticket to the Professional event for my birthday :(
She was sick and tired of hearing how there are no longer any good guys out there and my many nightmare dating app stories. Anyway, she had a colleague who had attended this event last year and found her current fiancé there!

To say that I was a sceptic was an understatement and a half! Me, speed dating?! Only losers go right? Well, how wrong was I!!!!! I met quite a few great guys ( thank god they gave me ticks ) and yes there were a few meh ones, but hey those dates only lasted 6 mins, a lot shorter than my dating app catch-ups!

Anyway, thanks guys for making me feel so comfortable that night and tolerating my I don’t really want to be here attitude!

You never know, if these guys don't work out you might see me voluntarily signing up for the Asian female event - I mean where else can you go to that you know for sure that the guys have yellow fever right!

Sunshine Coast needs more events like these

Went to the Sunshine Coast party on Ocean St. About time our area had some singles events. What stood out was how relaxed the evening went. Well run and my matches were sent to me quickly. Glad theyre doing this in Maroochydore

everyone was normal lol

I went to the Gold Coast event and my biggest fear was that speed dating was going to attract a strange bunch. So i had low expectations. I was way off! Everyone, both the guys and the girls were all normal! I don't mean this condescendingly! Was just like meeting up with a bunch of friends. The hosts were well prepared and it was one of my best nights this year. 10 outta 10

If you’re in the fence; DO IT!

Been with them before and going again next Thursday. They run a tight ship and organise it perfectly. Good crowd, good venue. I’m going back cause it was a lot of fun the first time

Excellent. Just what Brisbane's single scene needed

Absolutely loved it. They are well organised, and a head above the rest. I have tried a few different singles meetups and events. I came across we click from a friends recommendation and it was superb. The night attracted quality talent and they make it feel like you're not even at speed dating. I recommend their Brissie events

Better than expected.

Easy, fun and worth your time. Venue was top notch and parking was no problem. It is held in a private room which was perfect cause I didnt want random people watching lol

Great experience!

There is nothing bad I can say about the first experience with speed dating agency.
Everything went very good. Great location, great host and I have met nice people.
I have received the email with the matching the morning after.
If the date won't go well I'll try again. It worth the money and the time.

Great Night!!! - better than tinderin' or bumblin' a week for a one date

Night was awesome! It was great to meet so many new people and connect with them. I enjoyed the wine cellar and wide range of beers and cocktails provided at the venue. I feel that We Click offers great value compared to online dating, and a chance to met 12 people in one night is pretty cool. I think the biggest thing is to go in with an open mind and try talking to new people!

Great event

Great way to meet new people. The event was well organised at a bar with great atmosphere and friendly host. I would recommend this event to singles and people new to Melbourne.