Weber Family Q Series

Weber Family Q Series (page 3 of 24)

Premium (Q3200), Standard (Q3100), Q320, etc...

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? What about LPG or natural gas? This buying guide will help answer your burning questions.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• Choice of LPG or natural gas

• Easy to use

• Stainless steel burners

• Extensive 5-year warranty

Cons

• Sourcing a Weber Family Q stockist can be difficult

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (59) · No (4)
  • Safety

Danik L.
Danik L.South East Queensland, QLD

Had one for years and still going strong

I regularly use my Weber and its brilliant. Starts easily, cooks evenly and consistently and very easy to clean and put away. Love it for weekend barbecues with the family

Melmain
MelmainPerth, WA

Stop looking....this is it.

These are quite expensive but they are a quality built product. I have had mine for years, in fact I also have baby Q for camping and small cook-ups.

Great cooking flavours on the cast iron grills and they have cleverly designed it so that the fat does not drip on the flames so as they say, no flare ups...and that is true. Great for cooking roasts (fast or slow) with the lid down.

Very convenient cooking, great quality build and tasty food.

happy linda
happy lindaAU

We LOVE our Webber Family Q

we use this awesome BBQ nearly every night to cook dinner. In summer it's a God send as we cook outside. My husband, who thinks he can cook, does really well cooking anything, spuds, roasts, fish anything. Best money we have ever invested. There is only 2 of us so the Baby Q may have been big enough but when the tribe get together there is 13 of us, so the bigger the better.

Catriona M.
Catriona M.Sydney, NSW

Best barbecue ever

We got the small one when we lived in an apartment and now we have the big one. Perfect for doing the ham at Christmas. We would use it 2-3 times a week summer and winter. Favourite foods are salmon and prawns on the small barbecue. Steak and lamb on the big one. Would highly recommend the Weber Q series. We have also got the smoker which is also awesome.

Shirna
ShirnaPerth, WA

Best BBQ Ever

I bought my husband a Weber Q Family for Christmas last year, I thought it would be another fad and another BBQ to add to his growing collection. I was so wrong. This is the best thing we have ever bought. We use it at least three times a week and it save me from cooking as he loves to use it. Highly recommend it

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Phil61
Phil61Sydney, NSW

Makes a perfect Roast

The BBQ is easy to use, we use it all year round and never had any problems at all.
I again would have no hesitation recommending this ease of use juicer.

Zowie W.
Zowie W.Perth, WA

Our Go to dinner, minimum cleaning

We use our Family Q about 3 times a week and it makes dinners taste amazing, and it saves time with washing up, as there is no pans to clean! Couldnt live without it!

tommy s.
tommy s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A never regret BBQ you can have !!!

After a lot of research, weber is the most recommended in a lot of website but kinda premium and expensive.

It cooks very well on sausages, chickens wing and steaks. And most importantly, it's easy to clean and doesn't rust easily like normal BBQ, so it will last for years.

It can roast better than our house built in oven if you get their right accessories.

Karina
KarinaDarwin, NT

It was a great Webber

Loved our Webber but after tonight it has to go to the tip, always cleaned before and after use, will miss it as we used at least 3 times a week about five years old

Mike
MikePerth, WA

Great BBQ evertime

We love our Weber Q family and it has never let us down (even in the worst weather)
The steaks always comes out perfect but the chicken need to be placed on low heat and cook for a longer period. I am still getting used to the grill cleaning as i have noticed that marinated chicken tends to sticks to it. Overall i am very happy with my weber.

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Family q

Family q Webber cooks meat so good

Easy to dismantle and take camping

Copes good with the weather

Pretty easy to keep clean

Cooks meat really well

Really convient for cooking with large families so glad we brought it

Bailey
BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase ever

I absolutely love cooking everything on this. From the beginning this has been an epic bbq. It’s so easy and compact and portable. I would buy again anytime!!! Worth the $$$

Istvan Nel
Istvan NelPerth, WA

After sales service that proofs what they sell!

once bitten03
once bitten03Victoria

Love our Webber

I love my Webber family q have never had a fail we love roasts , Bbqs are popular in our house with the Webber cooking the best steaks summer or winter we use

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

John L
John LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ever

Joe A
Joe Aasked
Family Q Series

I have weber q 2200 I think it is....the one in between baby and family and no temp gauge on lid.....I was coming a boneless roast pork tonight with both grill on a trivet and disposable tray under it with the holes in it.....now it was cooking for about 35 minutes on high...now I was inside chopping vegetables to also go on weber....i went back outside and there was more smoke then usual....I opened the lid and there was fat fire....inside lid was black and the plastic on frame in couple places had melted is this covered under warranty or an I up for another weber at my expense .....it is only 7 months old any information is greatly appreciated....I'm located in Melbourne Victoria Australia TIA

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Joe, we're sorry to hear of you experience and we will be able to work through with you to determine what has happened and how we can best help you under warranty.

Could you please send us an email via social@weberbbq.com.au with some images of your barbecue and the serial number and we can look into this for you.

Thanks.

Tony
Tonyasked
Family Q Standard (Q3100)

I have just assembled my new Weber 3100 Q BBQ. I am unable to install a battery. Instructions state a AAA battery. Clearly this will not fit. Tried the smaller battery but couldn't get it in as springload would not allow it to close. Am I missing something??

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Tony, if you have a Q3100, there is no need for a battery in your ignition system. The instruction manual covers both models (Q3100 & Q3200)- the 3200 requires a battery behind the ignition button.

Michelle
Michelle asked
Family Q Standard (Q3100)

Hi we have just bought this bbq and we noticed that the screws inside the bbq from the lid have started to melt. I questioned hubby maybe he didn’t set it up right but there would be no other way I could see for lid to be positioned without the screws in the inside of the bbq. Please let me know what we should do
Thanks Michelle

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Michelle, did you still need a hand here?

My question would be, are you talking about the screws themselves, or are you talking about the spacers that come with the screws? As these are meant to be on the outside of the lid, not inside.

If it's easier, please feel free to send some photos to social@weberbbq.com.au and we can figure out the issue there.

See all Weber Family Q Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives

Weber Family Q Series

Features:

• There are two types of BBQs to choose from. One type is fuelled by LPG bottles (liquid petroleum gas), with one bottle lasting over 20 hours. The other is powered by natural gas, which is incompatible with any gas bottles
  • There’s a standard range and premium range but the price difference isn’t significant. For example, the Weber Family Q Standard LPG BBQ costs $789, while the Premium version of the LPG BBQ is $799, making it only $10 more expensive. Unlike the standard range, the premium range features an electronic ignition and built-in thermometer.
  • The BBQs have a large surface area for cooking on, with two removable folding side tables, which make it easier to prepare food
  • Stainless steel burners prevent rusting and ensure longevity

Points of praise for the Weber Family Q:

• Reviewers found this range of BBQs to be versatile. They’re optimum for cooking a variety of foods, such as meats or vegetables
  • They’re decent size BBQs that are large enough for cooking for family and friends, yet portable as well, allowing them to be taken on holidays or camping trips
  • The BBQs are easy to dismantle, making cleaning a simple process
  • A reliable warranty means that many reviewers reporting getting their BBQ fixed or replaced without a fuss.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

With a solid 4.6-star rating and consistent winning streak, it’s not surprising that the Weber Family Q has won the award for Best Gas BBQ in 2021, taking out the top position two years in a row. Reviewers lauded the range of BBQ’s ease of use and outstanding build quality.

Compare all 7 Weber Family Q Series

CategoryGas BBQsGas BBQsGas BBQsGas BBQs
Price (RRP) $789.00$819.00$799.00$829.00
TypeFreestandingFreestandingFreestandingFreestanding
Cooking Plate / Grill MaterialCast IronCast IronCast IronCast Iron
FeaturesGrill, Hooded and On WheelsGrill, Hooded and On WheelsGrill, Hooded, On Wheels and Temperature GaugeGrill, Hooded, On Wheels and Temperature Gauge
Dimensions 1090 x 1400 x 740 mm1090 x 1400 x 740 mm1105 x 1276 x 534 mm1105 x 1276 x 534 mm
Weight34 kg34 kg35 kg35 kg
Gas TypeLPGNatural GasLPGNatural Gas
Number of Burners/Zones 2222
Gas Rate 22.9 mJ/hr22.9 mJ/hr22.9 mJ/hr22.9 mJ/hr
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, TitaniumBlack, TitaniumBlack, Red, TitaniumBlack, Titanium
Compare all 7 Weber Family Q Series