Weber Family Q Q300
See the Best Gas BBQs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weber

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
Ross M
Ross M

Perfect with Outstanding Support

Bought this Weber 3 years ago, outstanding bbq! Had a problem with gas not flowing a few days ago, contacted support and was advised it had a 5 yr warrantly and immediately sent out a complete new manifold arrived in 2 days. Outstanding company to deal with, cannot recommend highly enough for both cooking and support!

Purchased in November 2017.

Pep
PepSydney, NSW

Best Ever

This BBQ would have to be the best I have ever owned. It cooks perfect and the usage of gas is far less than other makes I have had. Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2019.

Drew
Drewsydney

BBQ Great

Fantastic Bar Be Que, easy to build, great quality and nothing burns.. Simple to use and simple to clean and easy to store. Thunk this will last me for years and years. Did lots of research. All in all happy customer. Friends and family all impressed cant recommend highly enough.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
The HandymanWodonga

Great oven. Lousy BBQ

Date PurchasedSept 2014

Mags May
Mags MayBerri

Love It

We love the Weber Family Q as it is the best BBQ. All the food that we have cooked on it has turned out scrumptious. It is so easy to use and a breeze to clean compared to other BBQ's that we have owned. We were very hesitant on buying it as they are a bit pricey compared to other BBQ's but it is worth every cent.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Lisa73
Lisa73Blackwater

Amazing! Love it!

The bbq is easy to use, starts first time, easy to clean and gives amazing cooking results. I wouldn’t buy anything else. It gets used at least three or four times a week as the results are far superior to a standard oven or frying pan. The accessories are brilliant too.

Date PurchasedJune 2014
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi, thanks for your review. Happy barbecuing!

Josh C.
Josh C.

Best BBQ i've ever owned

Love it, cooks amazing - easy to time and reproduce required cook.
Heaps of resources online and videos help to create new masterpieces.
Extremely versatile, pizza's, roasts, steak and sausages even cakes!!
It's also very efficient with the Gas Bottle, last a lot longer than others for the same cooking time as the heat is not being wasted.

I do wish the frame was not so 'plasticky' but it is durable enough just doesn't feel premium.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Josh, thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the materials used for the Family Q, and we will pass this on. Other than that, it's great to hear you're enjoying your Family Q. Thanks again Josh.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
MrsCackleAU

Fantastic!!! Very happy, very fast, efficient

I had to be convinced to spend this much on a bbq. I came to Product Review and read your raves and thought OK. We brought one and now I know what all the other reviewers mean. This is a different method of cooking. The lid really seals in the heat, making the cooking very quick and capturing the flavours. I could go on ....just try one for yourself.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi, thanks for letting us know! If you could please call us on 1300 301 290 with your barbecue's serial number, and we can organise some replacement knobs for you. Thanks again.

Other Gas BBQs

One month of new cooking style

Just did a practice run cooked a turkey meat cooked just as instructed. I miss read the time for roast veggies. Steaks have been perfect! Great investment ... Thank you !

AlysonMELBOURNE

hardly use the kitchen anymore

Alyson

Thanks for the reply, I have noticed the paint bubbling on the hood of my Weber Q, is this a warranty item?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Alyson, please give us a call on 1300 301 290 and have your serial number handy. We can check your warranty status then. Thanks!

paulpowell3540
paulpowell3540Perth, WA

The best of the best - without doubt

We've had 6 Barbecues in the last few years trying to find the best small one of our caravan, we found the baby weber Q and were so pleased with it we got rid of the huge stainless steel garden one and replaced it with the weber family Q - we couldn't be more pleased! - pay the extra $10 at an appointed Weber dealer and get the model with the higher lid and thermometer (ONLY available at an authorised Weber dealer)
Cooks great food with the lid down/costs half as much to operate/lightweight/compact/easy to clean
stand a little lightweight but not an issue

Kez
KezSydney

Happy Australia Day!

Recently moved into a new house with an outdoor natural gas outlet so decided it was time to purchase a new BBQ. I've always liked the stylish & compact look of the Weber Q's but didn't necessarily think I'd ever buy one because of the $$. I looked at other brands (products made in China), much cheaper, but none seemed to come close to the quality of the Weber. Within 2 hrs of buying the Family Q, I was joyously entertaining 6 adults & 2 kids with lovely bbq'd to perfection morsels of prawns, steak & sausages. Could not believe the wonderful ease of the Q, I now truly understand what it means to BBQ & not cremate.
Assembled in under 30 mins, functional with flair
Expensive but completely worth it

Megan
MeganKirrawee

Awesome

Excellent , so thrilled with the family weber q , it cooks everything evenly and retains juiciness , I can't wait to start experimenting with different flab ours and cuts of meat !!!!!
It is such a time saver and easy to use night after night ..... We love our Q
Great flavor

Best BBQ I have ever owned

Having owned a Weber Q 200 for many years we decided to upgrade to the family Q we have always loved our 200q so the decision to upgrade was very easy & we new the $$$$ spent were worth spending. We purchased the extra flat plate which is useful & we find the 300q although not much bigger can fit a lot more food on. We have been Q converts for many years & could never see ourselves using anything different.
No fuss cooking, great tasting food.
Wish every BBQ party I went to was using a Weber Q

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Great review thanks Dave! So good to hear from people who love their Weber's so much!
Cheers, Dave@WeberAustralia

Anand
Anand

What surprises me is that when Australian dollar went up, the Weber prices never fell down? Who is pocketing the margins?

sonyaB
sonyaBSoutheast, SA

The best steak ever!

JCCasked
Family Q Q300

Hi, I have a Weber Q300 (natural gas) with the electronic igniter and have lost the push down button. Is this available as a replacement item? Thank you

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hey JCC, yes we can give you a hand to replace the igniter button. If you give our customer service team a call on 1300 301 290 or email custserv@weberbbq.com.au and have your barbecue serial number handy our team will be able to organise a replacement to be sent out to you. Thanks.

JCC

Brilliant, thank you so much for the quick response

Les
Lesasked
Family Q Q300

I don't currently have a BBQ and I am thinking of buying a Weber Q series. When I did house renovations I got the plumber to put in a bayonet connection near where I will be using my BBQ. I have read on-line about LPG verses NG and there seems to be pros and cons going both ways. Do Weber recommend NG conversion? Does NG seriously reduce your ability to have a decent BBQ?
Les

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Les, there should be no difference in the performance of the barbecue regardless of the fuel type.
We offer the options to suit your needs best.

Neil M.
Neil M.asked
Family Q Q300

Can I use my Webber wok on my grill.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Neil, the wok accessory is suitable for GBS grills, as they have a removable centre that the wok can sit in.
If you're using the wok on a flat grill, it won't be stable as it has a round bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives

Weber Family Q Q300

Compare all 7 Weber Family Q Series
CategoryGas BBQs
Replaced byWeber Family Q Standard (Q3100)
Compare all 7 Weber Family Q Series