Weber Baby Q Series

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? What about LPG or natural gas? This buying guide will help answer your burning questions.

Read now

Pros

• Compact and portable

• Long lasting and durable

• More affordable than other BBQs

Cons

• Larger Weber BBQs may be more effective

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (76) · No (5)
  • Safety

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Best BBQ. Nothing beats a Weber!

Ann A.

Ann A.

The best BBQ

Weber Q range is the best by far on the market. We have had our baby Q for nearly 10 years, has never failed us. Upgrading to family Q now.

Wayne F

Wayne F

Great BBQ

Fantastic BBQ that cooks everything well. We were pleasantly surprised at the wonderful flavour the meat has after being cooked on the Weber. We use this BBQ all the time to cook everything.

BW0782

BW0782Brisbane

Great BBQ AND customer service

It's a fantastic BBQ, I use it all the time; everything from steak, to roasts and pizza - everything has come out great. I love it and have no regrets in buying my Weber Baby Q at all.
And also it should be said that Weber customer service is just as good as the BBQ - I lost the hinge pins to the lid whilst moving, I emailed customer service on the weekend enquiring where to go to replace them, I had a response by Monday morning with replacement pins being sent out under warranty. And i received the new hinge pin set on Tuesday sent via express post, that's great customer service!!
I can honestly say get a Weber and you won't be disappointed!

Shamrock J.

Shamrock J.South East Queensland, QLD

Best BBQ ever

Our weber cooks everything, cakes, roast vegetables, Rib roasts, pizza's, all without much effort at all. When in our RV the Q is all we need. Wind will slow the cooking time down but it's no difference to any other gas flame unit. Can even do scrambled eggs on the Q. Love it.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for a small family

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

perfect for steak

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

Albert E

Albert EHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use

Our family loves our Weber Q, we use it at least a few times a week in summer. It truly is a gem and it so handy. It is so much easier to use then any other BBQ we have had before, just make sure you regularly keep it clean.

Julie Spiteri

Julie SpiteriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just love it

Since buying one i cook just about everything on it from the everyday sausages & burgers to sundays roast lamb. Cooks everything perfectly so couldn't be happier with it, plus its so easy to clean too.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome

This little BBQ is a little gem. Easy to transport so we can have a BBQ down on the river, beach park or friends place. Easy to transport and so easy to cook on.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

love it

I have had this bbq for over a year now and I love it. Friday nigh essential if you are having a bbq or a family gathering. food like steak, sauseges, prawns, kebabs you name it is cooked evenly and precisely. its easy to clean using a steel brush, water and some wipes. the bbq copes amazingly in any weather condition thanks to the lid and the fact that you can move it.

Zan

ZanAU

Extremely versatile

Best little BBQ,so easy to use & stoes easily due to its compact size.It is perfect for 2 & cooks everything to perfection.Food just tastes better cooked on the Weber BBQ.Easy to move around & looks great as well.Easy to keep clean & so many accessories are available for it

Get little unit

Liz R

Liz RMid North Coast, NSW

Great little BBQ

I have had this BBQ for 13 years, and use it at least 5 times a week. I cook all my steaks, sausages, chops and chicken on it, rather than getting my stove dirty. It is easy to clean and wipe down. I have also cooked fish and roasts on it, always am happy with the results. It copes reasonably well with wind, and as I have it on my verandah is under cover.

Bull

BullPerth, WA

Best Ever After Sales Service

While this is in relation to my 3 year old weber baby q, the review is on the after sales service. To put it simply absolutely first class! Had a problem with a broken burner bracket so rang weber for assistance, the lady I spoke to was extremely knowledgeable with the product, and when I gave her the serial number she informed me it was under warranty (a very generous 5 years) and that she would dispatch a replacement for me. Two days later it arrived - could not be happier with the product or service.

Good for Gifts

Good for GiftsSydney, NSW

Great little BBQ

After not having a BBQ for many years (due to lack of space) I now cant live without my new Weber Baby Q. Big enough to cook for 4 and can handle a small turkey or leg of lamb. Very god d design.

Michelle B

Michelle BPerth, WA

This is perfect for us

Perfect for all foods that can be cooked on a bbq...Easy to maintain re-cleaning etc...Great with wind re-the hood that lifts up and down...Can use indoors or outdoors...We only use ours outdoors.

RobMid

RobMidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is outstanding

Vanya V.

Vanya V.Perth, WA

A MUST ! To those who love BBQ

It’s easy to carry anywhere . It’s easy to use . It’s relibale . And it’s a perfect size to cook for a get together with my relatives . Easy to store at home.

pomhall

pomhallGold Coast

Once you've had a Weber why would you change

The heat from this little beauty is uniform and is an easy start each time.
Cooking is a joy with steak being fantastic, chicken to perfection and snags so easy.
Due to its sturdy composition the Weber is hosed and cleaned without any issues.
Ive had it for at least 4 years and its as good as new, sturdy and robust cannot beat it!!

Ian

Ianasked

Baby Q Q100

Are you guys going to bring out a retrofit for the Baby Q for a flame out sensor.? There are a lot of us who have this model and use off a bayonet fitting from the van / motor home.
Now with new Australian regulations, this is no longer legal and I will be mightily annoyed if I have to replace the Que with another brand that does comply.
Thanks Ian

Cossie

Cossieasked

Baby Q Series

We have a weber baby q and the temp on low setting is still around 180 how can you get it lower

Marko

Markoasked

Baby Q Premium (Q1200)

Can this be used with the small screw on non-refillable gas cylinders like Coleman Lightweight 1 lb LPG Bottle in Australia?

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives

The popular Weber Baby Q Series is recommended for outdoor areas with limited space. This is a portable BBQ that you can take on holidays without it weighing you down.

Features:

• Compact BBQ designed for travel but still large enough to roast a whole chicken
  • More affordable than other Weber BBQs, which are usually around $100 more expensive
  • Stainless steel burner tubes provide an even distribution of heat
  • Available in red, black and cream

Points of praise for the Weber Baby Q Series:

• Winner of the ProductReview Award for the BBQ category for multiple years in a row, proving to be a reliable and trustworthy choice for consumers
  • Longevity was a point of praise amongst reviewers - with one reviewer claiming that they had been using their Weber Baby Q for the past 13 years
  • Many reviewers loved to take their BBQ camping, reporting that it was the perfect size.
Compare all 4 Weber Baby Q Series
Weber Baby Q Standard (Q1000)
  • 2017

Weber Baby Q Standard (Q1000)

Weber Baby Q Premium (Q1200)
  • 2017

Weber Baby Q Premium (Q1200)

Weber Baby Q Q100

Weight10.8 kg11.25 kg
Gas TypeLPGLPG
Number of Burners/Zones 11
Gas Rate 9 mJ/hr9 mJ/hr
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateSep 2006Sep 2006
Replaced byWeber Baby Q Standard (Q1000)Weber Baby Q Premium (Q1200)
Compare all 4 Weber Baby Q Series