Weber Baby Q Q100

Weber Baby Q Q100

MPN: K386024

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? What about LPG or natural gas? This buying guide will help answer your burning questions.

Read now

4.5

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (11) · No (2)
  • Safety
Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Best thing invented since sliced bread.
My only complaint is that the Webber "baby" Q ie generally speaking does not get hot enough to make great pork crackling.
Ive tried everything. Best results generally are a result of pre salting and leaving pork in fridge 24 h.
Pre heat bbq 15 min in wind sheltered area.
Its hit and miss.
Just my opinion.
Overall.......we love it

Purchased in April 2008 for A$350.00.

Wayne P.

Wayne P.Central Queensland, QLD

Doesn't get hot enough!

I like our Baby Q (Q100) which is great for steaks and snags, but it doesn't get hot enough for crackling on a roast pork. Tried many times without success. If there is the slightest breeze around, it even struggles with a few steaks on and ends up broiling them rather than grilling. It needs a bit more oomph!!

Purchased in March 2013 at Barbeques Galore for A$300.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Mal

MalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for a family of three!

We cook steak, pork crackling, beef roast, sausages, and a lot more perfectly with it. Very easy to keep it clean, just clean as you go. We keep it under a roof but sure can cope with a mild wind.

Purchased in December 2019 at BCF Online Store for A$271.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I've always been a weber man, so I bought the baby q for camping and I am extremely impressed with the quality and performance of this great bbq, very impressed

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones for A$305.00.

Veronica

VeronicaArmidale

Most over rated BBQ

We purchased our Weber based on reviews from other people for our caravan. I would say DON'T it is the most over rated BBQ ever.
We also own any other brand BBQ for home that does a much better job.

The trivet tray does not do what it claims even after following directions as instructed by Weber.

Purchased in March 2018 for A$329.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Veronica, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and we're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your product. Can we ask what issues you've had specifically with the trivet? We'd love to help you get the best from your purchase.

Ann A.

Ann A.

The best BBQ

Weber Q range is the best by far on the market. We have had our baby Q for nearly 10 years, has never failed us. Upgrading to family Q now.

Purchased in January 2009.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for a small family

Purchased in March 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$349.00.

Zan

ZanAU

Extremely versatile

Best little BBQ,so easy to use & stoes easily due to its compact size.It is perfect for 2 & cooks everything to perfection.Food just tastes better cooked on the Weber BBQ.Easy to move around & looks great as well.Easy to keep clean & so many accessories are available for it

Purchased in August 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for A$399.00.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

Get little unit

Purchased in August 2015 at Barbeques Galore.

Bull

BullPerth, WA

Best Ever After Sales Service

While this is in relation to my 3 year old weber baby q, the review is on the after sales service. To put it simply absolutely first class! Had a problem with a broken burner bracket so rang weber for assistance, the lady I spoke to was extremely knowledgeable with the product, and when I gave her the serial number she informed me it was under warranty (a very generous 5 years) and that she would dispatch a replacement for me. Two days later it arrived - could not be happier with the product or service.

RobMid

RobMidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is outstanding

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Lives in our Caravan

Our Weber Q goes everywhere with us we can do a roast with, it cook pizzas, or use it as a normal BBQ. Its easy to set up and to clean we love it.

Purchased in March 2016.

lee

leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for caravanning, especially with the higher lid

Steal, sausages, potatoes and other vegetables. Cakes, scones, baked chicken and anything else.
Little problem with wind. Use my Baby Q daily when travelling. It is compact and can be stored almost anywhere in our load.

Purchased in May 2015 at Barbeques Galore for A$325.00.

Graeme

GraemeNARANGBA

I have had my Weber Baby Q for aprox 8 years. A hole formed in the burner tube. I contacted Weber through their website on Sunday 25th November 2018 for them to contact me in regards to obtaining a new one. By 8.30 am on Monday 26th November, i had received an email from them saying that they would replace under warranty. I then received a further email from them same day giving me a tracking number.
At aprox 2.00pm Tuesday 27th November my new burner tube arrived from Adelaide. As I am in Brisbane, They must have over-nighted it. Well done Weber on your service.

Date PurchasedDec 2010
Hina

HinaSydney

Worth the money

We bought a six burner grill from bunnings which was terrible burning the food and flame was not evenly spreaded. Then we bought Webber, and we loved it. It's been almost three years now and it's giving us the best food every year time we use it. It is expensive but you won't regret it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

shazartist

shazartistWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent for vegetarians

I am very happy with the BBQ and use it only on Low to bake veggies and do Casseroles and fish. Never meat. but it works a treat for me. I really was not sure if it would work for me. I followed the instructions and burnt the first lot. I then used my head and did it my way. Perfectly happy. I also purchased the stand and I am happy I did.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Glenn

GlennQueensland

Love this bbq

Love this bbq. Is it for camping and for at home. Cooks steak so well and great for a pork roast. The optional cover and frypan are great additions to the purchase. The Webber baby q uses very little has in comparison to other portable barbecues. I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Lewy

LewyCanberra

Love our Baby Q

This style of BBQ is perfect for us because you can cook almost anything and it is very portable. We use it weekly to cook steaks and sometimes things like a roast or a pizza. The biggest bonus though is we can take it with us where ever we go. We throw it in the back of the car for when we go away with our camper can or for a picnic. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedSep 2012
Lee Wright

Lee WrightSydney

Great Barby & Great Service

I've had my Baby Q for almost 5 years. I love using it. The other day I took it on holidays in the trailer & the handle vibrated loose & was lost. I contacted Weber to purchase a replacement & they said it was covered by warranty and are sending a replacement. What great service!

Date PurchasedJun 2012
Emi L

Emi LSydney

Great BBQ for a couple

I used this BBQ when I was flatting and now have it in my home with my husband. It's the perfect size for a couple or a small family. It's very easy to turn on and off... even my mum can use it when she comes over! Highly reccomend Webber to anyone!

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Ian

Ianasked

Baby Q Q100

Are you guys going to bring out a retrofit for the Baby Q for a flame out sensor.? There are a lot of us who have this model and use off a bayonet fitting from the van / motor home.
Now with new Australian regulations, this is no longer legal and I will be mightily annoyed if I have to replace the Que with another brand that does comply.
Thanks Ian

T Richo

T Richoasked

Baby Q Q100

Hi, I have an older model baby q100 and the ignition has just stopped working. Does it have a battery to replace or do I need a replacement part? Also looking for a stand but the stand for the current model doesnt fit - any advance appreciated.

thanks
T.Richo

Micheleasked

Baby Q Q100

The flame is extra high in 4 places on my baby q. There is a small split on the 2 sides and one end and a big hole on the other end.(twice a big as the regular little flame holes). I had never noticed the high flames in those 4 places before and now there is a lot of carbon build up on the grills where the flames hit.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Michele, that sounds interesting- would you please send us some images via custserv@weberbbq.com.au and we can look to see if your burner is operating properly.

Michele

I have been trying to send images to the email address you supplied, for 2 days. The email keeps coming back.
Delivery incomplete There was a temporary problem delivering your message to custserv@weberbbq.com. Gmail will retry for 23 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives

Compare all 4 Weber Baby Q Series
CategoryGas BBQs
Replaced byWeber Baby Q Standard (Q1000)
Compare all 4 Weber Baby Q Series