Weber Family Q Q300
See the Best Gas BBQs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weber

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No
  • Safety
Ross M
Ross M

Perfect with Outstanding Support

Bought this Weber 3 years ago, outstanding bbq! Had a problem with gas not flowing a few days ago, contacted support and was advised it had a 5 yr warrantly and immediately sent out a complete new manifold arrived in 2 days. Outstanding company to deal with, cannot recommend highly enough for both cooking and support!

Purchased in November 2017.

Preheating Speed
Safety
Even Heat DistributionYes
Pep
PepSydney, NSW

Best Ever

This BBQ would have to be the best I have ever owned. It cooks perfect and the usage of gas is far less than other makes I have had. Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2019.

Preheating Speed
Safety
Even Heat DistributionYes

Other Gas BBQs

JCCasked
Family Q Q300

Hi, I have a Weber Q300 (natural gas) with the electronic igniter and have lost the push down button. Is this available as a replacement item? Thank you

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hey JCC, yes we can give you a hand to replace the igniter button. If you give our customer service team a call on 1300 301 290 or email custserv@weberbbq.com.au and have your barbecue serial number handy our team will be able to organise a replacement to be sent out to you. Thanks.

JCC

Brilliant, thank you so much for the quick response

Les
Lesasked
Family Q Q300

I don't currently have a BBQ and I am thinking of buying a Weber Q series. When I did house renovations I got the plumber to put in a bayonet connection near where I will be using my BBQ. I have read on-line about LPG verses NG and there seems to be pros and cons going both ways. Do Weber recommend NG conversion? Does NG seriously reduce your ability to have a decent BBQ?
Les

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Les, there should be no difference in the performance of the barbecue regardless of the fuel type.
We offer the options to suit your needs best.

Neil M.
Neil M.asked
Family Q Q300

Can I use my Webber wok on my grill.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Neil, the wok accessory is suitable for GBS grills, as they have a removable centre that the wok can sit in.
If you're using the wok on a flat grill, it won't be stable as it has a round bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives

Weber Family Q Q300

Compare all 7 Weber Family Q Series
CategoryGas BBQs
Replaced byWeber Family Q Standard (Q3100)
Compare all 7 Weber Family Q Series