We Fix Credit

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by We Fix Credit

They removed my default and credit score gone up

We Fix Credit helped me with removing a silly default of mine as they promised and my credit score gone up since the removal. They also advised as to how to maintain a high credit score. Big thanks to We Fix Credit Team!

rease l.
rease l.Sydney, NSW

Good job with increasing my credit score

Thank you so much for your help with increasing my credit score. Thanks to your help, I got a loan with a much better rate from Commonwealth. Wouldn't be possible without your help!

Mahmut D.We Fix Credit

Thank you Rease, we really appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the very best in your loan and future financial endeavours!

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Great Service!

I have been really happy with my service and turnaround was excellent. 2 defaults were removed within 3 weeks! Thank you so much to the team have communicated with me in the entire process and really exceeded my expectations. I would recommend you to anyone!

Surinder S.
Surinder S.asked

hi, can we remove credit card default already paid off

Hi Surinder,

We could assist you with this , we need to know who listed the credit file and chat happened at the time. Do you have a copy of your credit report? You can email a copy to info@wefixcredit.com.au with your contact telephone number. Thank you .

Kind Regards,