Weber Family Q Q300
Listing monitored by Weber

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
Ross M
Ross M

Perfect with Outstanding Support

Bought this Weber 3 years ago, outstanding bbq! Had a problem with gas not flowing a few days ago, contacted support and was advised it had a 5 yr warrantly and immediately sent out a complete new manifold arrived in 2 days. Outstanding company to deal with, cannot recommend highly enough for both cooking and support!

Purchased in November 2017.

Pep
PepSydney, NSW

Best Ever

This BBQ would have to be the best I have ever owned. It cooks perfect and the usage of gas is far less than other makes I have had. Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2019.

Drew
Drewsydney

BBQ Great

Fantastic Bar Be Que, easy to build, great quality and nothing burns.. Simple to use and simple to clean and easy to store. Thunk this will last me for years and years. Did lots of research. All in all happy customer. Friends and family all impressed cant recommend highly enough.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The HandymanWodonga

Great oven. Lousy BBQ

Date PurchasedSept 2014
Mags May
Mags MayBerri

Love It

We love the Weber Family Q as it is the best BBQ. All the food that we have cooked on it has turned out scrumptious. It is so easy to use and a breeze to clean compared to other BBQ's that we have owned. We were very hesitant on buying it as they are a bit pricey compared to other BBQ's but it is worth every cent.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Lisa73
Lisa73Blackwater

Amazing! Love it!

The bbq is easy to use, starts first time, easy to clean and gives amazing cooking results. I wouldn’t buy anything else. It gets used at least three or four times a week as the results are far superior to a standard oven or frying pan. The accessories are brilliant too.

Date PurchasedJune 2014
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi, thanks for your review. Happy barbecuing!

Josh C.
Josh C.

Best BBQ i've ever owned

Love it, cooks amazing - easy to time and reproduce required cook.
Heaps of resources online and videos help to create new masterpieces.
Extremely versatile, pizza's, roasts, steak and sausages even cakes!!
It's also very efficient with the Gas Bottle, last a lot longer than others for the same cooking time as the heat is not being wasted.

I do wish the frame was not so 'plasticky' but it is durable enough just doesn't feel premium.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Josh, thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the materials used for the Family Q, and we will pass this on. Other than that, it's great to hear you're enjoying your Family Q. Thanks again Josh.

same - burn out !!!

Dave.1 - the same thing happened to me. I was preheating the weber while I was preparing the food. When I came out to attend to the Weber about 10 minutes later it was suffering major heat stress - the external coating on the casting (the bottom half) was burning and peeling off. I managed to save it before the trolley started to melt but it was close.

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Jono, thanks for your review. Can you please call us on 1300 301 290 if you still have this issue? Thanks

MrsCackleAU

Fantastic!!! Very happy, very fast, efficient

I had to be convinced to spend this much on a bbq. I came to Product Review and read your raves and thought OK. We brought one and now I know what all the other reviewers mean. This is a different method of cooking. The lid really seals in the heat, making the cooking very quick and capturing the flavours. I could go on ....just try one for yourself.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi, thanks for letting us know! If you could please call us on 1300 301 290 with your barbecue's serial number, and we can organise some replacement knobs for you. Thanks again.

PAM SMITH
PAM SMITHSouth Australia

LOVE THIS BBQ

We recently purchased the Weber Q - have tried several roasts (great success), grills with chicken, lamb, steak, sausages - absolutely delicious. Very happy with this BBQ

Hi, thanks for your review and support. Happy barbecuing!

One month of new cooking style

Just did a practice run cooked a turkey meat cooked just as instructed. I miss read the time for roast veggies. Steaks have been perfect! Great investment ... Thank you !

AlysonMELBOURNE

hardly use the kitchen anymore

Alyson

Thanks for the reply, I have noticed the paint bubbling on the hood of my Weber Q, is this a warranty item?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Alyson, please give us a call on 1300 301 290 and have your serial number handy. We can check your warranty status then. Thanks!

paulpowell3540
paulpowell3540Perth, WA

The best of the best - without doubt

We've had 6 Barbecues in the last few years trying to find the best small one of our caravan, we found the baby weber Q and were so pleased with it we got rid of the huge stainless steel garden one and replaced it with the weber family Q - we couldn't be more pleased! - pay the extra $10 at an appointed Weber dealer and get the model with the higher lid and thermometer (ONLY available at an authorised Weber dealer)
Cooks great food with the lid down/costs half as much to operate/lightweight/compact/easy to clean
stand a little lightweight but not an issue

Kez
KezSydney

Happy Australia Day!

Recently moved into a new house with an outdoor natural gas outlet so decided it was time to purchase a new BBQ. I've always liked the stylish & compact look of the Weber Q's but didn't necessarily think I'd ever buy one because of the $$. I looked at other brands (products made in China), much cheaper, but none seemed to come close to the quality of the Weber. Within 2 hrs of buying the Family Q, I was joyously entertaining 6 adults & 2 kids with lovely bbq'd to perfection morsels of prawns, steak & sausages. Could not believe the wonderful ease of the Q, I now truly understand what it means to BBQ & not cremate.
Assembled in under 30 mins, functional with flair
Expensive but completely worth it

Megan
MeganKirrawee

Awesome

Excellent , so thrilled with the family weber q , it cooks everything evenly and retains juiciness , I can't wait to start experimenting with different flab ours and cuts of meat !!!!!
It is such a time saver and easy to use night after night ..... We love our Q
Great flavor