Wean Meister Freezer Pods

Wean Meister Freezer Pods

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wean Meister Freezer Pods? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    Hannah
    HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Customer Service and refund

Trying to get a refund for the fact i've been waiting more than 3 weeks for my products. Contacting via email does not work. Tried the facebook page and they say they have just moved warehouse which is fair enough. And will follow up after easter. No follow up has happened. Have escalated via PayPal.

Purchased in for $58.91.

SearchingforQuality
    SearchingforQualityPerth, WA

Lids come off and they are the worst in the dishwasher

I had issues with freezer burn (due to the lids not being a tight enough / air tight fit) and my baby not eating the food because of the freezer burn. The same food in air tight alternative products had no issues. I also found them awful in the dishwasher as the pattern on the underneath just traps the dishwasher water and muck. Also, I was disappointed that customer care pretty much ignored my concerns and asked me to pay postage back to them so they could check if there was something wrong with their product? Overall, for the price and the lack of customer care, I wouldn’t buy them again.

Purchased in for $60.

Jess_Aus
    Jess_Aus

Use them everyday. Excellent quality and awesome customer service

Ordered direct from Wean Meister - they have awesome promos semi regularly. Bought the pods, bibs and adora bowls. All of the products are excellent quality, the shopping experience was super easy, and the customer service is above and beyond. Had a minor issue with one product and Jodie was so helpful and nice. Which sounds simple, but have had other baby brands where this key part of the service model was missing. I will shop with them again and again. Highly recommend!

Purchased in .

Amara89
    Amara89Sydney

I love these pods

Perfect portions for my five month old I bought the bundle with the bibs and the bowls and I’m obsessed I need more pods, they are so easy to use and removing food is so easy as they just pop out, cleaning is also very easy.

Purchased in .

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Wean Meister Freezer Pods compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Sara
    SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best around

I was given these as a baby shower gift, and they have been amazing. I am wanting to buy another set, however I haven’t been able to find anything comparable. The size of the pods, the material they’re made of, and the lid design are all superior to any other products I’ve found. Would highly recommend these.

Purchased in at Biome.

HCMcFinley
    HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Great product, so easy to get food out

The other reviews weren't lying, the freezer trays are pretty great. They're so easy to use compared to other products out there, you don't have to thaw out the food or get freezer burn on your fingers to get the food out. The colours are great, the lids are easily removed, the portions are a good size for steady eaters... can't really fault this product. Great design, and I love that you can use them for other things like baking once the baby's off purees.

A.W.
    A.W.Sydney

Perfect for freezing baby food!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Renatanz
    RenatanzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Haven’t stoped using it yet!

Love the product! I bought a set of three and keep the all busy. Once the baby food is frozen, I just pop it all into a ziplock bag and get the pods ready for the next batch.It is resistant, easy to use and very easy to clean - dishwasher safe...
    also, always a major plus, the customer service is fantastic!

Sahebear
    SahebearSydney

So Good!

I love the fact that I am about to have my third baby and these are getting a great work out!! They were a bit grimy after being in storage. But I boiled them and they came up good as new!!
    I am going to get some more products from here for sure!

Jacqui
    JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product

These were given to me at my baby shower. I love them! They have been a great way to store and freeze baby food (and other things too...). They are easy to clean, the serving size is good, they are flexible so you can pop the food out easily. I'd recommend them to any family with a baby starting solids!

Mesozoic Mum
    Mesozoic MumPerth

Best purchase for starting solids

Love this. So much!
    For start there is great customer service. Very responsive.
    I like the look of them. The colours are bright. The 'watermelon' is less pink than I was expecting which was perfect.
    I'm ready to start using these full-time when bub is advancing in solids. I have used them to make small portions for when bub starts solids - about a tbl apoon per serve. I know I will get a lot of use out of all of these trays and they fit well in our freezer.

Wing
    WingACT

Very handy for baby food prep

I've had these for a year now for preparing food for my little boy. We've frozen purees, soups with these and I found the portion size is just right. One thing I have found with all silicon products is that they do have an odour, but the smell doesn't seem to transfer onto our frozen foods though which is good.

The frozen cubes are removed from the pods by pushing them out from the bottom and we never had any trouble with this.

They don't take up much space in our freezer which is a bonus and they stack pretty well.

caro89
    caro89Melbourne

Fabulous product!

My baby started solids 3 weeks ago and I have already used this at least a dozen times to freeze pureed cauliflower, apple, pumpkin, carrot and blueberries. So easy to remove frozen portions and the material doesn't stain.

Such a useful product!

virles93
    virles93VIC, 3193

Indispensable

I purchased these pods when I started weaning my baby. As I always cook more than needed for her, these pods have come in very handy to freeze baby food neatly. My frozen food is clearly organised in freezer bags and I don't need dozens of little separate containers to freeze it.
    This is a great utensil for mums.
    I have also used it to freeze excess lemon juice and it comes in so handy!
    A great purchase.
    Convenient, perfect size, easy to clean.