We Click Dating

We Click Dating

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Attended 37-49 group

Ripper of a night. the hosts and venue were A+ and the vibe was just perfect. It didnt feel like a job interview and I was put at ease almost as soon as I walked in. Met wonderful ladies and will pursue it further

Like tinder but 3D

All in all I enjoyed being around my peers. Although I did not fall in love I am grateful I gave it a go. The company seemed sincere in their attempts to make sure you have fun

michael w

michael w

Speed dating in st Kilda 14/06/2019

I attended the st Kilda event for 40 something's on Friday night . Well organised. Good venue . Genuinely nice compare . Lovely women . the food was not up to previous we click events but other than that a perfect night . I also did match with a few very nice ladies .

Pip C

Pip CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Funny night, thanks guys and 3 dates this weekend!!

Very entertaining. Thank you Benny.. Great venue and relaxed vibe. Would do it again. Was way less nerve racking that l had anticipated. I liked being able to put a personality to a face immediately. Much better that online photos.

Melissa G

Melissa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Relaxed Way to Date

Loved the venue, loved the set up and atmosphere. Didn't feel like speed dating which i thought would be old fashioned. It was more like a networking party with added flirting. all in all it was way better than spending the night inside swiping.

Excellent crowd

Without a doubt the best singles event I have been to. I have tried this around the world, especially during my stay in London. But these guys were by far the most professional and fun. The guests were also a better standard than what I was expecting.

Doug H.

Doug H.Canberra 2600, ACT

What a great night out!

A fun night out meeting new people. I got on well with everyone I met, the host was very friendly and the night ran smoothly. I couldn't have expected better!

Enjoyable and Worth it

Went to my first event last night, first time doing anything like this and i had great time. I went with no expectations and an open mind, i have to say the night was run well, the host was nice and he endeavoured to ensure the group had a good time. The majority of the attendees were nice and people I would see outside of the event.

All in all great way to spend a Thursday night meeting some new people and i will probably attend again at some point.

Top score. it's a must try

Simply put, it was an outstanding night of fun without the added pressure of being a singles event. Just felt like people I could naturally socialise with and for the most part they were people i'd want to see again. It was obvious the company took pride in the screening process cause i was pleasantly surprised with the people that came.

straight up.. they rock!

Without a doubt the best singles event i've attended. There's a lot of dodgy companies out there, but by far the we click events were ahead of the head. They organised them seamlessly and the people who attended were just, better quality.

Awesome!

Perfect way to spend the night connecting to new people and having interesting conversations! If you're lucky you may even find your soul mate! Just one rule: don't be shy!

GWB

GWBSydney, NSW

10 outta 10

Great idea. I like how they ran it. Was worth my time and money. After the experience I came out happy and was glad to have actually gone and tried it.

Tes

TesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My friend bought me a ticket for my birthday - I'm so glad that she did!

Carly

CarlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunshine Coast needs more events like these

Went to the Sunshine Coast party on Ocean St. About time our area had some singles events. What stood out was how relaxed the evening went. Well run and my matches were sent to me quickly. Glad theyre doing this in Maroochydore

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

everyone was normal lol

I went to the Gold Coast event and my biggest fear was that speed dating was going to attract a strange bunch. So i had low expectations. I was way off! Everyone, both the guys and the girls were all normal! I don't mean this condescendingly! Was just like meeting up with a bunch of friends. The hosts were well prepared and it was one of my best nights this year. 10 outta 10

Custom G.

Custom G.South East Queensland, QLD

If you’re in the fence; DO IT!

Been with them before and going again next Thursday. They run a tight ship and organise it perfectly. Good crowd, good venue. I’m going back cause it was a lot of fun the first time

Hit S.

Hit S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. Just what Brisbane's single scene needed

Absolutely loved it. They are well organised, and a head above the rest. I have tried a few different singles meetups and events. I came across we click from a friends recommendation and it was superb. The night attracted quality talent and they make it feel like you're not even at speed dating. I recommend their Brissie events

Belle A.

Belle A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than expected.

Easy, fun and worth your time. Venue was top notch and parking was no problem. It is held in a private room which was perfect cause I didnt want random people watching lol

Great experience!

There is nothing bad I can say about the first experience with speed dating agency.
Everything went very good. Great location, great host and I have met nice people.
I have received the email with the matching the morning after.
If the date won't go well I'll try again. It worth the money and the time.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Night!!! - better than tinderin' or bumblin' a week for a one date

Night was awesome! It was great to meet so many new people and connect with them. I enjoyed the wine cellar and wide range of beers and cocktails provided at the venue. I feel that We Click offers great value compared to online dating, and a chance to met 12 people in one night is pretty cool. I think the biggest thing is to go in with an open mind and try talking to new people!